Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) (40754 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road / Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker / Emmanuel Obinna Onuoha: Boko Haram Kills Newly Married Soldier In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by BlackBaron: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
FFuck You Seun for always allowing your forum to display dead bodies and graphic photos of people. Have you no respect or dececny for the dead!

You want to generate traffic on graphic and dead bodies right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by solexybaba(m): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
Since some of us cannot kip religious n ethnic sentiment aside n work as a unit Nigeria can never b great. Rip to d dead.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by 3kay945(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
escapefromusa:
Terrible photoshop ! grin

The head and body are from different people.

Pretty good pose for a dead man!

Just grow up..
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Smony: 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
God save our nation frm wicked men
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by nbinet: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Why didn't his church members' prayers save him?
Is their god not alive?

Anyway, he now looks like Scorpion on MK3's fighter selection page.

Is it a must you comment.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by nbinet: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Is their god not alive?

Is it a must you comment?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by mvem(m): 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
proeast:
Why is it only Igbos/Southerners that are being killed by Boko Haram
It is now very obvious that Southerners are being sent to fight Boko Haram only for them to be betrayed and left for death in the hands of Boko Haram while the fulani soldiers are being sent to our highways to mount illegal road blocks and extort motorists, conduct bunkering or just have good time in the safe haven barracks here in the South while our people are being sent to their deaths in the north!!
It is common knowledge that Fulanis and Hausas dominate in the army yet more Igbos and Yorubas are dying!!
Am I the only one observing this sickening and fishy situation??
Igbos in the army should mutineer and resign even if it means being court-martial than accept this wickedness.
Why should we be the ones to clear their mess while they gallivant and enjoy in our peaceful region??
...so you don't see the other soldiers that were killed that are non-igbos...like they say "you only see what your eyes want to see"
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
We yoruba muslim dumboharist join lie mohammed to call this fake news.

'The man was not killed, he is not dead, infact I saw him eating okpa yesterday at his Ajangbadi home, he was just technically lying down to take a technical selfie'-Lie mohammed
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by KraticKratus: 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
See what the zoo does to our people. cry
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Is their god not alive?

are u tryin 2 say dia is no God....u wey dey pray everyday hw many bicycle did u hv
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by saabright(m): 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
Arda1000:
Its high time our brothers stop wasting their lives in the name of fighting for the zoo called Nigga-Area

Sense, u no get...... Go and stop dem
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Aladaofada(m): 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
LbuciferKristi:
Is their god not alive?

u Are A Big Useless Goat.Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
OneDollarSalary:
[s][/s]
You will die a miserable death.
Amen ,Amen, and Amen
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Arda1000(m): 11:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
saabright:

Sense, u no get...... Go and stop dem
if ure smart u'll know its dem dont av sense and dey all die for notin
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Banmeallday: 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
namet:
I'd be a big fool to serve as a soldier in Nigeria's military, today.

This country is not worth risking for. The country is only good to be stolen from. That's why those enjoying life and doing good are those who've stolen from the country.

Those suffering and dying like chickens are those who're actually working for, and slaving, for the country.

Why should I be deployed to sambisa and maiduguri to risk my life and eventually die, when those who deploy me are enjoying life in maitama abuja, lekki beach, and with million dollar houses in dubai? Why? Only fools do this, and ofcourse, they die.

Nigeria is a cursed nation. Nigeria was created by federick luggard to provide economic benefits to England and the Fulanis in northern Nigeria.

Consequently, nothing good will ever come out of Nigeria for Nigerians. Except you're part of the owners of Nigeria, nothing, except human suffering, destiny killing, wanton destruction of lives, and hopelessness and anomy, will continue to be the fruit that Nigeria yields.

If I were a soldier today, I will turn my gun at those running the country, and at those who've held government positions in the past. I will kill all of them, including their entire families.

I'd be a fool to serve humbly and cowardly in Nigeria's military today, and end up dying like chicken, in this manner.

GBAM
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Banmeallday: 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
Smony:
God save our nation frm wicked men

Your nation was and is not even yours. Please do your research
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Banmeallday: 11:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
BlackBaron:
FFuck You Seun for always allowing your forum to display dead bodies and graphic photos of people. Have you no respect or dececny for the dead!

You want to generate traffic on graphic and dead bodies right?

Sharrap. You people like to pretend and sweep things under the carpet when the world knows you are from the sh.ithole. I know you’ll rather be following Davido and dancing to Science STudent or Drake or to those who cant help you and pollute your mind with crap, but there is hell going on in the Nigger ARea and people need to man up and take it

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by IBBOB: 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
Poor soul, more difficulty for his immediate family. Rest in peace Bro
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Dollabiz: 12:40am On Aug 17, 2018
oh
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 17, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
A Nigerian soldier,Ugo Uruakpa,who was declared missing after Boko Haram attacked them in Maiduguri has been found dead.His church members have been praying for his safe return until his corpse was found in the bush.

May his soul RIP.Amen!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/boko-harma-kill-nigerian-soldier-ugo.html

What da fucvk is wrong with you!!!, Imagine the pain you will CAUSE his family by displaying his corpse to the world like that, Fuvk you bloody blog you greedy ingrate.

Requicat in pace young man, your sacrifice was not in vain, you are surely in a better place
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 17, 2018
malificent:

Did you consider whether he was shot at close range or his head was smashed in before you arrived at your terrible diagnosis that it's a photoshopped picture??

Thanks for this analysis. Don't mind some people without capacity for reasoning.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 17, 2018
proeast:
Why is it only Igbos/Southerners that are being killed by Boko Haram
It is now very obvious that Southerners are being sent to fight Boko Haram only for them to be betrayed and left for death in the hands of Boko Haram while the fulani soldiers are being sent to our highways to mount illegal road blocks and extort motorists, conduct bunkering or just have good time in the safe haven barracks here in the South while our people are being sent to their deaths in the north!!
It is common knowledge that Fulanis and Hausas dominate in the army yet more Igbos and Yorubas are dying!!
Am I the only one observing this sickening and fishy situation??
Igbos in the army should mutineer and resign even if it means being court-martial than accept this wickedness.
Why should we be the ones to clear their mess while they gallivant and enjoy in our peaceful region??
My dear I am also beginning to think along this line.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by namio10: 2:07am On Aug 17, 2018
greyham:
The local media has been heavily muzzled to downplay the severity of these murders.

Boko Haram has always been a political party military wing of the Sokoto/Kanem Borno Empires .

Boko Haram destroyed Jonathan government, as Boko Haram suicide bombings made the electorate believe that Jonathan was weak on security.

Buhari came in, since then Boko Haram is frequently rewarded with huge sums of money as ransom fur kidnap.

The Boko Haram military wing gets more wealthy and do more killings that are now under-reported.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Xioxing: 3:06am On Aug 17, 2018
sunisonflex29:
can someone ask for my account number to transfer just 2k...school hunger want to kill a brother,please.
send ur digit bro but it will be next or something pray u stay cool till then
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Dottore: 3:13am On Aug 17, 2018
escapefromusa:

Pray someone doesn't analyze your dead body or any of your loved ones the way you just did to someone else's relatives dead body. You think everything is to attract likes on some social media site.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Dottore: 3:20am On Aug 17, 2018
KUSHKAMP:
yea even the left hand get as e be
Pray someone doesn't take time to analyze your own corpse or that if your close relative. It's sounds so trivial when another person demise is being discussed. You seem not to know that a family are in mourning the death of their lost member. Everything is not about commenting on social media to attract cheap "likes"
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by popsyleo1: 4:01am On Aug 17, 2018
Rip
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by BruncleZuma: 4:58am On Aug 17, 2018
escapefromusa:

You think being hit by a 1500m/s projectile is a trivial joke...just wait till the movie you're watching finishes and you get shot in the face.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 5:20am On Aug 17, 2018
it look like he was cut look at his hand. southern Nigeria this is not time for you to join NA

I remember our last born coming home one day that he want to join NA, join gini? we organise family meeting on his head fast fast

Yusuf buhari is enjoying his life at asorock and you want to go and kill yourself in a fight you don't know how it start

call me unpatriotic. let those patriotic sarrki, Madrid guy, bbqgrill, and other buharist and atikulates nonsense to fight at the north warfront and prove their patriotic

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Referendum50(f): 5:58am On Aug 17, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
A Nigerian soldier,Ugo Uruakpa,who was declared missing after Boko Haram attacked them in Maiduguri has been found dead.His church members have been praying for his safe return until his corpse was found in the bush.

May his soul RIP.Amen!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/boko-harma-kill-nigerian-soldier-ugo.html

They all will continue to die under boko haram until they give them Islamic country and until Nigeria divides

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Bans Other Para-military Agencies From Use Of Camouflage Uniforms / Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad / Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.