Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man (61267 Views)

Nigeria's Strongest Prospect To Scrabble World Championship, Doko, Denied Visa / Meet The Strongest Man In Football ... / Strongest Man In Africa Pulls A Trailer Loaded With Rice In Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Angelanest: 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
The muscled man who is said to be the strongest man in Nigeria, has revealed his "secret".  Oluwatofunmi Fadesire represented Nigeria at the 2018 edition bodybuilding competition, The World's Strongest Man (WSM). He was the country's flag bearer at the competition.

Oluwatofunmi popularly known 'Olu Strong', who works as a bodyguard for high profile individuals in Nigeria, took to his social media page (Instagram) to say that pounded yam and Egusi soup is the secret. 

He shared a picture of him working out with the caption; Pounded Yam And egusi soup is the Secret.
Born of the August 18, 1988 Tofunmi revealed that he fell in love with the strongman competition at an early age.

His weight is estimated at 123 kilogrammes and his height is at 181cm, 5feet 11 inches.

Born and raised in Lagos, he attended Maryland secondary school for his early education and obtained a diploma in security from the University of Lagos.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/oluwatofunmi-fadesire-nigerias-strongest-man-reveals-his-secret.html

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by san316(m): 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
Oh boy

7 Likes

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by LuciferKristi: 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
What if this guy is on Nairaland & I've attacked him before?

678 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by CTechHub(m): 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
Lolz..

Seems like I'm already there. I'm a fan of egusi soup but that pounded yam is something i don't fancy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by DaniDani(m): 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
This one na fat man. There's difference between fat and muscle. Muscle has to do with strength while fat is for body size.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by amaniro: 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
he looks improper angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Gossiplover: 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
lol. continue they speak English until him catch you. He will press you like fresh bread from the oven
DaniDani:
This one na fat man. There's difference between fat and muscle. Muscle has to do with strength while fat is for body size.

423 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by okwabayi(m): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
This guy is literally Nigeria's strongest man. All that size and he still looks good in a suit, I'm envious.
There is one thing about filling your frame, you'll look three inches shorter than your actual height. Eddie Hall is 6'3 but with his size looks no different from 5'10. This guy here is 5'11 but looks 5'6.
I hold my belief, a man is meant to look naturally bulkier than females. All these skinny framed boys are a disgrace to the human race. If I wasn't muscled up I'll settle for being fat.

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by 3millionia: 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
Foeget that thing, real Gs prefer to pound ..... cool

You know you know

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by 3millionia: 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
Op give this space to another person i don already comment. nairaland behaving somehow this night sha
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
........say that pounded yam and Egusi soup is the secret.

CONFIRM HEAVY FOOD for the STRONG men. wink cheesy

Born of the August 18, 1988........

Like seriously? shocked shocked

uddeze:
Big body , small preek. Let him come and beat me, I dey house �
Go and tell him face to face nah! grin cheesy

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by ALAYORMII: 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nigerian Hulk more like

See the way he looks inside the suit like a gentleman

3 Likes

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by momodub: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
See power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by 12345baba(m): 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
I done old o. So I senior this man like this nah

9 Likes

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by dlondonbadboy: 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
What if this guy slap my babe....wetin I go do?? grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
What type of fraction is 3/4
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2018

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by YorubaAssasin: 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by emeviks: 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
Come and see as some people will start consuming pounded yam and egusi soup.

10 Likes

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
uddeze:
Go tell am face to face nah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by itiswellandwell: 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ohh boy! Feminist, if you na like u na sef, make u na no go near this man oooo with u na thrashy feminist mentality. A backhand by mistake from this man, na iyana mortuary u na go see u na sef ooo.
I tell u na now ooo.

Cheap s7 edge. Check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by mhizace: 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
LuciferKristiq:
What if this guy is on Nairaland & I've attacked him before?
kuku ask 4 forgiveness

9 Likes

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Stevoohlicent(m): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
I just imagined this guy slapping Dija...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
shocked

Na volley ball he go use people like me do angry

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by WesternOrbit: 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
Pounded yam and egunsi grin this guy is a joker grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
Stevoohlicent:
I just imagined this guy slapping Dija...
She will fly to heaven immediately embarassed cry

9 Likes

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Mouthgag: 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
Only one catapult grin

grin
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by obowunmi(m): 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
I wonder how his prick looks.

grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by festwiz(m): 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
okwabayi:
All these skinny framed boys are a disgrace to the human race. If I wasn't muscled up I'll settle for being fat.
lipsrsealed angry

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As A Businessman & Part-time Model / Nigerian Girl Who Looks Like Neymar. PICS / Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.