Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

This Is The Most Reliable Way To Make Money Online In 2018 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is The Most Reliable Way To Make Money Online In 2018 (330 Views)

Top 25 Most Trending Products To Sell Online In 2018 / The Only Way Left For The "Little Guy" To Make Freelancing PROFITABLE In 2018 / Commodity Prices To Rise In 2018; Oil Supply From Nigeria Could Be Volatile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Most Reliable Way To Make Money Online In 2018 by aikfrank(m): 1:47am On Aug 17, 2018
Hello, just recently i saw this online and i taught i should share. A reselling platform where you get free website instantly when you point a domain name to resell SMS. The interesting this about this platform is that you dont need to buy SMS units before reselling, they will also help you handle support and maintenance for your website.

For my Company, i have recommended this instead of the international platforms we use for integration, they use my site while i also make profit easily. This platform is very good for anyone who wants to own an online business without much involvement or if you are like me who dont have time to manage a website, then this is the best option for you.

On the platform, i am also given a way to manage and set up price to what ever i want, so i modified this option to set these prices per every destination, this is quite easy.

I also changed several configurations like Email sender name, email template, home about us, and other pages templates easily.

Give it a try or you can also make 5% on all transactions when you refer users to their platform.

https://freeresell.com/?ref=112

Re: This Is The Most Reliable Way To Make Money Online In 2018 by aikfrank(m): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
Who has tried this?

(1) (Reply)

Join Our Business Network On Whatsapp / Free Whatsapp Marketing Class / How Much Oil Does 50kg Of Unshelled Moringa Seeds Yield?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.