Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? (56024 Views)

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by kenchop: 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
GOD HELP US MEN AND FORGIVE US OUR SINS OO

2 Likes

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by franchasng: 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
justscorchone:
Any girl that has more than 2 social media apps and more than 2 messenger on her phone is a runz shewe. The social media apps acceptable are:

1, Facebook
2, instagram

For messengers

1, what'sapp
2, telegram

If she have

Snapchat
Tango
Twitter
Tinder

Heck if she have Uber or taxify
She's a runz girl.

Uber and taxify = yes yes yes!

Op note: most high class runs girls are the highest users of Uber and taxify taxi hailing apps.

Though some upcoming ones may not be using Uber and taxify but are still runs chicks.

They are becoming too smart daily because most want to do runs and still get married to a nice hubby; most felt through runs they can meet rich guy that will marry them.

While some are doing runs to help themselves financially while sticking to their broke loyal boyfriend they are showering with love and hoping he marries them someday without knowing they were into runs lipsrsealed

This is why they are very careful, pretentive and highly secretive with their runs business, so u need extra smartness to decode their way or else u will end up marrying a refurbished coded runs girl as wife lipsrsealed

Meanwhile, some girls born into rich family, living abroad are into runs for the fun of it and because to most modern day black women, dating broke guys and fuc*king them free without getting huge monetary favour is a taboo! These ones are mostly found in US, UK, Canny and in some rich Nigerian families too.

It is difficult to know a smart runs girl, unless u are financially loaded and have a lot of smart bad guy friends, if not u won't know who your girl truly is undecided

25 Likes

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
MsGood:

So wearing a leg chain means that someone is a runs girl bayi? When will Nigerians ever develop?

In Russia. oloshos are known to always wear a leg chain or anklet for easy identification... just seeing one on the street.you can approach her for paro and that all..but here we have a lot of coded runz girls eating in and out...they cant eat there cake and have it. never .

3 Likes

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Doctorfitz: 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
If you know the amount of girls into runs for naija u no go start this thread ure giving urself unnecessary headaches.....

Coded runs,brothel hoes, esteemed hoes, corporate hoes,religious hoes, my brother the list is endless.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Grace001: 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
lefulefu:
1: excessive calls from different men 2: she's fond of calling the men uncle or daddy on phone 3: she's always travelling 4. The location she snaps her facebook pixs are hotels,swimming pools 5: most of the male friends on her facebook are mostly much older guys(45 yrs and above) 6. She's always involved in all dose pepper dem gang tinzs 7: she's always going out late at night and returning early in the morning. Hope this helps.

If you’re not comfortable with all this lifestyle of hers, why don’t you let go instead of wasting your time to find out if she is olosho or not. Already it seem like you guys are not compatible because you sound like you not comfortable with her lifestyle.

Don’t waste your time man, time wait for no man. We have different types of olosho these days. Domestic olosho,churchmind olosho, ijhab olosho etc.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Nobodys(f): 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

cry

My girl jus matched ur discription cry cry cry

I have always suspected her especially how plumpy she's turned lately and how bold she is about intimacy.
Pesin wey dey say off light now tell me she'd love to see my face during thw action that it turns her on the more.
cry cry cry
n

kikikiki, someone cannot be fat in peace again, pls boldness has nothing to do with runs o... you don't expect her to be shy forever na she's used to you already, that's why she's bold....

hahahahahaha, This thread is so funny..op go don confuse by now. lmao....

6 Likes

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by lereinter(m): 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
Prognose:

Most of them do. They don't see it as anything so they don't need to hide it.

@ Op, My observation:

They usually have a tattoo.

They appear plump. Not fat but plump. Like smooth skin and fresh some how. I think its the excess sperm ingestion

They are bold when it comes to sex.

Thier phones are a no-go area.

Thier phones tend to be expensive.

They tend to have Instagram accounts.

They don't need much convincing to send u thier nudes

They tend to take a lot of selfies even when you're gisting with them.

Note, it doesn't mean a girl that does this is automatically a runsgirl but the probability is very high.

They appear plump. Not fat but plump. Like smooth skin and fresh some how. I think its the excess sperm ingestion

this is caused when an unmarried woman wey never born using pill

also they gat full breas.t

7 Likes

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Nobodys(f): 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
Doctorfitz:
If you know the amount of girls into runs for naija u no go start this thread ure giving urself unnecessary headaches.....

Coded runs,brothel hoes, esteemed hoes, corporate hoes,religious hoes, my brother the list is endless.
Kikikiki...... Men nkorr...or you don't know that they have started their own runs. I nor fit laff abeg.

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Temptee101(m): 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
Always on the road going nowhere
Always looking for where to hang out and who to take her out
Never at home
Always on calls with different guys
Always on phone chatting
Always saying "am with friends"
Gets angry at any slightest provocation
Can get dirty at any given opportunity
Always on the move to meet friends
Always chewing gums.
Check for nose, navel, tongue or ankle rings
..etc

6 Likes

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Doctorfitz: 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nobodys:

Kikikiki...... Men nkorr...or you don't know that they have started their own runs. I nor fit laff abeg.

Abi, buh e no reach Una own. 98 percent of girls are into one form of runs or the other.

Sex for financial gratification ..shikena.

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Unlimited22: 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
SHE'S ALWAYS RUNNING MARATHONS.
Guy you no well o grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by jaxxy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kentnickole:
I'm suspecting my girl friend. please give some clue.

She has her shop. She will dress very well with good makeup and eye lashes and snap some pix then post them on facebook and be on facebook for hours, even when I call she won't pick until she's done. Once it's like between 12 and 1pm she will tell me on phone that she's going home till 5 or 6pm. She will now call and tell me she's tired and having headache.

If she likes money bt doesn’t like to work for it
If she lives beyond her means
Watch her gal frnds the ones she’s close to.
Her conversations and posts
If she’s always at parties and clubs.
Different calls from guys during flexing hours, like Friday nights and weekends.

My brother Run!!!

3 Likes

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by MsGood(f): 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
Goldiano:
shior... See dem... Why are u pained? Izzit ur runs?
Shior to you too. Ignorant somebody! Don't go and grow up.
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Doctorfitz: 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
For those saying her phone go deh ring..thats not true unless na learner... She comes visiting and simply changes her sim. Una no know anything.

This no b asotime or ugbague tins or area 1 or 3 ...
Runs Don advance pass rules.. Smh.

18 Likes

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kentnickole:

bros you're very correct. the day I invited her to my place she refused my advances and left and I use to buy her things. what do you think?
She may be into some other guy not necessarily runs. U didn't tell us her age. She may be into runs too or perhaps she's just not ready

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Neofingerz: 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kentnickole:

She has her shop. She will dress very well with good makeup and eye lashes and snap some pix then post them on facebook and be on facebook for hours, even when I call she won't pick until she's done. Once it's like between 12 and 1pm she will tell me on phone that she's going home till 5 or 6pm. She will now call and tell me she's tired and having headache.
congrats my brother another verified small girl with big gods not God o gods

3 Likes

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by tosyne2much(m): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
Features of runs girl

1. Her phone is a no go area and it's usually more guarded than Aso Rock

2. Her body will start itching her if she didn't reply a whatsapp message for at least 20 minutes

3.. Most of the people that call her on phone are either her uncles or pastors.

4. She doesn't see anything wrong drawing tattoo or wearing anklets or waste chain.

5. When you tell her you don't like indecently dressed ladies, she will start telling you that you don't know fashion.

6. She's usually glued to Nairaland parading romance section and pretending to whiling away time

9 Likes

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Platony(m): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
Goldiano:
yes... They are.... Only very few... Rest are into runs.. Coded or not... Reason why majority of them don't wanna school close to where their parents are...

Exactly,... Dey prefer schooling far frm der folks. U hardly, i mean, hardly find a decent submissive girl dese days. Dey al wnt to meet up, using Big phones, changing clothes frequently, living d big life........

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by MicroSweet(m): 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kentnickole:

she doesn't even allow me to kiss or touch her. she forms shyness. what do you think?
Friendzoned by an Olosho! Highest and irredeemable level of friendzoning. Just Give up, Bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by lenghtinny(m): 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kentnickole:

she has a small phone that always ring. she tells me she has many uncles. she does ur no 1,2 and 6. especially no 6. she has this people that dresses like her and young guys in her age because she just finished waec

Bro, you are dating a runs girl. Any other contrary opinions is null and void.

"Uncles" is the favorite words of coded runs girls. Any girl that has any so called uncle disturbing her phone is into coded runs whether she admits it or not angry

5 Likes

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Goldiano(m): 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
Doctorfitz:

Badoo, instamessage very important tools
those are their real machines!!

3 Likes

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by bigtt76(f): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
She's probably f@cking someone close to her house or she's going home to sleep in preparation for night work grin

Kentnickole:

3 Likes

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Goldiano(m): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
lenghtinny:

Bro, you are dating runs girl. Any other contrary opinions is null and void.

"Uncles" is the favorite words of coded runs girls. Any girl that has any so called uncle disturbing her phone is into coded runs whether she admits it or not angry
thank you.... Guys should better be thinking straight... Dont be seeing obvious and still be asking silly questions

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by ccollins(m): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
Missyford31:

grin grin grin
look good, lets chat up on my email collins4reall@gmail.com
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Goldiano(m): 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
Temptee101:
Always on the road going nowhere
Always looking for where to hang out and who to take her out
Never at home
Always on calls with different guys
Always on phone chatting
Always saying "am with friends"
Gets angry at any slightest provocation
Can get dirty at any given opportunity
Always on the move to meet friends
Always chewing gums.
Check for nose, navel, tongue or ankle rings
..etc
typical of all liberal girls especially the so called poly and uni students

2 Likes

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Just2endowed2(m): 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
crazysam001:
First and most important clue, her supposed income and spending pattern is at an outrageous variance

confirmenta cheesy.

My former colleague was a classic olosho.... Living above her means

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by pocohantas(f): 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
Any girl that shows these signs you guys are mentioning here, is a proud runs girl. They are not trying to hide it, except you are too stupid to see the signs.

Once they hammer, they open one hair styling shop, boutique, makeup studio or go into interior decor. They own that shii.

Now, these ones are not the main problem. The main problem are the undercover ones. Trust me, you can never identify them on sight.

They are some of your submissive girlfriends. cheesy

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by imexg(m): 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
give me her number let me check

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by enonche85(m): 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
lefulefu:
some ordinary babes don dey wear leg chain dese days.dem feel say it looks cool on dem. Leg chain no be reliable way to know a runz babe.

Even guys sef wear leh chain these days.
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by agabaI23(m): 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
Doctorfitz:

Yea they are, to ignorant people like u.

Confam girls and guys wey Dey street know how far.

Choker, left leg anklet, right leg anklet, even some waist beads get meaning and undertone... What u don't know u don't know until u know.
Everything has a meaning you give to it. That your street people prefer to use it as a code does not make it evil. I'm not street and I have no regret sir.

Now get it into your skull that anklets are beauty accessories just like your ear rings, bracelets and necklaces.

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Eze2000(m): 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kentnickole:

Hi,
I am something of a psychologist and my knowledge and insight into people is nothing i learned in any university but a natural gift that has never failed me. Let me begin with you so when i move to you girlfriend you will know whether i speak the truth or not.

1. You already know that your girlfriend is not only yours but you just need someone to say the words you are trying to avoid.
2. You don't even feel secure with her anymore.

Your girl.

1. Sorry to say this, but you are dating public property.
2. In the course of one of my studies two years ago, i had cause to open a FB account with the profile of a beautiful woman. I was getting friend request at the rate of 59 a day. I picked only Americans and Within 2 months i had over 4k friends and 7k followers. 99% were men while the other 1% were online prostitutes in Europe and America looking to get customers off me.. took me a while to catch onto how they work. All the men kept sending me nude photos of themselves and stuff, begging for a meet and nude photo of me (i was a woman don't forget). All of this and i posted just one image of a lovely woman i downloaded online and gave her an American name. AND NOW YOU SAY YOU GIRL IS TAKING PHOTOS DAILY AND UPLOADING TO SOCIAL MEDIA? Ha!

I rest my case bro. One word is enough for the wise or the fool will catch AIDS for sure.

19 Likes

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by enonche85(m): 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kentnickole:

the way she dresses seductively and post them on her facebook timeline. and she switches of her phone at intervals and says she's relaxing at home at the time the phone is off.

She's not just a runs girl,...she's an "okpo!"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady / Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.