Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) (36724 Views)

Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) / 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by iGist: 6:36am On Aug 17, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

THE Commissioner of Police in Abia State, Mr Anthony Ogbizi, on Thursday paraded suspected homosexuals, who were arrested by security agents in Aba, the commercial hub of the state.

The suspects were identified as Fred Ndubuisi, Anyanwu Chidera, Kamsiriochukwu Onuoha, Anderson Emeruwa , Sampson Nwadike and Nnadi Promise.

Ogbizi disclosed that the suspects were arrested at City Gobal Hotel in Aba at about 2am.

A statement by the state police command stated that the suspects were nabbed following a distress call from the manger of the hotel.

The statement added that the hotel manger alleged that the suspects were seen kissing one another at the hotel bar by an employee, who reported the incident to the management.

It was further gathered that the manger went to one of the hotel rooms, where two of the suspects had checked in earlier and discovered that they were six in the room, romancing and kissing one anothers.

According to the police report, the suspects were interrogated and it was discovered that they were members of a gang who came into Abia from nearby states to practise the unnatural act in the hotel room.

The suspects, however, denied committing the crime, saying that they were in Aba for the birthday party of one of their friends, Ndubuisi, adding that their families were not aware that they were arrested.

One of them, Chidera, who claimed to be an undergraduate from the Imo State University, Owerri, said they were all in one room because they were told that the category of room they asked for was not available.

He said, “I arrived the hotel at about 6pm and I asked my friend to book for a room for me. The hotel management said we should pay N5,000 for a room and we could afford it. So, we decided to manage that one room.

“After drinking at the hotel bar, we went to the room to change our clothes. It was at that time that we heard a knock on the door and when we opened the door, the manager started asking why we were six in the room.

“After explaining to him, he said they don’t allow more that three persons in a room and that was how he accused us of practising homosexuality in the room. There was nothing like kissing or making love in the room and we are not gays.”

Another suspect, Ndubuisi, who claimed to be a hair stylist, also stated that he only invited his friends for his birthday party and lodged them in the hotel, adding that they did not indulge in any homosexual act.

“I invited my friends for my birthday and I wanted to pay for two rooms but we couldn’t because the rooms were filled up, that was why we were in one room,” he said.

The Commissioner of Police, however, said the hotel management would bring his evidence against the suspects, who, he said, would be charged to court.

More Gist :: http://gistmore.com/police-parade-six-suspected-homosexuals-abia-photo

2 Shares

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by iGist: 6:36am On Aug 17, 2018
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by eezeribe(m): 6:40am On Aug 17, 2018
Nigerians and hypocrisy... Can't people be allowed to express and enjoy their sexuality?
All those police officers parading them must have raped a poor girl at some point in their lives.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by Samusu(m): 6:43am On Aug 17, 2018
eezeribe:
Nigerians and hypocrisy... Can't people be allowed to express and enjoy their sexuality?
All those police officers parading them must have raped a poor girl at some point in their lives.

Kill them all if found guilty. Shikenan

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:46am On Aug 17, 2018
As an activist, homosexuality needs to be legalized in Nigeria. I believe in a world where people have the right to marry whatever they wish to.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by Homeboiy: 6:51am On Aug 17, 2018
A hair stylist among them

no doubt, they are gays

CCTV will show them kissing
14yrs with hard labour

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 6:56am On Aug 17, 2018
iGist:
GISTMORE.COM

THE Commissioner of Police in Abia State, Mr Anthony Ogbizi, on Thursday paraded suspected homosexuals, who were arrested by security agents in Aba, the commercial hub of the state.

The suspects were identified as Fred Ndubuisi, Anyanwu Chidera, Kamsiriochukwu Onuoha, Anderson Emeruwa , Sampson Nwadike and Nnadi Promise.

Ogbizi disclosed that the suspects were arrested at City Gobal Hotel in Aba at about 2am.

A statement by the state police command stated that the suspects were nabbed following a distress call from the manger of the hotel.

The statement added that the hotel manger alleged that the suspects were seen kissing one another at the hotel bar by an employee, who reported the incident to the management.

It was further gathered that the manger went to one of the hotel rooms, where two of the suspects had checked in earlier and discovered that they were six in the room, romancing and kissing one anothers.

According to the police report, the suspects were interrogated and it was discovered that they were members of a gang who came into Abia from nearby states to practise the unnatural act in the hotel room.

The suspects, however, denied committing the crime, saying that they were in Aba for the birthday party of one of their friends, Ndubuisi, adding that their families were not aware that they were arrested.

One of them, Chidera, who claimed to be an undergraduate from the Imo State University, Owerri, said they were all in one room because they were told that the category of room they asked for was not available.

He said, “I arrived the hotel at about 6pm and I asked my friend to book for a room for me. The hotel management said we should pay N5,000 for a room and we could afford it. So, we decided to manage that one room.

“After drinking at the hotel bar, we went to the room to change our clothes. It was at that time that we heard a knock on the door and when we opened the door, the manager started asking why we were six in the room.

“After explaining to him, he said they don’t allow more that three persons in a room and that was how he accused us of practising homosexuality in the room. There was nothing like kissing or making love in the room and we are not gays.”

Another suspect, Ndubuisi, who claimed to be a hair stylist, also stated that he only invited his friends for his birthday party and lodged them in the hotel, adding that they did not indulge in any homosexual act.

“I invited my friends for my birthday and I wanted to pay for two rooms but we couldn’t because the rooms were filled up, that was why we were in one room,” he said.

The Commissioner of Police, however, said the hotel management would bring his evidence against the suspects, who, he said, would be charged to court.

More Gist :: http://gistmore.com/police-parade-six-suspected-homosexuals-abia-photo
one of them looks like Kizz Daniel...

2 Likes

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by hisgrace090: 6:58am On Aug 17, 2018
So this people refuse to change upon all the disgrace they're getting?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by SarakiBukola: 7:13am On Aug 17, 2018
First drug dealing and execution in Asian prisons....

Now homosexuality.

This is population control.... 5% go soon turn 1% cry

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by 9japrof(m): 8:00am On Aug 17, 2018
If the hotel managers do not have video evidences against this individuals and embarrass them this much, then they should be slammed 50 billion for defamation.

In as much as I hate homosexuality, does it mean males can longer stay together in a room?

Anyway I know aba very well, they could bail for up most of 200k per individual to secure their release.

I no follow Na 3k

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by cosmatika(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
As an activist, homosexuality needs to be legalized in Nigeria. I believe in a world where people have the right to marry whatever they wish to.
Activist ko Activate ni, undecided Which yeye activist? Sexual activist abi mumu activist?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by VideoExpert(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2018
See them.

Join free training now.

1 Like

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by ednut1(m): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2018
With all the suffering wey dey nigeria. Someone go still open yansh to be drilled. Adufuro jati jati

8 Likes

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by Rickyuzzy(f): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2018
Truth is there are Homosexuals and we can't just keep hiding from the fact that they exist around us ... Within our family and close circles and its about time we deal with this the right way and not this. This wouldn't change them. It wouldn't! This subject has to be handled more delicately. I mean its 2018, there are alot of studies done on this, in the nearest future, some of our kids will complain about this feeling,so we need to know the correct approach to this. why are we so foolish in this country?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by Aldebaran(m): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2018
You Will Know Them Through Their Appearances...

They dye their HAIR

They Sag

They Smoke and Drink

Yahoo boys

They sleep with both male and females

And They LOVE parties grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by lonelydora: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2018
eezeribe:

It is a crime in Nigeria

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by HypocriticalMod: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2018
How many lesbians has this country paroled? angry
Lesbians are even more than gays, they are everywhere, they are right now by my side in my oza room but police ignore them. angry

13 Likes

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by legendte(m): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2018
Jail them
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by tstx(m): 10:24am On Aug 17, 2018
Is it your ass hole?

1 Like

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by kennosklint(m): 10:24am On Aug 17, 2018
eezeribe:
Nigeria is not a useless country you hear...mumu

13 Likes

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by jy2kbeyond(m): 10:24am On Aug 17, 2018
The Joke of the century
I can't find Bobrisky among themundecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by dominique(f): 10:24am On Aug 17, 2018
Have they finished arresting all the robbers, burglars, kidnappers, rapists and paedophiles?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by mikoloson: 10:24am On Aug 17, 2018
eezeribe:
U lack sense

11 Likes

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by tstx(m): 10:25am On Aug 17, 2018
kennosklint:
Nigeria is not a useless country you hear...mumu
You are right.... Nigeria is more than a useless country

22 Likes

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by Lordofthewest(m): 10:25am On Aug 17, 2018
Join what training?
VideoExpert:
See them.

Join free training now.
Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by tamalo: 10:26am On Aug 17, 2018
from the story, one can't conclude they're gays. howmany guys dey occupy room for school hostel? mean say dem be home? story doesn't add up, the manager doesn't like them.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:26am On Aug 17, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Tonda go soon faya you angry

4 Likes

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by Nofav0rs(m): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2018

3 Likes

Re: 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) by iyanumiv(m): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2018
Na Dem.. by der name we shall know dem�

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl / Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! / Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.