Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Becoming Pampers Distributor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Becoming Pampers Distributor (3497 Views)

Make Money....be A Distributor/wholesaler Handmade Sandals / How To Become A Distributor Of Always Sanitary Pad / How To Become A Registered Distributor Of Indomie Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becoming Pampers Distributor by ayophil25(m): 6:54am On Aug 17, 2018
Good day house. I will like to seek your opinion on how to become a distributor for Pampers. I have been through many site, asked people. But all to no avail.
Pls help me out
Re: Becoming Pampers Distributor by bosede345: 8:09am On Aug 17, 2018
Hi, good morning..... What kind of diapers do you want to go for? And how much are you willing to start with?
Am into Molfix diapers, you can chat me up if you need more info... 07019982107.....

(1) (Reply)

GTB Internet Banking / Cooking Gas Home Delivery In Port Harcourt / Top 50 Companies that controls Lagos economy & The Tribes That Owned Them(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.