Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,804 members, 7,802,571 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) (32053 Views)

Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry / Ms World UN Launches Pageantry To Advance Sdgs, Humanitarianism In Abuja / Fashion Is A Waste Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
cococandy:

You don’t know anything special. Just read the thread and move on. Stop silently supporting bullies
I ain't supporting no bully,, all I'm saying is that those practising WWE smackdown on this thread,, have a violent history together..

By the way,, can you give me the details of your twin sister?
Since you are taken,, i believe she is not taken..
I live in London peckam and i drive a 250,000 pounds range rover sport..

1 Like

Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by cococandy(f): 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
MRSoftapples:

By the way,, can you give me the details of your twin sister?
Since you are taken,, i believe she is not taken..
I live in London peckam and i drive a 250,000 pounds range rover sport..

You have to move to America or Canada to be eligible. Sorry

Bring your Range Rover with you when you’re coming
Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by InvertedHammer: 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
cococandy:

I don’t know what part of this thread that I read warranted such vileness. If someone is suffering or whatever their issues are, they shouldn’t come online to take it out on others.

People should grow up and stop trying to use every opportunity to drag others down. Responses should be appropriate to the posts being responded to.

/
Once you type and click "Submit", it is an acknowledgement that you are willing and capable of receiving the barrage of accolades or insolence that may come your way. We have the good, the bad and the ugly online. The safest place to be is "anonymous" if your emotions are fragile.

/

12 Likes

Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by safarigirl(f): 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
Once you type and click "Submit", it is an acknowledgement that you are willing and capable to receive the barrage of accolades or insolence that may come your way. We have the good, the bad and the ugly online. The safest place to be is "anonymous" if your emotions are fragile.

/
well spoken

4 Likes

Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
cococandy:

You have to move to America or Canada to be eligible. Sorry

Bring your Range Rover with you when you’re coming
Ha!!! OK i promise i will move to Los Angeles city of angels if you give me her details..

I'm serious!!!!
Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by cococandy(f): 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
Once you type and click "Submit", it is an acknowledgement that you are willing and capable to receive the barrage of accolades or insolence that may come your way. We have the good, the bad and the ugly online. The safest place to be is "anonymous" if your emotions are fragile.

/
Isn’t is funny how the bullies and trolls are usually the most anonymous?

Yup. Because they know it’s mainly about their wickedness and their desire to make others as miserable as they are. Characteristics they don’t want those who know them to see them display. Hence they are always hiding and masking.

Only a crazy person will read “I think the pageants are cool” and respond with a barrage of unrelated tirade dripping with bitterness. There’s no correlation to the opinion submitted and the response given. So no I don’t agree that once an opinion is submitted, any response is welcome.

We are not mentally unstable here. I hope so

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by cococandy(f): 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Ha!!! OK i promise i will move to Los Angeles city of angels if you give me her details..

I'm serious!!!!

Yea. No
Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by InvertedHammer: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
cococandy:

Yup. Because they know it’s mainly about their wickedness and their desire to make others as miserable as they are. Characteristics they don’t want those who know them to see them display. Hence they are always hiding and masking.

Only a crazy person will read “I think the pageants are cool” and respond with a barrage of unrelated tirade dripping with bitterness. There’s no correlation to the opinion submitted and the response given. So no I don’t agree that once an opinion is submitted, any response is welcome.

/
You don't have to welcome it but it sure is coming as has been shown.

You may not know the state of mind of the fella behind the keyboard.

In my opinion, pageantry in Nigeria has been grossly abused. But if it helps anyone find her true calling in life, who am I to debate that.
/

3 Likes

Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by Fitbillionairep: 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
its just a cheap way to advertise hoes for prostitution
Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by Bitterleafsoup: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
cococandy:

I don’t know what part of this thread that I read warranted such vileness. If someone is suffering or whatever their issues are, they shouldn’t come online to take it out on others.

People should grow up and stop trying to use every opportunity to drag others down. Responses should be appropriate to the posts being responded to.

Many frustrated people in the world doll. If you know what those type of people are facing you will feel bad for them. They are usually one step from suicide.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
cococandy:

Yea. No
I know what to do,, I've watched you closely for more than five years now,,, even before you registered on nairaland,, so i know your weak point..
Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by cococandy(f): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
You don't have to welcome it but it sure is coming as has been shown.

You may not know the state of mind of the fella behind the keyboard.
/

Depression maybe. Frustrated likely . Manic for sure. Just by reading one can see the signs immediately cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by gamaliel121(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
Just here to read comments
Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by simplyme17: 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
Pageantry in Nigeria has turned to an avenue to generate money only. I knew this when I contested and won Mr. Body beautiful. This really opened my eyes to a lot in the industry.
eezeribe:
Anything that enters Nigeria must be bastardised and abused, beauty pageantry inclusive... How will you have the following in one country :
Miss Nigeria
Most beautiful girl in Nigeria
Miss world Nigeria
Miss universe Nigeria
Miss Nigeria global
Miss University Nigeria
Miss tourism Nigeria
Miss Nigeria tourism
Most beautiful model in Nigeria
Miss model Nigeria

In Nigeria, almost every girl has won a beauty pageantry at some point in her life,and most of these so called winners are usually very ugly and dumb but depend on sleeping with the pageantry organisers and sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by InvertedHammer: 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
cococandy:

Depression maybe. Frustrated likely . Manic for sure. Just by reading one can see the signs immediately cheesy
/
I suspect hunger. A hungry man is an angry man.

/

2 Likes

Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by cococandy(f): 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
I suspect hunger. A hungry man is an angry man.

/
grin
Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by cococandy(f): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
MRSoftapples:
I know what to do,, I've watched you closely for more than five years now,,, even before you registered on nairaland,, so i know your weak point..

you obviously know everything about me. It shouldn’t be hard for you to get my sister if you want. You don’t need my help
Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
cococandy:

Criticism-- either destructive or constructive--should be fascinatingly embraced. Everybody can't love you, likewise, everyone can't hate you. Therefore, any criticism-hater should leave infamous life to avoid disproportionate troll

6 Likes

Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by InvertedHammer: 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
cococandy:
grin
/
You smiled.
Good.

I know life online could be easier lest you blow an artery responding to trolls and bitter souls.
It ain't that serious.

/
Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by AfroSamurai: 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Happy for you OP!
Whatever it takes to move you forward.......
I have some friends that have done beauty contests, they are always looking for sponsors and money for the application.

The thing is like MMM to me.
Everybody pay for applications and gowns, etc; one person win and that one is usually by connection or best bj or vj.
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Now this is a truth most don't want to believe.

1 Like

Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by okwabayi(m): 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
...and when I say it's only ugly girls who patrol this forum nairalanders come at my neck spewing trash.
Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by cococandy(f): 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
You smiled.
Good.

I know life online could be easier lest you blow an artery responding to trolls and bitter souls.
It ain't that serious.

/
A troll is what it is. A troll. I would never blow an artery over one. But I’m quick to squash bullying. Not because it affects me personally but because everyone will benefit from it.

1 Like

Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by cococandy(f): 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
Atayis:
Criticism-- either destructive or constructive--should be fascinatingly embraced. Everybody can't love you, likewise, everyone can't hate you. Therefore, any criticism-hater should leave infamous life to avoid disproportionate troll

Criticism is not the same as trolling

2 Likes

Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by AfroSamurai: 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ishilove:

Must you be so savage?! Ahn ahn
Em, didn't they say the truth is bitter?
Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
So you be model like this?
Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by cococandy(f): 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
I know I’ve ruined some people’s fun

Those of you that came to cheer on the bully.

Sorry grin

Okay bye
Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by AfroSamurai: 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
cococandy:
Why are people so negative and hateful?
Very disgusting.

It shows an offline misery that they try so hard to dump onto others online.

If you don’t care about her title or the pageant, then fvck off the thread.
Go find something worthy of your highly esteemed time and do with it instead of typing ridiculously long and senseless posts trying to diminish someone who everyone can see is better than you.
by everyone, you mean you and yours right?

Now i'm wondering why you can't seem to follow your own advise.

3 Likes

Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by AfroSamurai: 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
cococandy:
I know I’ve ruined some people’s fun

Those of you that came to cheer on the bully.

Sorry grin

Okay bye
as usual, running with your tail stuck inside your vagina. now why am I not surprise.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
cococandy:

Criticism is not the same as trolling
A person who makes destructive criticism will troll. i hope you read the lines of the criticizer which can be encapsulated that her success, then, was marred with irregularities.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
cococandy:

you obviously know everything about me. It shouldn’t be hard for you to get my sister if you want. You don’t need my help
Oh OK I'm sorry,, every king need the help of a queen,, every prince need the help of a princess,, without your help,, there will not be the presence of smile on my face..

I needed a candy named coco to replenish my body, soul and spirit and it is only the creator of the coco candy that can give me what i want.. It's either you or your twin..
My happiness depends on the candy called coco..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title / Hot Fashion Here! Come Check It Out: / Just Want To Know If Am UGLY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.