Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Inquiry On Shipping From China To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inquiry On Shipping From China To Nigeria (267 Views)

How To Book A Truck Online & Save Money On Shipping / Please I Need Help On Shipping From China / How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inquiry On Shipping From China To Nigeria by Papertrail11(m): 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hello Forum,
I would love to ship some items from alibaba.com but from my calculations price of item is about 100usd but the cost of shipping almost outweighs the cost of shipping down hear minus ,the clearing charges

Do sellers on alibaba ship down here using another better and cost effective means?

Would really love some answers thanks

(1) (Reply)

You Need A Blog For Your Business / How To Safely Withdraw Cash At ATM / What You Need To Make A Hit In Your Remote Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.