Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time (40763 Views)

Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Meet The 10 Most Influential Igbo Muslims / Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by iammo(m): 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
Acjohn:

Sorry the Jew that you ppl hated his people so much but chose to believe him because hr wanted to make his book popular through such forgot to mention them. My reference are to the list posted by the author of the book.

This is simple misconception borne out of the fact that most Nigerians mix politics of middle east, with the religion, Arab and Jews are close neighbors. During jihad, the Arab fought early Muslim and Muhammad seeked refuge even with Christians, his best friend "quranic buhari" was a catholic Christian. The first set of believers of the one God and God of Abraham were Jews followed by Christians and lastly the Muslim. However the true unbelievers or the kafir are the idol worshipers, both jew and arabs who still use blood rituals and demons as form of worship
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by objobj: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Whoever included Jesus in the list of a PEOPLE is a fool. Jesus is not a people. Jesus is God.

Jesus created the people....

We have heard you.
Hope u no de vex?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Acjohn(m): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
iammo:

This is simple misconception borne out of the fact that most Nigerians mix politics of middle east, with the religion, Arab and Jews are close neighbors. During jihad, the Arab fought early Muslim and Muhammad seeked refuge even with Christians, his best friend "quranic buhari" was a catholic Christian. The first set of believers of the one God and God of Abraham were Jews followed by Christians and lastly the Muslim. However the true unbelievers or the kafir are the idol worshipers, both jew and arabs who still use blood rituals and demons as form of worship

Forget that thing. Every day we here of killing of Christains if you are not a Muslim you are an unbeliever.
Can you allow you child as a Muslim to Marry a Christian, the answer is no.

Don't allow anybody deceive you, the truth is Muslims hate Christians because the see them as their only obstacles on their mission to islamize the world
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by dimexy247(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Whoever included Jesus in the list of a PEOPLE is a fool. Jesus is not a people. Jesus is God.

Fool. You have been misled.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Yian1(m): 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Shut your dirty mouth!!! Don't say what Jesus didn't say if you don't want to face the wrath of God. He is not God but a messenger of God. If you are sure of what you are saying, use your Bible to prove me wrong. What you don't know is bigger than you!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by imran147(m): 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Jesus is God
You need a physciatric check up man
Mean Jesus create heaven and earth and even all what it’s inside

This unah love to much for human being don Dey make unah koloooooo oo

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Hardeysolution(m): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
There's nothing that makes sense about this stuff. Jesus shouldn't be part of them at all. He is not part of the most influential. He is the influential. Funny enough, Isaac Newton had ties with Christianity and was a Christian who worshipped Jesus and you so claim he is greater than jesus in influence. In a quest and intention to ridicule Christianity, we bring out information that fumes people up.....

All is well!
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Yian1(m): 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
crispus09:

Bleep your oath, this guy is high on oshogbo weed.

What you don't know, is bigger than you! Go get knowledge, bro.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by ollah2: 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
Acjohn:

Forget that thing. Every day we here of killing of Christains if you are not a Muslim you are an unbeliever.

Don't allow anybody deceive you, the truth is Muslims hate Christians because the see them as their only obstacles on their mission to islamize the world

Everyday we hear of Christians killing Muslims.
The Christian god told Bush to destroy a Muslims country Iraq
The christian god told Obama to destroy a Muslim country Libya
The christian god told Hilary Clinton and her cohorts to destroy a Muslim country Syria.

All these because Christians hate Muslims, they seem them as obstacles to chrisnise the world hence they want to destroy the niddle east first which comprises of mostly Muslim countries

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Bnladan(m): 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
وَعِبَادُ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الَّذِينَ يَمْشُونَ عَلَى الْأَرْضِ هَوْنًا وَإِذَا خَاطَبَهُمُ الْجَاهِلُونَ قَالُوا سَلَامًا

And the servants of the Beneficent Allah are they who walk on the earth in humbleness, and when the ignorant address them, they say: Peace.

This is wat I hv to say to d ignorant and misguided ppl who only came to spew trash on this thread. May Allah SWT guide u.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by iammo(m): 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
Acjohn:

Lol, I get where you are coming from, and I'm honest with you when I tell you Christian and Muslim or religion is just another reason and opportunity for people to be divided. Farmers and herdsmen would kill eachother for land, white would kill blacks cos of racism, auguleri and umuleri would clash, student would kill each others and use cultism as their differences. Even if you take away religion someone somewhere will start something else to divide us. After all Adolf Hitler used to be a good catholic, and he killed more Jews than anyone in history, even the witch hunting massacre of the Europe during the medieval era was cordinted by priest
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
Its very very clear
Muhammed was able to spread his gospel to unify a whole country.he was a father,a husband,a leader,a judge etc
He spread his gospel even far beyond Saudi Arabia in his time

Jesus never moved past his twelve disciples and Paul was even the one who spread christianity than jesus.
So how is jesus more influential than muhammed

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
imran147:

Jesus is God
You need a physciatric check up man
Mean Jesus create heaven and earth and even all what it’s inside

This unah love to much for human being don Dey make unah koloooooo oo

This is exactly your trademark in your false religion. You hate to respect peoples belief but complain when people insult your religion.

Don't just throw me bomb please.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by lloyds(m): 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
Jesus is not a prophet, He is God.

Rubbish list.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
Yian1:

Shut your dirty mouth!!! Don't say what Jesus didn't sa y if you don't want to face the wrath of God. He is not God but a messenger of God. If you are sure of what you are saying, use your Bible to prove me wrong. What you don't know is bigger than you!

This is exactly your trademark in your false religion. You hate to respect peoples belief but complain when people insult your religion.

Don't just throw me bomb Terrorist.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
obafemee80:
Michael H. Hart is a Jewish American astrophysicist .

He believe that Prophet Muhammad was "supremely successful" in both the religious and secular realms.

He also accredits Prophet Muhammad for his role in the development of Islam, far more influential than Jesus' contribution to the development of Christianity.

Hart claims that St. Paul was more pivotal than Jesus to the growth of Christianity.
God almighty punish any one that placed mhd before christ jesus.
For the op,be honest and tell me,how many times mhd name is mentioned in the holy quoranb?
The quoran said jesus spoke when he was just two,true or false?
jesus create a life bird from muld,breath in it and it became a life birth,true or false?
Mary the mother of jesus is a chapter in the quoran,true or false?
quoran believed that jesus is alive and he will come back again,true or false?jesus christ is named 15 times in the quoran,true or false?
mhd died and never resurrect since,true or false?
why attached so much value to him instead of jesus christ?

Don't hid the comment but answer the above questions.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
dimexy247:

Fool. You have been misled.

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
olajide21:

Jesus is God?
Your God pooed?
Your God slept and wept?
Your God peed?
Your God was beaten?

Jesus is a revered Prophet of God, he is not God, he is not One of Three. I believe in his miracles as permitted by God, he talked in his cradle, healed by the mercies of God. I AM MUSLIM AND I BELIEVE, ISA (AS); Jesus would come back.

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
Aldebaran:

Shameless talk...

If you can worship a Man, then what stops you from worshipping an animal grin

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
azyaq:
god born of woman, he sleeps, eats n deficate. � think all these are attributes of man

ollah2:

Yes, that's why he destroyed cities, killed people, told slaves to obey their masters, killed those who didn't believe in him. Jesus is the master of destroyer, first grade terrorist

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Have is seeing your life... Calling one of the Prophets of Allah a God himself..

May the Almighty Allah for give you.. Amin.

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by imran147(m): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Don't just throw me bomb please.

IF YOUR BRAIN IS WORKING PERFECT YOU WONT BE CALLING JESUS GOD
OR JESUS IS SON OF GOD
TO MUCH LOVE FOR HUMAN BEING DON DEY MAKE UNAH KOLLO
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
Gbemishile1:
Its very very clear
Muhammed was able to spread his gospel to unify a whole country.he was a father,a husband,a leader,a judge etc
He spread his gospel even far beyond Saudi Arabia in his time

Jesus never moved past his twelve disciples and Paul was even the one who spread christianity than jesus.
So how is jesus more influential than muhammed
jesus never came to spread hate and terrorism,that is why christisnity is not associated terrorism.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
ollah2:

Everyday we hear of Christians killing Muslims.
The Christian god told Bush to destroy a Muslims country Iraq
The christian god told Obama to destroy a Muslim country Libya
The christian god told Hilary Clinton and her cohorts to destroy a Muslim country Syria.

All these because Christians hate Muslims, they seem them as obstacles to chrisnise the world hence they want to destroy the niddle east first which comprises of mostly Muslim countries
look at this terrorist,who told you the above mentioned are christians?,
so it is mhd that told you to be suicide bombers and get married to kids?
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Aldebaran(m): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
lloyds:
Jesus is not a prophet, He is God.

Rubbish list.
Yes, Jesus is God...
But your god cheesy
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by semyman: 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
Any contrary personal opinion not intended by the original author is irrelevant and useless. Keep your opinion to yourself. Someone has painstakingly carried out a survey, you can not come and rubbish it with your personal mumu analysis inside your sh*thole abode
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
imran147:

IF YOUR BRAIN IS WORKING PERFECT YOU WONT BE CALLING JESUS GOD
OR JESUS IS SON OF GOD
TO MUCH LOVE FOR HUMAN BEING DON DEY MAKE UNAH KOLLO

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by imran147(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Keep on ranting man
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by IslamicRebel01: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
Tbe greatest and most influential terrorist
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Yian1(m): 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

I don't waste my time with ignorant people... Go get better knowledge, bro.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by AfonjaSlaves(f): 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
ollah2:

Islam came after Christianity. Whatever Islam does, Christianity is the pioneer and they are glad about that.
do you actually hear urself... well i blame that paedophile that copied everything from Christ after 300yrs of his first coming... how can one lunatic claim to receive prophecy under influence of cow dung and Arabian Bit**ches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) / Endsars Protesters Observe Jumat Prayer At Lekki Tollgate And Alausa (video) / Coronavirus: 15 Imams Arrested In Kano For Defying Lockdown Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.