Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun (16516 Views)

Visit Amuwo-odofin And Ojo To Know The Capability Of The Igbos / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) / Fatimat Rasaki, Olamide Oni, Owoseni Ajayi Decamp To APC In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by EmirAbj: 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
DEBJOCH1:
. LOOK AT YOU, WHO IS OBJ TO DECIDE WHAT HAPPENED IN OGUN STATE? WHERE WAS HE WHEN IBIKUNKE AMOSUN, AN UNKNOWN POLITICIAN WON ON AS A GOVERNOR, UNDER ACN, SO LONG OGUN STATE IS CONCERN, PDP IS A DEAD PARTY THERE, APC RULES OGUN AND OGUN IS APC, APC CONTROLS THE MAJORITY AND THE REST IS A DIVIDED FIGHT BETWEEN PDP AND SDP IN OGUN STATE.

OBJ level is above Ogun State, But don't forget Daniel Olugbenga introduced Amosun to you in Ogun State, go to Oke-Mosan now, Civil Servants are not happy with the government of Amosun... They are praying he should pay their deduction before he get away from the office #Facts
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by sokera: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
EmirAbj:

The people are wise, But don't forget Buhari visited him in 2015 for his support, And just few weeks ago do you know how many top politicians that have visited him for his support in forth coming 2019 election?? If OBJ is nothing why paying him courtesy visit at his OOPL house in Ogun State??
MUFU I am typically Ogun State indigene and I know what I am telling you , they are going there does not mean he is important , people are wise now and I will vote for who I want to vote for not because OBJ is supporting the person ... maybe that is how you vote , ppl like you will have to vote who your kingmaker tell you to vote for and get 2k naira ... ppl like you are to be burnt alive for being wasted to the Nigeria youth

1 Like

Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by sokera: 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
EmirAbj:

OBJ level is above Ogun State, But don't forget Daniel Olugbenga introduced Amosun to you in Ogun State, go to Oke-Mosan now, Civil Servants are not happy with the government of Amosun... They are praying he should pay their deduction before he get away from the office #Facts
OBJ is popular in the north but not in the south west ... IF OBJ was that powerful in South West how come he never make all south west PDP states when he was president ?

2 Likes

Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by EmirAbj: 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
sokera:
mufu because OGD won the election as the governor those not mean Ogun people voted for OBJ ... you are olodo I swear ... Governorship election is different from presidential election ... for your information AD won presidential election in Ogun State 2003

I CAN NOW SEE YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT NIGERIA POLITICS, Broda DEJO... ALLIANCE FOR DEMOCRACY (AD) HAS NO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE IN 2003 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION Please for Allah's sake, Stop showcasing ignorance here

1 Like

Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by EmirAbj: 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
sokera:
OBJ is popular in the north but not in the south west ... IF OBJ was that powerful in South West how come he never make all south west PDP states when he was president ?

Except Lagos State, PDP has governed in all S/western states, We are now reaching conclusion, This is to tell you that TINUBU is only for Lagosian, That's why he's Jagaban Of Lagos Politics and NOT Nigeria Politics... #Facts
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by EmirAbj: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
sokera:
MUFU I am typically Ogun State indigene and I know what I am telling you , they are going there does not mean he is important , people are wise now and I will vote for who I want to vote for not because OBJ is supporting the person ... maybe that is how you vote , ppl like you will have to vote who your kingmaker tell you to vote for and get 2k naira ... ppl like you are to be burnt alive for being wasted to the Nigeria youth

MR DEJO, YOU'RE FROM OGUN STATE AND SOMEONE FROM ANOTHER STATE IS TELLING YOU WHAT'S HAPPENING IN YOUR STATE AS FAR AS POLITICS IS CONSIGN, YOU SAID OTA FARM IS OBJ CONSTITUENCY, YOU SAID OBJ IS NOTHING IN YOUR STATE, WALLAHI I SUPPOSE GIVE YOU A DIRTY SLAP... DO YOU KNOW OBJ CAUSED ALL WHAT BUHARI IS FACING, THE OPEN LETTER OBJ WROTE TO BUHARI IN JANUARY CAUSED ALL WHAT IS HAPPENING TO HIM Let me say you're A Bastard Ogun State Indigine Wallahi... #Facts

YOUR BRAIN NEED TO BE RESET TO FACTORY SETTINGS BECAUSE YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY AND NIGERIAN AT LARGE... #I'm done with you. Imagine AD won 2003 presidential election in Ogun State. Make I laugh in Chinese grin
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
EmirAbj:

MR DEJO, YOU'RE FROM OGUN STATE AND SOMEONE FROM ANOTHER STATE IS TELLING YOU WHAT'S HAPPENING IN YOUR STATE AS FAR AS POLITICS IS CONSIGN, YOU SAID OTA FARM IS OBJ CONSTITUENCY, YOU SAID OBJ IS NOTHING IN YOUR STATE, WALLAHI I SUPPOSE GIVE YOU A DIRTY SLAP... DO YOU KNOW OBJ CAUSED ALL WHAT BUHARI IS FACING, THE OPEN LETTER OBJ WROTE TO BUHARI IN JANUARY CAUSED ALL WHAT IS HAPPENING TO HIM Let me say you're A Bastard Ogun State Indigine Wallahi... #Facts

YOUR BRAIN NEED TO BE RESET TO FACTORY SETTINGS BECAUSE YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY AND NIGERIAN AT LARGE... #I'm done with you. Imagine AD won 2003 presidential election in Ogun State. Make I laugh in Chinese grin

Who Said AD Won Presidential Election? The Person Need To Be Reformatted
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by edupedia: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
lolz..transfer window is still open.. trust a politician at your peril

...and PDP hack writers on Nairaland too....
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by drkay(m): 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

I don't want to get involved in you guys' debate but OBJ intentionally worked against his daughter in 2011. He destroyed her political career for what she did with Gbenga Daniel against her father. Little do I wonder if he could do that to his pwn blood daughter, ATIKU should just forget winning OBJ's heart of support. He doesn't have the word forgiveness in his dictionary.
Obj didn't work against his own daughter bro. In fact, Iyabo supported her father against Daniel. Iyabo was not returned to the senate because of what obasanjo did to Dimeji Bankole. He foiled a well planned rigging plan that fateful day and Dimeji's father, knowing that his son was going to lose quickly went for a revenge because it was so glaring that it was obj that played that political shot. There was supposed to be a massive rigging at obafemi owode in favour of iyabo but that was not made possible by the Dimeji camp.
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by sokera: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
EmirAbj:

I never said OBJ constituency is Ota ... sincerely you are illiterate... word me where I said OBJ constituency is Ota but if you can’t quote me Ogun will finally kill you
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by sokera: 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
EmirAbj:

this idiot said OBJ is relevant in Ogun State but he could not make his daughter the governor, you are a fool, Late Olusola Saraki is a good example of what relevant is , You can see what Saraki family means in Kwara , you can see Bukola son of late Olusola Saraki what he as become in Nigeria politics... where is Obasanjo daughter ? You are real mufu

2 Likes

Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by drkay(m): 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
EmirAbj:

OBJ didn't supported Olatunji in 2011, Daniel Olugbenga supported Olatunji in 2011 but people of Ogun State as at 2011 don't like the government of Daniel Olugbenga due to killing of Dipo Dina and Mr Bajomo of blessed memory.... These made Amosun to won in 2011 because no good candidate to tackle him... #GoBackToHistory
Hmmm, this is not so true bro. Obj actually supported Adetunji Olurin of PDP While Daniel Supported Gboyega Nasir of PPN. Amosun won the election under the ACN. GNI had the 2nd highest votes(about 188k votes) and baba Olurin came 3rd(about 120k).
There were speculations that Obasanjo used Olurin's candidacy to divide the votes coming from yewa so that Amosun could have a better chance.

1 Like

Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by EmirAbj: 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
sokera:
this idiot said OBJ is relevant in Ogun State but he could not make his daughter the governor, you are a fool, Late Olusola Saraki is a good example of what relevant is , You can see what Saraki family means in Kwara , you can see Bukola son of late Olusola Saraki what he as become in Nigeria politics... where is Obasanjo daughter ? You are real mufu

WEREY I CAN SEE FRUSTRATION AFFECTING YOUR BRAIN, grin AS ANY FEMALE GOVERN YOUR STATE OR ANY STATE IN NIGERIA, WHY WOULD OBJ MANDATED HIS DAUGHTER ON YOU AS GOVERNOR, SHEY NA YOUR PAPA AND MAMA GO VOTE FOR HER?? WALLAHI YOUR BRAIN NEED TO BE REFORMATTED AS SOMEONE SAID
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by EmirAbj: 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
sokera:
mufu because OGD won the election as the governor those not mean Ogun people voted for OBJ ... you are olodo I swear ... Governorship election is different from presidential election ... for your information AD won presidential election in Ogun State 2003

WHO SAID THIS?? AD WON PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN OGUN STATE 2003 OR YOUR SENSE OF REASONING AS BIN TAMPERED WITH BY YOUR VILLAGE WITCHCRAFTS, WITCHES AND WIZARDS?? grin SINCERELY YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY BECAUSE YOU LACK WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF THINGS HAPPENING AROUND YOU... #WOE UNTO YOU
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by EmirAbj: 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
sokera:
I never said OBJ constituency is Ota ... sincerely you are illiterate... word me where I said OBJ constituency is Ota but if you can’t quote me Ogun will finally kill you

YOU SAID YOU'RE FROM OGUN STATE AND YOUR YORUBA PEOPLE DO SAY "OMO'RE NI EFI BO'RE"" THAT OGUN SHALL FINISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION BECAUSE YOU BELONGS TO OGUN
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by blazer2018: 12:51am On Aug 19, 2018
EmirAbj:

OBJ didn't supported Olatunji in 2011, Daniel Olugbenga supported Olatunji in 2011 but people of Ogun State as at 2011 don't like the government of Daniel Olugbenga due to killing of Dipo Dina and Mr Bajomo of blessed memory.... These made Amosun to won in 2011 because no good candidate to tackle him... #GoBackToHistory

My brother, are u sure u are from Ogun State? Daniel fielded Nasiru Isiaka under PPN, while OBJ supported Tunji Olurin under PDP...OBJ campaigned for Olurin vigorously but without really dropping funds for him.
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by EmirAbj: 1:33am On Aug 19, 2018
blazer2018:

My brother, are u sure u are from Ogun State? Daniel fielded Nasiru Isiaka under PPN, while OBJ supported Tunji Olurin under PDP...OBJ campaigned for Olurin vigorously but without really dropping funds for him.

YEWA HAS NOT GOVERNED OGUN STATE BECAUSE YEWA PEOPLE ARE NOT UNITE TO SUPPORT ONE CANDIDATE OF THEIR CHOICE, OBJ SUPPORTING YEWA AND OLURIN IS JUST A DIRTY GAME IN POLITICS, NOTE: OBJ DON'T SPEND IN SUPPORTING ANYONE RATHER JUST GIVE THE PERSON SUPPORT... NOW THAT YOU'RE AGITATING FOR "YEWA LOKAN" IN OGUN STATE LET'S SEE WHERE THE GAME WILL ENDED.

I AM NOT FROM OGUN STATE BUT I KNOW MUCH ABOUT NIGERIA POLITICS AT STATES AND FEDERAL LEVEL
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by sokera: 7:57am On Aug 19, 2018
EmirAbj:

WEREY I CAN SEE FRUSTRATION AFFECTING YOUR BRAIN, grin AS ANY FEMALE GOVERN YOUR STATE OR ANY STATE IN NIGERIA, WHY WOULD OBJ MANDATED HIS DAUGHTER ON YOU AS GOVERNOR, SHEY NA YOUR PAPA AND MAMA GO VOTE FOR HER?? WALLAHI YOUR BRAIN NEED TO BE REFORMATTED AS SOMEONE SAID
funny thing abt Nairaland is that someone in one room apartment with his parents will be insulting and forming too know ... anyway mark my words ... OBJ is useless and inconsequential in Ogun State Politics... take it or leave it ...
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by sokera: 8:02am On Aug 19, 2018
EmirAbj:

YEWA HAS NOT GOVERNED OGUN STATE BECAUSE YEWA PEOPLE ARE NOT UNITE TO SUPPORT ONE CANDIDATE OF THEIR CHOICE, OBJ SUPPORTING YEWA AND OLURIN IS JUST A DIRTY GAME IN POLITICS, NOTE: OBJ DON'T SPEND IN SUPPORTING ANYONE RATHER JUST GIVE THE PERSON SUPPORT... NOW THAT YOU'RE AGITATING FOR "YEWA LOKAN" IN OGUN STATE LET'S SEE WHERE THE GAME WILL ENDED.

I AM NOT FROM OGUN STATE BUT I KNOW MUCH ABOUT NIGERIA POLITICS AT STATES AND FEDERAL LEVEL
idiot you know nothing about Ogun State ... PDP and anything associated to PDP is dead on arrival in Ogun State ... Ogun State is next to Lagos in the line of final execution of PDP ... OBJ can’t dictate nothing in Ogun State ... the people don’t like him because he wasted 8 years as president of the of Nigeria without doing anything in Ogun State... you know nothing about Ogun state ... thou OBJ is not in PDP again but the people still see him as a symbolic of PDP failure in the state ...
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by haffaze777(m): 8:49am On Aug 19, 2018
EmirAbj:

OBJ helped Amosun winning in 2015, If not because he told Hon. Bankole to stepped down for him who is Amosun to won in 2015.... Go back to history ok

Stop this blatant lie, obasanjo told bankole to step down for who?u must be kidding me,I came from d same local government with bankole and I know how lightweight he is,moreover obasanjo support and annoint olurin against amosun in 2011,so stop over hyping obasanjo as far as Ogun state election is concern obasanjo, he will always lose his polling booth let alone Abeokuta North local government he came from,if only u know Ogun state politics you won't be here saying what u are saying

1 Like

Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by haffaze777(m): 9:12am On Aug 19, 2018
EmirAbj:

@ bold,why are u lying shamelessly like this,Obj supported olatunji olurin while Otunba Gbenga Daniel supported Gboyera Nosiru Isiaka under PPN.
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by EmirAbj: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2018
sokera:
idiot you know nothing about Ogun State ... PDP and anything associated to PDP is dead on arrival in Ogun State ... Ogun State is next to Lagos in the line of final execution of PDP ... OBJ can’t dictate nothing in Ogun State ... the people don’t like him because he wasted 8 years as president of the of Nigeria without doing anything in Ogun State... you know nothing about Ogun state ... thou OBJ is not in PDP again but the people still see him as a symbolic of PDP failure in the state ...

Well I can see frustration affecting you, AD WON 2003 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN OGUN STATE, NO BE SO grin, GUY I AM DONE WITH YOU OK, IMAGINE OGUN PEOPLE DON'T LOVE OBJ, NAWA OOO... VERY SOON YOU'LL SAY YOUR GOVERNOR DIDN'T LOVE OBJ. WALLAHI YOU NEED HELP MEDICALLY
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by EmirAbj: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2018
haffaze777:

Stop this blatant lie, obasanjo told bankole to step down for who?u must be kidding me,I came from d same local government with bankole and I know how lightweight he is,moreover obasanjo support and annoint olurin against amosun in 2011,so stop over hyping obasanjo as far as Ogun state election is concern obasanjo, he will always lose his polling booth let alone Abeokuta North local government he came from,if only u know Ogun state politics you won't be here saying what u are saying

CALL OBJ ANYTHING YOU LIKE, AFRICA AND WORLD LEADERS GIVE IT FOR HIM... THE EBORA HIMSELF
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by sokera: 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
EmirAbj:

Well I can see frustration affecting you, AD WON 2003 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN OGUN STATE, NO BE SO grin, GUY I AM DONE WITH YOU OK, IMAGINE OGUN PEOPLE DON'T LOVE OBJ, NAWA OOO... VERY SOON YOU'LL SAY YOUR GOVERNOR DIDN'T LOVE OBJ. WALLAHI YOU NEED HELP MEDICALLY
you are hiding under the screen to talk trash , I will keep telling Ogun State people don’t respect OBJ final ... oh why do you think OBJ didn’t do any single project in Ogun State and Lagos during his tenure? It very simple and logical... OBJ knows the people don’t love him and he refuse to do anything in Ogun and Lagos ... can you idiot mention one tangible project OBJ completed in Ogun State ? If you don’t have answer just go to hell ...
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by sokera: 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
haffaze777:

please don’t argue with this idiot again , he is a fool , I told him OBJ is nothing in Ogun State and he is also arguing with me , I am from Ogun State and I am very sure OBJ can never win in his constituency let alone the whole of Ogun State ....
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by sokera: 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
haffaze777:

@ bold,why are u lying shamelessly like this,Obj supported olatunji olurin while Otunba Gbenga Daniel supported Gboyera Nosiru Isiaka under PPN.
d idiot is somewhere in Nasarawa and claiming he knows Ogun politics ... the idiot knows nothing about South-west politics jare ... just forget the idiot
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by sokera: 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
EmirAbj:

YOU SAID YOU'RE FROM OGUN STATE AND YOUR YORUBA PEOPLE DO SAY "OMO'RE NI EFI BO'RE"" THAT OGUN SHALL FINISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION BECAUSE YOU BELONGS TO OGUN
because I am from Ogun , and today stand in the stone of Ogun , Ogun shall soak your blood and your entire family ...
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by haffaze777(m): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
sokera:
d idiot is somewhere in Nasarawa and claiming he knows Ogun politics ... the idiot knows nothing about South-west politics jare ... just forget the idiot

I've told him how Ogun state politics is been play,its now left for him to take or leave it,but one thing is certain obasanjo can never win his polling unit at ita eko/totoro
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by EmirAbj: 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
sokera:
because I am from Ogun , and today stand in the stone of Ogun , Ogun shall soak your blood and your entire family ...

WEREY, I SAID I'M DONE WITH YOU OR ARE YOU WAITING FOR ME TO ANNOUNCE YOUR OBITUARY?? BE WARNED!!! undecided
Re: Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun by EmirAbj: 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
sokera:
you are hiding under the screen to talk trash , I will keep telling Ogun State people don’t respect OBJ final ... oh why do you think OBJ didn’t do any single project in Ogun State and Lagos during his tenure? It very simple and logical... OBJ knows the people don’t love him and he refuse to do anything in Ogun and Lagos ... can you idiot mention one tangible project OBJ completed in Ogun State ? If you don’t have answer just go to hell ...

I SEE FRUSTRATION, SORRY EN... buhahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is My Project For Presidency - Senator Ali Ndume / Supreme Court Declares Bala Mohammed As Duly Elected Governor Of Bauchi State / I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.