Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Why Do Girls Keep More Guy Friends And Have A Guy Best Friend Than Their Gender? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Keep More Guy Friends And Have A Guy Best Friend Than Their Gender? (713 Views)

9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) / Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Keep More Guy Friends And Have A Guy Best Friend Than Their Gender? by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hardly do guys do that, guys keep more of guys as friends and also best friends but girls don't do that, they will always keep company of hundreds of guys as friends and pick one as best friend, why not a fellow lady as best friend?

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Keep More Guy Friends And Have A Guy Best Friend Than Their Gender? by justiniyke29: 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
Well they do it to improve their chances I guess.

But what do I know
Re: Why Do Girls Keep More Guy Friends And Have A Guy Best Friend Than Their Gender? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
With more guys comes more money... So... Do the math

Besides, most ladies keep males as their best friends 'cause it is easier to prevent your secrets from reaching the whole town than with ladies.

If two besties (females) fight dirty, there's a high chance that one of them will use the secret of the other to spite her.

So you see... Bad!
Re: Why Do Girls Keep More Guy Friends And Have A Guy Best Friend Than Their Gender? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
Because friendships with guys are free of drama & the he said/she said gossip element that is most girls' daily babble. Girls are also moody, which is another spoiler when it comes to maintaining friendships with them.
Re: Why Do Girls Keep More Guy Friends And Have A Guy Best Friend Than Their Gender? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Because friendships with guys are free of drama & the he said/she said gossip element that is most girls' daily babble. Girls are also moody, which is another spoiler when it comes to maintaining friendships with them.
They exhibit all that with guys yet guys stay with them.
Re: Why Do Girls Keep More Guy Friends And Have A Guy Best Friend Than Their Gender? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
It is easy to obtain money and other gift from guys than their own gender.Konji is involve too.
Re: Why Do Girls Keep More Guy Friends And Have A Guy Best Friend Than Their Gender? by Kylekent59: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
I know a lady who has 11 boy friends. I told her that its not right of her to do so and she replied me by telling me they are money.

Imagine 11 boyfriends paying her 20k monthly for fees and maintenance of her body.

11*20 = 220k a month.

I then asked her how she meets them, she said once in a week,like (1 to 3 first week, 4 to 7 second week, 7 to 10 third week and the last one is on month end)

some girls gat nerves ooo, and the good part is that they don't request for sex.

There is a way a lady will present herself to a guy, they guy will respect her and won't focus on sex, but the onces we have thisdays ehh? very easy.

He borrows a venza form his rich frnd, go pick the idiot(girl) form her home, off they zoom to a hotel. He starts telling d idiot(girl) how rich his parents are, their home and he is the first son.

The idiot(girl) now feels that she has seen a lover that's very rich and could become a wife material, but how? the idiot(girl) asks herself.

The idiot(girl) reasoned with d speed of light and got her answer by herself.
let me open my legs wild for him to shook his shukushuku.

And that was how the guy got her and after the sex, he drove her home and deleted her number immediately.

Girls are very covetous grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Keep More Guy Friends And Have A Guy Best Friend Than Their Gender? by 93Miles: 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
Most girls prefer to keep dudes as friends than their fellow girls.

Girls to girls friendship most times involves fights, quarrel, gossip (them talk say), jealousy, envy etc.
Re: Why Do Girls Keep More Guy Friends And Have A Guy Best Friend Than Their Gender? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
They exhibit all that with guys yet guys stay with them.

Because guys aren't reactive.
Re: Why Do Girls Keep More Guy Friends And Have A Guy Best Friend Than Their Gender? by pocohantas(f): 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
Guys are easier to manipulate.
grin
Re: Why Do Girls Keep More Guy Friends And Have A Guy Best Friend Than Their Gender? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
[It is how it is.. Its nature for you..
Re: Why Do Girls Keep More Guy Friends And Have A Guy Best Friend Than Their Gender? by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
pocohantas:
Guys are easier to manipulate. grin
Manipulation isn't that kind of a bad thing? like a sin?
Re: Why Do Girls Keep More Guy Friends And Have A Guy Best Friend Than Their Gender? by 9japrof(m): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2018
There are positives and negatives....

Some girls in those kind of relationships are caregivers, sampling their wastes to those friends with benefits

Some do carry themselves well maintaining a perfect platonic relationships with them...

But the truth is that having a friendship with guy has less drama than with their fellow females

(1) (Reply)

TSOM Is A Fan / I Want To Be Like This Guys / ‘A Man Will Always Be A Man’-DJ Black Coffee Opens Up On Cheating On His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.