Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) (5242 Views)

Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi / Photos Of Bukola Saraki At Launch Of Trump’s Africa Strategy In US / Kwara Must Change Call For Immediate Arrest Of Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by sarrki(m): 1:02am On Aug 17, 2018
Oja iya Eruda road that’s one of the major road in Bukola Saraki constituency

Bukola Saraki was Governor for 8 years

Senate president

Where is the constituency funds channeled to ?

Cc lalasticlala

Cc mynd44

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by Fredmatic(m): 1:04am On Aug 17, 2018
So?

What do you want us to do?

11 Likes

Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by 7lives: 1:09am On Aug 17, 2018
Wao what a beautiful scenery. It was indeed a massive achievement.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by blujoi(m): 1:09am On Aug 17, 2018
I bet you once he comes around this neighborhood, the masses will gather round and cheer him on, while he rides in a convoy of multi-million naira SUV's bought with money meant for this very neigborhood!! Such absurdity! Anyway, what do i know, this is Nigeria; everybody be.............................. undecided undecided undecided

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by conductor116: 1:34am On Aug 17, 2018
Their own is small sef compared to Buhari's constituency. I'm no supporter of Buhari, Saraki or interested in Shitgeria but the worst of Saraki is better than the best of that senile terrorist cow rearing dullard in London.

Have a cross-section of Buhari's constituents

67 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by conductor116: 1:40am On Aug 17, 2018
Let's hear more from Dumbhari's kinsmen

14 Likes

Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by jumpandpas(m): 1:41am On Aug 17, 2018
sarrki:
Oja iya Eruda road that’s one of the major road in Bukola Saraki constituency

Bukola Saraki was Governor for 8 years

Senate president

Where is the constituency funds channeled to ?

Cc lalasticlala

Cc mynd44

Is that all?

You should add ogbomosho and Ijebu forests too.

Cc Immhotep Lzza

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by ipobarecriminals: 3:15am On Aug 17, 2018
sad sad STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION. With all the stolen money from SGBANK,KWARANS GOVT HOUSE,FEDERAL GOVT,see pathetic life of his community. That one up here dat post Almajiri pic,apart from Almajiri /terrorist menace up North,pls post the pic of their roads.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 17, 2018
They are quick to go after Saraki just because of senate presidency, but wont tell you that Katsina has the highest number of head of state/president in Nigeria.

Can the standard of living between Kwara and Katsina be compared?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by Omoboricash(m): 3:59am On Aug 17, 2018
Esseite:
They are quick to go after Saraki just because of senate presidency, but wont tell you that Katsina has the highest number of head of state/president in Nigeria.

Can the standard of living between Kwara and Katsina be compared?
Have you been to kastina , Pls pay a visit and come back to tell us what you see. They have good road network. Both urban and rural area are well planned

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by ngadaAwo: 4:13am On Aug 17, 2018
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth

5 Likes

Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by Nobody: 4:13am On Aug 17, 2018
Omoboricash:

Have you been to kastina , Pls pay a visit and come back to tell us what you see. They have good road network. Both urban and rural area are well planned

Same as kwara having its best places aswell....

9 Likes

Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by Frankiss44(m): 4:20am On Aug 17, 2018
Omoboricash:

With enough amajiris

4 Likes

Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by chomchom1(f): 4:21am On Aug 17, 2018
Sarki of nairaland and trouble .....

Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by KingLennon(m): 4:27am On Aug 17, 2018
The government has failed its people. We can change that come 2019. Get your PVC, election will not be conducted on social media

1 Like

Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by Nobody: 4:29am On Aug 17, 2018
If not that Yaradua did great in Katsina State, Buhari's backyard in Daura would've been same. No Nigerian political idiot cares about his people, only their pockets and interests.

2 Likes

Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by EnEnPeecee: 5:24am On Aug 17, 2018
The BuhArists are now gathering all their strength to see how they can bring down Saraki. Governance is now on hold until they are through with removing the SP.

Useless people

2 Likes

Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by Almaiga: 6:01am On Aug 17, 2018
Saraki is a thief, he looted Kwara dry, as a Governor for eight years. He is still looting Kwara as a Senate president. Saraki must be Jailed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by chriskosherbal(m): 6:09am On Aug 17, 2018
Don't know what to say but since his defection this man have being making headlines everyday .......my conclusion is I think this man must be very important and has some political value ..

Just saying though by observation.

God my country Nigeria .

Check out my signature

3 Likes

Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 17, 2018
Saraki is indeed an achiever.
Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by massive1019(m): 6:21am On Aug 17, 2018
blujoi:
I bet you once he comes around this neighborhood, the masses will gather round and cheer him on, while he rides in a convoy of multi-million naira SUV's bought with money meant for this very neigborhood!! Such absurdity! Anyway, what do i know, this is Nigeria; everybody be.............................. undecided undecided undecided
bro..its because most of we Nigerians are built with worship mentality.
Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by dlondonbadboy: 6:27am On Aug 17, 2018
That is uromi in Edo state. I thought we have debunked this lie...

1 Like

Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by ednut1(m): 6:42am On Aug 17, 2018
KingLennon:
The government has failed its people. We can change that come 2019. Get your PVC, election will not be conducted on social media
get a visa. No matter who u vote na same result

1 Like

Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by Pauljeremy007(m): 6:58am On Aug 17, 2018
let's see PMB own

1 Like

Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by jidxin(m): 7:04am On Aug 17, 2018
blujoi:
why will u believe anything d spcial media says
Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by anochuko01(m): 7:41am On Aug 17, 2018
Omoboricash:

good road network ko, 5G road network nii.
ya'll cant fool us again!

1 Like

Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by HotMario: 7:42am On Aug 17, 2018

Dem don finish this OP

Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by donbrowser(m): 7:42am On Aug 17, 2018
Issokay
Re: What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic) by sisisioge: 8:26am On Aug 17, 2018
It is well... Nigerian politicians are just too greedy. Chai!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Torn My Apc Card. My Personal Message To Tinubu. / Buhari Must Go T-shirts Floods Markets / Ranking Of Nigerian States By Human Development Index (2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.