Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. (2897 Views)

Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad / Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage / 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. by Deckline(m): 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
This happened to me when i was in A.S.K hotel at Ijako earlier today.
I was in the dressing room after taking a little swim to calm my nerves when a dude in his early 30's came over and wrapped his arms around my waist telling me i'm cute and the kind of guy he was looking for. I didn't understand what he was saying. He said he'd give me anything if i can be his lover. He said money isn't his problem. All my life this has never happened to me (please note: I am a guy)
I didn't wait for him to finish. I just shoved him away,dressed up without combing my hair. I sped off from the hotel with immediate effect.
I told him if my village people had sent him to me,he should tell them i'm not around.

If you were in my position,what would you have done
Fynestboi
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. by Alejoc(m): 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
angry angry angry

I will wait till I am in such situation before deciding on what to do grin angry angry

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. by Deckline(m): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
Alejoc:
angry angry angry

I will wait till I am in such situation before deciding on what to do grin angry angry
To be sincere. I was shocked.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. by RevenGeMission: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
That's sexual harrasment , you should have had him arrested

I put ''I AM GAY'' label for head ??

I cover my Yansh with the blood of Zakariah

8 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. by AfroMighty(m): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
Alejoc:
angry angry angry

yeah, until you get a thick black dick shove up your ass...

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. by dayleke: 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
Lol
Re: Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. by Deckline(m): 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
RevenGeMission:
That's sexual harrasment , you should have had him arrested

I put ''I AM GAY'' label for head ??

I cover my Yansh with the blood of Zakariah
Nigerian police get time
Re: Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. by donbachi(m): 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
i hate queers

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. by kingxsamz(m): 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
Na all this kind mumu thread dey make me vex.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. by Deckline(m): 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
kingxsamz:
Na all this kind mumu thread dey make me vex.
abeg,no vex. I just felt i should let you guys know na.
Re: Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
So someone dat dont know u from adam will just hold u and start tellin u dat he loves ucheesy..and since when did someone in his early 30s become elderly?..FAKE NEWS.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. by Deckline(m): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
lefulefu:
So someone dat dont know u from adam will just hold u and start tellin u dat he loves ucheesy..and since when did someone in his early 30s become elderly?..FAKE NEWS.
He has an elderly face. I just guessed his age to be within that range. I'm very quite younger than he is. So yeah,he is elderly. QED!

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. by okwabayi(m): 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
Early 30s is elderly now? OP, how old are you, 15 or 17?
Re: Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. by chiommy123(f): 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
you should have 'finished' him next time he will maintain a good distance from you
Re: Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. by CodeTemplar: 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
You tried for even leaving him with a message. Them no wan gree go for deliverance.
Re: Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 17, 2018
Back in Malaysia one fat guy like this came to me and asked me; can you f***k me in the ass? I give you 100Rm
I didint even know when I started beating the guy, the security guards had to come and stop me.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. by Deckline(m): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
mhd5757:
Back in Malaysia one fat guy like this came to me and asked me; can you f***k me in the ass? I give you 100Rm
I didint even know when I started beating the guy, the security guards had to come and stop me.
Lmao grin That's raw!

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. by Deckline(m): 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
okwabayi:
Early 30s is elderly now? OP, how old are you, 15 or 17?
I just assumed baba!
Re: Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. by Deckline(m): 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
chiommy123:
you should have 'finished' him next time he will maintain a good distance from you
The fear and shock alone just made me freeze.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. by chiommy123(f): 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
Deckline:

The fear and shock alone just made me freeze.
stop freezing and melt him like an ice. he will know how far
Re: Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. by Deckline(m): 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
chiommy123:
stop freezing and melt him like an ice. he will know how far
I'll go back and meet him to do that! grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. by okwabayi(m): 2:10am On Aug 18, 2018
mhd5757:
This story is fabricated. OP's reaction is the real deal but I don't know nor care if his story's real.

Gays have approached me about five times or more in my life. The first three times I froze in shock and confusion. From then on I now reject them lightly and go about my day.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. by okwabayi(m): 2:15am On Aug 18, 2018
Deckline:

I'll go back and meet him to do that! grin
Reacting in a violent way is only a waste of energy and will put you behind bars if the guy's rich or connected -- I'm guessing both in his case.
The best for you is to let it slide and continue with life. Learn to reject them and take it as a complement that you're so attractive a fellow guy had to approach you.

Then again your story is probably attention seeking-hogwash.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 18, 2018
Gays are human too you know. I'm a member of one LGBTS group on facebook and anytime they share their experience especially how people desciminate against them and other inhumane attitude towards them, i always fee bad for them. It's not their fault they are like that. Nicely reject them henceforth abeg. Only God knows how many of these guys has asked me out self. I was even lured by one of them that year as per say i be fresher (jjc) that year, a pastor that wants to see my dick before he can pray for me, is that one too a pastor? I mumu that year aswear. If to say he eventually succeded in taking me to his house instead, my small multi colored flat yansh for hear am. Help me thank God nairalanders. Na so another aboki they always beg me that year make i come greet/visit am for sabo that year too, anytime the werey bring goods to our office, he go drop the thing they begin they search for me upandan. Them plenty like that, one even asked me out in front of my girlfriend that year self, say to say he dey stay for my gal street so my bae don sabi am well, na she come help me disturb am dat night wey he leave. I know no wetin them dey see for my body self.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. by Deckline(m): 7:42am On Aug 18, 2018
okwabayi:

Reacting in a violent way is only a waste of energy and will put you behind bars if the guy's rich or connected -- I'm guessing both in his case.
The best for you is to let it slide and continue with life. Learn to reject them and take it as a complement that you're so attractive a fellow guy had to approach you.

Then again your story is probably attention seeking-hogwash.
Seriously I'm not seeking attention. It did happen.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. by Deckline(m): 7:45am On Aug 18, 2018
@IntrovertedK, There was a day i was walking with a male friend of mine when a man saw me. He frantically started licking his pink lips and smiling seductively. I just bent down to pick the nearest stones on the ground just incase of incasity.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. by romenna: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2018
The day e go happen to Me, notin go mk me nor fight the person. We must fight. Either him beat me or I injure am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. by okwabayi(m): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
Deckline:
@IntrovertedK, There was a day i was walking with a male friend of mine when a man saw me. He frantically started licking his pink lips and smiling seductively. I just bent down to pick the nearest stones on the ground just incase of incasity.
...and the lies keep coming.
Re: Let's Talk About Gays. My Experience With One. by Wadewaltz(m): 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
Haha!!,anoda gay found

(1) (2) (Reply)

Queen Latifah's Lesbian Friend, Reportedly Pregnant, Shows Off Baby Bump / Curvaceous Ghana Lady With Gigantic Boobs, Proudly Show Them Off, Calls Them / Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.