Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Agbami Medical And Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Agbami Medical And Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2018 (7321 Views)

Agbami Medical And Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award Is Still On / 2019/2020 Nigerian AGIP Exploration Ltd Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme / Agbami Medical And Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbami Medical And Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2018 by latestupdate: 4:08am On Aug 17, 2018
Deadline 28th August, 2018.

Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited, a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, in its continuous support for capacity building in the health and engineering sectors as a strategic feed into the national manpower pool, is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to qualified Nigerian students from ALL states of the Federation.

The scholarship program, funded by Star and its Agbami co-venturers, is a major component of their Social Investment in the strategic development of health and education in Nigeria.

Requirement/Eligibility
E-Applications are invited from FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level undergraduates from any state of the Federation, studying any of the under listed courses in universities within Nigeria:

Medicine & Surgery
Dentistry
Pharmacy
Engineering

How To Apply

Applicants should apply using the steps below:

1.) Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:

Passport photograph not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
School ID card
Admission Letter
O’ Level Result
JAMB Result
Local Government Area Letter of Identification
2.) Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload

3.) Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload

Click here to apply
https://ukaid.org/2018/08/17/agbami-medical-and-engineering-professionals-scholarship-award-2018/

1 Like

Re: Agbami Medical And Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2018 by pautex: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2018
grin. I knew I will make it one day. If you know you Know. The lord shall bless your hustle, TGIF pls show some love grin
Re: Agbami Medical And Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2018 by mentor56(m): 11:54am On Aug 17, 2018
Ft
Re: Agbami Medical And Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2018 by Waakanda: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2018
That's alright.

Contact the Best CV Writer with HR experience for your CV Rewrite. Here are 5 Samples of his work and raw testimonials: www..com/cv-samples

Re: Agbami Medical And Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2018 by Jessica555: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2018
This is my story. I was a graduate assistant in federal university ndufu alike ikwo in Ebony state. I was employed in 2O13 and in 2O14 I enrolled for my Master degree in FUTO. I finished course work in 2O15 and started my project finished it in July 2O16 waited for a year before my HOD scheduled us for the of bench and internal defence waited for another 8 month before i was scheduled for the final defence which I did in February this year. In march 27 this year the V.C terminated our appointment on the basis that we have exceeded three years and yet to present our statement of result. We pleaded but he refused. In April 26 I was issued my statement of result. I went back to present it but he refused reinstating me. Now since march I've been out of job. I borrowed money to pay the additional three years school fees FUTO made me owe. I learnt how to sew but have no machine I only use needle and thread to make good cloths I have videos and pictures of my works uploaded on my IG. No one will give me their clothes to sew with needle and thread. My mother has been sick since July. On tuesday the doctor asked us to take her away because we couldn't pay for the treatment. I decided to go hawk pure water yesterday but couldn't even raise up to 3OOO naira. The shocking thing is I went to the school on Monday to realise that our salaries are still entry but the V.C is the one collecting the money. Meaning DAT the federal government doesn't even know that about 21of us had been sacked and so the government still pays but we aren't receiving it. Please I want you all to help me so that this gets to the appropriate authority ( the president, vice President and so on). Its not fair on us. Please help.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbami Medical And Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2018 by Zico5(m): 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Jessica555:
This is my story. I was a graduate assistant in federal university ndufu alike ikwo in Ebony state. I was employed in 2O13 and in 2O14 I enrolled for my Master degree in FUTO. I finished course work in 2O15 and started my project finished it in July 2O16 waited for a year before my HOD scheduled us for the of bench and internal defence waited for another 8 month before i was scheduled for the final defence which I did in February this year. In march 27 this year the V.C terminated our appointment on the basis that we have exceeded three years and yet to present our statement of result. We pleaded but he refused. In April 26 I was issued my statement of result. I went back to present it but he refused reinstating me. Now since march I've been out of job. I borrowed money to pay the additional three years school fees FUTO made me owe. I learnt how to sew but have no machine I only use needle and thread to make good cloths I have videos and pictures of my works uploaded on my IG. No one will give me their clothes to sew with needle and thread. My mother has been sick since July. On tuesday the doctor asked us to take her away because we couldn't pay for the treatment. I decided to go hawk pure water yesterday but couldn't even raise up to 3OOO naira. The shocking thing is I went to the school on Monday to realise that our salaries are still entry but the V.C is the one collecting the money. Meaning DAT the federal government doesn't even know that about 21of us had been sacked and so the government still pays but we aren't receiving it. Please I want you all to help me so that this gets to the appropriate authority ( the president, vice President and so on). Its not fair on us. Please help.
That's the system in Nigeria if ur case is true. I think the best u can do is to create another thread for this information so that the moderators can push it to front page. The so called vc will have questions to answer. The best school for post graduate is UI if the distance will not be a barrier. Other universities are destiny killers. I weep for this country
Re: Agbami Medical And Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2018 by Curdlebug(m): 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Engineering... Nice
Re: Agbami Medical And Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2018 by loverboys: 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
ok
Re: Agbami Medical And Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2018 by Meel: 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
Does it means other medical professional are not eligible e.g optometry, physiotherapy, nursing e
t.c
Re: Agbami Medical And Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2018 by oemmanuel: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
If you meet the requirements, do not play with this opportunity. This is one of the best scholarship opportunities for Nigerian undergraduates. Talking from experience.

5 Likes

Re: Agbami Medical And Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2018 by joshuamary131: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
Thanks for the info

Re: Agbami Medical And Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2018 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
Agbami! This was our saving grace.
#200,000 Med surgery, #100,000 Others.
Also, the customized debit card was dope! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Agbami Medical And Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2018 by chijudith(f): 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Jessica555:
This is my story. I was a graduate assistant in federal university ndufu alike ikwo in Ebony state. I was employed in 2O13 and in 2O14 I enrolled for my Master degree in FUTO. I finished course work in 2O15 and started my project finished it in July 2O16 waited for a year before my HOD scheduled us for the of bench and internal defence waited for another 8 month before i was scheduled for the final defence which I did in February this year. In march 27 this year the V.C terminated our appointment on the basis that we have exceeded three years and yet to present our statement of result. We pleaded but he
refused. In April 26 I was issued my statement of result. I went back to present it but he refused reinstating me. Now since march I've been out of job. I borrowed money to pay the additional three years school fees FUTO made me owe. I learnt how to sew but have no machine I only use needle and thread to make good cloths I have videos and pictures of my works uploaded on my IG. No one will give me their clothes to sew with needle and thread. My mother has been sick since July. On tuesday the doctor asked us to take her away because we couldn't pay for the treatment. I decided to go hawk pure water yesterday but couldn't even raise up to 3OOO naira. The shocking thing is I went to the school on Monday to realise that our salaries are still entry but the V.C is the one collecting the money. Meaning DAT the federal government doesn't even know that about 21of us had been sacked and so the government still pays but we aren't receiving it. Please I want you all to help me so that this gets to the appropriate authority ( the president, vice President and so on). Its not fair on us. Please help.

Come to public complaints commission orlu road sectariate Owerri or their office at ebonyi and report your case\ complaints. God willing u will get justice.
Re: Agbami Medical And Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2018 by Neddyogu(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Jessica555:

Notify EFCC with ur story. I believe they have a twitter handle. Maybe they can help. I guess this falls into the category of 'financial crime'
Re: Agbami Medical And Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2018 by Neddyogu(m): 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
Meel:
Does it means other medical professional are not eligible e.g optometry, physiotherapy, nursing e
t.c

I benefited from that scholarship as a Medical laboratory science student until 2015
Re: Agbami Medical And Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2018 by mcvities(m): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
Jessica555:

Create this story on Twitter and tag many activist, online print media and the government agencies involved like the Federal Ministry of Education and you will get result immediately. Don't waste time, start right away.

1 Like

Re: Agbami Medical And Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2018 by aondona1: 7:31am On Aug 18, 2018
https:///8phUp5hliLR5dXGLRL3N1e
WhatsApp group for agbami 2018
Re: Agbami Medical And Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2018 by hat3rk(m): 4:33am On Mar 04, 2019
NOTICE: Are you a futo 100L student and you need private tutorial in mth101(maths),kindly call/chat up this number:07088382333
Please be informed that mth101 is a 4 unit course which you need to get nothing less than a B.so chat/call me let me drill you in mathematics

(1) (Reply)

Tips For A Successful Job Interview / Jobs For Port Harcourt Residents / Urgent! MITV Is Recruiting. (bsc, HND, ND)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.