Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Watch Sowore Challenges Buhari, Atiku And Others For Debate. VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Sowore Challenges Buhari, Atiku And Others For Debate. VIDEO (329 Views)

BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) / You Must Come For Debate, PDP Tells Buhari / Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Sowore Challenges Buhari, Atiku And Others For Debate. VIDEO by ashacot: 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
The presidential candidate also says they are pumping president Buhari injection in London to stay Fit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBH4dY6U5p4
Re: Watch Sowore Challenges Buhari, Atiku And Others For Debate. VIDEO by amaniro: 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
The dull heads won't come grin

2 Likes

Re: Watch Sowore Challenges Buhari, Atiku And Others For Debate. VIDEO by FarahAideed: 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
Is Sowore a learner to know that Buhari can never show up for any debate even if it's done in Hausa language

3 Likes

Re: Watch Sowore Challenges Buhari, Atiku And Others For Debate. VIDEO by emeijeh(m): 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
FarahAideed:
Is Sowore a learner to know that Buhari can never show up for any debate even if it's done in Hausa language

Guy, you are wicked grin

5 Likes

Re: Watch Sowore Challenges Buhari, Atiku And Others For Debate. VIDEO by SolutionMee: 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
That's why I halt my interest in this youth aspirant

Standing an edge in a mutual and intellectual debate doesn't implies good governance and the ability to abate nationwide economic storms and security threat

When will we have it right in this country for once

1 Like

Re: Watch Sowore Challenges Buhari, Atiku And Others For Debate. VIDEO by Ever8054: 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
SolutionMee:

Standing an edge in a mutual and intellectual debate doesn't implies good governance and the ability to abate nationwide economic storms and security threat

sir...it does imply ...its what you have in your brain that would be translated to reality...buhari told us the only thing he has is 150 cows today cows are more valued than human life in his government... so loss interest in your self....but still call ya bubu to come out for the debate...

2 Likes

Re: Watch Sowore Challenges Buhari, Atiku And Others For Debate. VIDEO by ozento: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
this guy dey craze o.
Re: Watch Sowore Challenges Buhari, Atiku And Others For Debate. VIDEO by FarahAideed: 11:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
SolutionMee:

But Buhari is proof that avoiding debates implies bad governance in the offing
Re: Watch Sowore Challenges Buhari, Atiku And Others For Debate. VIDEO by buhariguy(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
Sowore can not even use his flaunt debate to solve his family problem.
His debate will not solve Nigeria problem,
Your debate will not make you to win your poling unit.
In fact, his debate is a problem for Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advise Needed, My Job Annoys Me / NAF Fighter Jets Neutralises Boko Haram Terrorists Camps In Borno / Foundation Petitions PMB, NASS Over Wave Of Child Sexual Abuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.