Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,959 members, 7,803,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje (13347 Views)

Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate / Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC / Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by SadMemories(m): 7:23am On Aug 17, 2018
sarrki:
Saraki must pay for crimes against humanity
like what pls? apc and unverified accusations. is it until the poor eat their shit and drink their piss before you know say this 82 years old president don fail.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by Butoneday2(m): 7:24am On Aug 17, 2018
And so fucvking what huh! Is it a crime for some1 to have an ambition. I have an ambition dat one day i will carry millions of pple along so if u don't have an ambition u're on ur own undecided

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by sokera: 7:25am On Aug 17, 2018
daleehat:
Sometimes I feel embarrass to hear elders talking like they are under the influence of tramadols. Pls baraja how and where did Saraki steps down for Buhari? was he in the contest for Presidency from the primaries or General elections? then how can you say he step down for Buhari? not Atiku nor kwankwaso neither Rocha's step down for Buhari because they all contested during the APC presidential primary in Lagos so I don't know what this Old fool is talking about
don’t mind Baraja jooor , Saraki as out some yam in his pocket ... they think we are fools ... we shall see

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 17, 2018
Moukandjo:

Look at this deluded man!
Osinbaba gave orders to reform SARS & the next minute, IGP deceived y'all & renamed SARS to FSARS & immediately arrested a premium times reporter! Has the reporter been released despite the protests the useless hash tags on Twitter & even in the police headquarters? Why hasn't Osinbaba pushed for the release of the reporter or the sack of the IG? Simple answer is he no fit! He'll only do so if he's given the go-ahead! The police will ONLY release the reporter whenever they like & Osinbaba won't do anything!

But in all, Osinbaba has done extremely well. In just 1 week, he has done even better than what a certain daft drunk from Otuoke did in 6 whole years in power (not just in the over one year he did as Ag president)! That's why everyone, including the airheaded IPIGs, must vote for APC in 2019 so that when Buhari goes to London in his second tenure, albeit more frequently, Osinbaba will continue his magic. And in 2023, Osinbaba will have 8 full years to do his magic till 2031!
Abi, how you see am? grin

First you castigate the VP on his policies, then love him on same policies, and then finally route for him for 2023, while still pushing for the president to continue with his london medical trips...

It seems you are the only one that understands you.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by Greatihex(m): 7:37am On Aug 17, 2018
And so?

Check my signature
Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by Didi2d(m): 7:38am On Aug 17, 2018
etilogue:
Smh for Nigerians supporting saraki for President. How i wish Nigerians do some research on Kwara state before considering this man, the only state where the real politics is played. That's why am not surprised saraki wants to contest, he has been planning since and Buhari and co. are unaware. now APC can't do anything because he has blocked all loop holes. I hope a miracle happens so that Kwara can be free.

Tinubu warned that them, but they kept mute. Now they are facing the troubles
Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by vertueptime: 7:38am On Aug 17, 2018
post=70350126:
He will always FAIL.
He's a LOSER!

Hes the acting NO 2 citizen, u? 180,737,726. Whos the looser?
Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2018
Your losss
Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by Chigeorge2015(m): 7:42am On Aug 17, 2018
Positive man
Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by vertueptime: 7:42am On Aug 17, 2018
93Miles:

Tell him to keep nursing it till 2023.

Sai Baba till 2023.

All those who fail to keep their promises of ruling once will surely fail, the agreement was that they all support him in 2015 then they will have a primary election im 2019, now they have pushed every one who wants to contest with pmb out because of selfish interest.
Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by Roger3D(m): 7:45am On Aug 17, 2018
jumpandpas:

Your continuous sleeping at NASS complex won't stop Saraki men from impeaching COWhari.........Hahaa.
Where is nnamdi kanu the terrorist?
Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by kapelvej: 7:45am On Aug 17, 2018
And so
Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by velo10: 7:47am On Aug 17, 2018
Nah he has been nursing since 2007. I once saw a billboard of him then for presidency untill PDP gave Yar Adua the ticket
Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by Cajal(m): 7:49am On Aug 17, 2018
jumpandpas:

Your continuous sleeping at NASS complex won't stop Saraki men from impeaching COWhari.........Hahaa.
...hmmmm
Offa robbers....saraki men.. Still willing to become the nation no one..?
Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by 93Miles: 7:49am On Aug 17, 2018
vertueptime:

All those who fail to keep their promises of ruling once will surely fail, the agreement was that they all support him in 2015 then they will have a primary election im 2019, now they have pushed every one who wants to contest with pmb out because of selfish interest.

They have to push them. Because Nigerians have seen what Baba is doing and we want Baba to continue.

Don't be surprised if after second term, Nigerians beg PMB to go for third term.
Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by tishbite41(m): 7:49am On Aug 17, 2018
sarrki:

Nnamdi Kanu travail should teach you some sense
travails? I thought he is flexing in Ghana or London?
Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by Moukandjo: 7:51am On Aug 17, 2018
Esseite:

First you castigate the VP on his policies, then love him on same policies, and then finally route for him for 2023, while still pushing for the president to continue with his london medical trips...

It seems you are the only one that understands you.
Did I castigate all his policies? The only one I talked about is this Police/SARS issue where he's clearly pandering to the gallery & that doesn't take away his greatness. SARS CANNOT be scrapped & any sort of reformation won't clearly work as they'll still be the same officers. So that directive was just nonsense. Even the IG himself said he would reform SARS some months ago.

But he's done well on many others; the major ones (e.g. Daura issue) with the approval of his boss! Only the IPIGs are daft enough to think he'd do such stuffs without his boss' approval! And if the man is this active, in the absence of his boss, his party should be voted in 2019 so that he'd have the opportunity to show us his full magic from 2023 to 2031!
Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by israelmao(m): 8:12am On Aug 17, 2018
They made a lot of noise when he was elected as Senate president both Tinubu,Buhari and others tried all they could but they failed.They hunted him with ICPC,CCB and EFCC on allegation of false asset declaration with many count charges but they failed.They also accused him of being the brain behind Offa armed robbery attack but they failed.They invaded National Assembly in a surreptitious move to impeach him but they failed.They sponsored protests both in federal capital and Kwara State against Saraki but they failed.They keep calling series of meetings on Saraki's case the kind that have been called to address security concerns nationwide they shall still fail.
Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by fernandez1(m): 8:38am On Aug 17, 2018
U people are really sick..... When he became senate president with 2/3 of the Senate present in the chamber, You people didn't quote constitution....... Now it's pay back time.
Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by vertueptime: 9:11am On Aug 17, 2018
93Miles:

They have to push them. Because Nigerians have seen what Baba is doing and we want Baba to continue.

Don't be surprised if after second term, Nigerians beg PMB to go for third term.

I also see what cabals are doing too
Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by Praktikals(m): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2018
daleehat:
Sometimes I feel embarrass to hear elders talking like they are under the influence of tramadols. Pls baraja how and where did Saraki steps down for Buhari? was he in the contest for Presidency from the primaries or General elections? then how can you say he step down for Buhari? not Atiku nor kwankwaso neither Rocha's step down for Buhari because they all contested during the APC presidential primary in Lagos so I don't know what this Old fool is talking about
You called someone a fool for stating his opinion? You obviously lack home training.
Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by jumpandpas(m): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2018
Roger3D:
Where is nnamdi kanu the terrorist?

Why are you pained like this?.
Pls channel your energy to Buhari's barren cows...hahaa

Cc Immhotep Lzza
Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by Chinwendu07: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2018
I believe Saraki is a Nigerian & he is very qualified to vie for any position in Nigeria. If he really decides to run for presidency, i will support him.. #PDPTakingOver
Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by samsono30: 9:52am On Aug 17, 2018
So we shld fry stone or hug transformer because of saraki's ambition, he will know how far in 2019. stupid idiotic old fools.
Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by 989900: 9:58am On Aug 17, 2018
I have been running presidential ambition since 1975, everyone is entitled to.
Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by windwayltd: 10:00am On Aug 17, 2018
SARAKI IS A DAMAGED BRAND AND NO PARTY CAN EVER TRUST HIM. HE MUST REMAIN A GAME MAN.A VOTE FOR SARKI IS FOR DINO AND FAYOSE PEOPLE WHO LACK INTEGRITY.

SAIBABA
PROUDLYBUHARIST
PMB2019-2023

Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by mrkia(m): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2018
Do we all know that one of the very essential law of life is to continue Deliberately working towards distablizing a system and at the same time be positioning ones as the problem solver....Saraki and a whole lot of his kind are this great nation's problem..

May God just help us get rid of them....
Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by lucy10(f): 11:07am On Aug 17, 2018
And the haters will keep having sleepless night and keep making useless noise
Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by Afamed: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
SARAKI is the next President of Nigeria...Whether zombies like it or not!
With less than 250k voters in Kwara state?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje by dlondonbadboy: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2018
Afamed:

With less than 250k voters in Kwara state?

So only kwara ppl would vote for him?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Election: Those Plotting To Buy Votes Won’t Succeed - INEC / Israel Excited To Work With President-elect Tinubu: Ambassador / Boko-Haram Members Flee To Kano, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.