Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Which Of These Great Animals Is A Better Fighter? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Which Of These Great Animals Is A Better Fighter? (835 Views)

*THE SWEET CURE FOR INFERTILITY IN HUMANS & ANIMALS* / These 15 Animals Are Verified And Have More Followers Than You On Instagram / Top 10 Animals That Inherited A Fortune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Great Animals Is A Better Fighter? by tundeontop: 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
These are known by all to be very powerful animals though I don't know the families they belong to.
I would like us to have a friendly discussions on their might.
Which of these beasts do you think would win in a one on one fight?

1. Hyena

2. Lion

3. Silverback Gorilla

4. Cape Buffalo

5. Python

1 Share

Re: Which Of These Great Animals Is A Better Fighter? by LuciferKristi: 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
tundeontop:
These are known by all to be very powerful animals though I don't know the families they belong to.
I would like us to have a friendly discussions on their might.
Which of these beasts do you think would win in a one on one fight?

1. Hyena

2. Lion

3. Silverback Gorilla

4. Cape Buffalo

5. Python

The Silverback Gorrilla hands down will win in a straight fight. Their strength dwarfs all others. They can lift almost 2000lbs and uproot trees.
Plus they are primates (so they can maneuver easier in a fight).

1. Silverback gorilla
2. Cape Buffalo (No lone Lion can stare an adult Cape Buffalo in the face)
3. Python (relative because bigger ones have been known to take down large predators like crocs/alligators and even hyenas)
3. Lion (If its raw strength, the python is superior but in a fight, I feel a Lion can take down a python through its bite & agility)
5. Hyena (asides bite force, they're your average dog)

I'm surprised you omitted Tigers, Grizzly/Polar bears, elephants, hippos, rhinos. These animals are all stronger than lions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Great Animals Is A Better Fighter? by rumenase(m): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
LuciferKristi:

The Silverback Gorrilla hands down will win in a straight fight. Their strength dwarfs all others. They can lift almost 2000lbs and uproot trees.
Plus they are primates (so they can maneuver easier in a fight).

1. Silverback gorilla
2. Cape Buffalo (No lone Lion can stare an adult Cape Buffalo in the face)
3. Python (relative because bigger ones have been known to take down large predators like crocs/alligators and even hyenas)
3. Lion (If its raw strength, the python is superior but in a fight, I feel a Lion can take down a python through its bite & agility)
5. Hyena (asides bite force, they're your average dog)

I'm surprised you omitted Tigers, Grizzly/Polar bears, elephants, hippos, rhinos. These animals are all stronger than lions.

I kinda agree with you I don't really know more about silverbacks strength strength and yeah no single lion can take down a cape bufallo lion and phythin is quite confusing and hyena is on the right place on that list

(1) (Reply)

Pedigree, Dog Chow, Complete Dry Food For Sale / Awoof Adult Male Boerbeol Going For 70k Not Negotiable / Nigerian Dog Breed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.