Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About (74901 Views)

Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva / Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) / Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by Newsmania: 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
Rihanna and Donald Glover have left their fans wondering what is going on after their photo surfaced online.

In the photo, the“ Ocean’s 8” star is make-up free and rocks long braids while posing next to the “ This Is America ” rapper who went shirtless, wearing nothing else but red pants and a gold chain.
The photo has been sending fans wild online with many speculating that the photo was taken in Cuba, which could possibly mean that the pair are working on a secret project together.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/20667-2/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
Look at their faces like lunatic patients.
#SayNoToDrugs

187 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by nextstep(m): 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
Looks like all we need is catfish and beer! grin grin
Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by OboOlora(f): 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
I know that boy that sang THiS is NIGERIA is somewhere thinking of doing this with Damilola Adegbite

273 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by Teewhy2: 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
They don't look healthy, look like people who do drugs.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by fk001(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
They look tired and pale. cry embarassed

Ooo my Rihana i really missed the old you. cry

Chris Brown i will never forgive you on how you messed up with My angel angry angry

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by sunisonflex29(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
can someone ask for my account number to transfer just 2k...school hunger want to kill a brother. please

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by HypocriticalMod: 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
This guy doesn't have shirt or what? grin
[img]https://media1./images/de427f1228cf2079ab0bff240a66d2fd/tenor.gif[/img]

391 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by kenex4ever(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
Cute
Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by momodub: 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
Humm that's my guy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by Jediel1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
Rihanna without makeup b looking like scientific experiment cheesy cheesy

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by Pharrel22(m): 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
Editing at work
Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by dollyjoy(f): 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
PurplePatch:
#SayNoToDrugs
You with your handsome face, who know you?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by MobileGees: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
It's only dirty minded people that will think they were having sex, the heat could probably be too much so they decided to pull off their clothes grin grin
Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
na them sabi.. secret project koor...

abeg who has old ebay account with good trade history jare
Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by YurFatHer: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
This is america

where anything can happen

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by InTime(m): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
Who Tha Asking For 2k

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by DaddyNimo(m): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
sunisonflex29:
can someone ask for my account number to transfer just 2k...school hunger want to kill a brother. please
lemme have it

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
Place looks like a Nigerian local kitchen....

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by stevio(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
Na you dey supply their drugs grin?
PurplePatch:
#SayNoToDrugs
Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by Muyiwaipere(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
HypocriticalMod:
This guy doesn't have shirt or what? grin
[img]https://media1./images/de427f1228cf2079ab0bff240a66d2fd/tenor.gif[/img]

Kindly borrow am please

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by oshe11: 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
Cucumber: We no dey gist Slayqueens but na them dey rush Uscheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by samzzycash(m): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
Is drugs affect Rhianna abi wetin. I have seen countless make up free photos of her even before fame and she is preety. Why is she now looking like a vampire. Still my every day Crush thought..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by johnmattew: 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
black men Sha....we are blessed
Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by trapQ: 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
Her eyes wink

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by toyinjimoh(m): 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
so Rihana ugly like this, make up bad oo

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by lavenderjade(m): 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
OboOlora:
I know that boy that sang THiS is NIGERIA is somewhere thinking of doing this with Damilola Adegbite

See your cameltoe..it's fire o cheesy
Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by trapQ: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
But they're 20000000000000 times better than you who doesn't look like a lunatic.
PurplePatch:
#SayNoToDrugs

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by Oreofepeters: 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
Are you sad?
Is your partner cheating on you?
Is she maltreating you?
Listen and listen carefully dear, its none of my business, shebi you did not date me? Na God catch you

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About by ZACHIE: 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
sunisonflex29:
ACCNOTU ADEILST

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tacha's Makeup Vs Less Makeup Looks (Photos) / Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon / Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.