Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time (40766 Views)

Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Meet The 10 Most Influential Igbo Muslims / Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by obafemee80(m): 6:30am On Aug 17, 2018
Barka Jumah

This is a list chosen by Michael H. Hart, from the book "100 most influential people in the world". He chose people on a ranking of who had done the most to influence the world.

See the names of the first 20 Most Influential People Of All Time

1) Muhammad (570 – 632 AD) Prophet Muhammad is the "Seal of the Prophets" (Khatam an-Nabiyyin, i.e. the last prophet)

2) Isaac Newton (1642 – 1727) – British mathematician and scientist.

3) Jesus Christ (c.5BC – 30 AD) Spiritual teacher and central figure of Christianity.He is among the prophets of Allah and also the son of Mary.

4) Buddha (c 563 – 483 BC) Spiritual Teacher and founder of Buddhism

5) Confucius (551 – 479 BC) – Chinese philosopher.

6) St. Paul (5 – AD 67) – Christian missionary and one of the main writers of New Testament.

7) Ts’ai Lun (AD 50 – 121) Inventor of paper.

8 ) Johann Gutenberg (1395 – 1468) – Inventor of the printing press.

9) Christopher Columbus (1451 – 1506) – Italian explorer landed in America.

10) Albert Einstein (1879 – 1955) German/ US scientist discovered Theory of Relativity.

11) Louis Pasteur (1822 – 1895) French biologist. Developed a cure for rabies and other infectious diseases.

12) Galileo Galilei (1564 – 1642) Italian scientist – confirmed the heliocentric view of the universe.

13) Aristotle (384 BC – 322 BC) – Greek philosopher and polymath

14) Euclid (c. 325 – 265 BC) – Greek mathematician

15) Moses (c 1391 – 1271 BC) A key figure of Jewish / Christian history gave 10 Commandments of Old Testament

16) Charles Darwin (1809 -– 1882) –Scientist who proposed and popularised theory of evolution.

17) Shih Huang Ti (259 – 210 BC) – King of the state of Qin who conquered and united different regions of China in 221 BC.

18) Augustus Caesar (63 BC-AD 14) – First Emperor of Rome

19) Nicolaus Copernicus (1473-1543) Renaissance mathematician and astronomer who believed Sun was the centre of Universe – rather than earth.

20) Antoine Laurent Lavoisier (1743 – 1794) French chemist and biologist who had leading impact on the chemical revolution.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by obafemee80(m): 6:30am On Aug 17, 2018
Michael H. Hart is a Jewish American astrophysicist .

He believe that Prophet Muhammad was "supremely successful" in both the religious and secular realms.

He also accredits Prophet Muhammad for his role in the development of Islam, far more influential than Jesus' contribution to the development of Christianity.

Hart claims that St. Paul was more pivotal than Jesus to the growth of Christianity.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by AJOBI77(m): 6:57am On Aug 17, 2018
ALLAHU AKBAR

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Aldebaran(m): 7:09am On Aug 17, 2018
Jazakumullahu khairan...

Hmmmm

Coming from a Jew
An American
An Astrophysicist

Takbir...
Allahu Akbar!!!

Acjohn:

Lastly, the fact that you think he was influential and you celebrate him and there is no record of his addent follower that influenced the people shows that he was a failure.

Umar ibn al-Khattab

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Aldebaran(m): 7:22am On Aug 17, 2018
There was a similar thread compiled by a nobody on Sunday... I can't get the link now

The truth is 90% of non Muslims love and respect our Prophet secretly grin

And Jesus, the son of Mary and Prophet of God is also highly respected in Islam cheesy

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by 2019elections: 9:32am On Aug 17, 2018
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by emperorblog(m): 9:35am On Aug 17, 2018
where is
OBASANJO, BUHARI, LIE MOHAMMED AND AKPABIO

TODAY IS FRIDAY SOMEONE SHOULD ASK FOR MY ACCT NUMBER AND BLESS ME

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by TerrorSquad147: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by OboOlora(f): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2018
Where’s Buhari?

Messiah of the North

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by checkolatunji: 9:38am On Aug 17, 2018
Acjohn:
There are positive influences and negative ones.
I will not help you choose the only person among the list that had and is influencing the world negatively but I will tell you its evil to make his followers follow him in his unfortunate suffering before they are regarded as saints in the following ways:
1. Because he was orphaned at early age doesn't warrant he telling his followers that they must send their children to go begging as almajiri at early age.
2. Because he was an illiterate doesnt mean he should leave clauses in his book that will warrant people denouncing modern education.
I know this comment may be deleted or they will ban me for some time because thats what they do when you tell them the truth. If that Jewish man said the opposite they will shout to end with him as they do everyday. So i am not surprised that a muslim will accept a verdict of a jew on something. Just the way these post was created for praises but sorry to disappoint you.
Lastly, the fact that you think he was influential and you celebrate him and there is no record of his addent follower that influenced the people shows that he was a failure.
Sorry, many Muslims are influencing the world but in a negative way which makes me think there elder brother too influenced the world in same light.

It is best for you not to visit the thread not to talk of commenting than to start embarrassing yourself and saying what you have no knowledge on.

Muslims don't come to Christian thread to make false comment but people like you visit Muslim thread and start saying what you don't know, by doing so you start embarrassing yourself.

My advice for you, dont visit, just pretend you didn't see the thread.

Enjoy

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Gecoz: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2018
Ahahahahahahsh, muslims can be funny when it comes to something that gat to do with their prophets.. Ahahahahahaha

Aldebaran:
Jazakumullahu khairan...

Hmmmm

Coming from a Jew
An American
An Astrophysicist

Takbir...
Allahu Akbar!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by OhiOfIhima: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2018
Alhamdillah... He is indeed the most influential people of all time. before, now n forever...

9 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by abdolleez(m): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2018
Alhamdulilah I'm a Muslim

12 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by XaviDayo(m): 9:41am On Aug 17, 2018
Simply put, bros mo came first. Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by farouk2much(m): 9:41am On Aug 17, 2018
RESPECT RESPECT RESPECT........ALL MY RESPECT AND LOVE GOES DIRECT TO ANNABI MUHAMMAD (S. A. W)

15 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by moscobabs(m): 9:41am On Aug 17, 2018
Micheal H Hart is Muslim sad
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by middlebeltboy: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2018
Mashallahu, Allah is the greatest !

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by OhiOfIhima: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Whoever included Jesus in the list of a PEOPLE is a fool. Jesus is not a people. Jesus is God.

Jesus created the people....

Have is seeing your life... Calling one of the Prophets of Allah a God himself..

May the Almighty Allah for give you.. Amin.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Buharimustgo: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) / Endsars Protesters Observe Jumat Prayer At Lekki Tollgate And Alausa (video) / Coronavirus: 15 Imams Arrested In Kano For Defying Lockdown Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.