Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo (20413 Views)

"Even As A Fat Girl, I Keep Getting It" - Actress Ruth Kadiri Slams Body Shamers / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Short Crazy Jean, Gets Fans Speechless With Her Fashion Sense / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by Kdamilola(m): 7:56am On Aug 17, 2018
luizkyworld:
I'm intrigued by de insatiable nature of human. While others are trying hard to lose weight by eating less of wat dey av on dia tables, others are praying hard for de crumbs that falls from de tables. Anyways, de easiest way to lose weight is to fall madly in love with de wrong person.
Lol... You are wicked! grin
Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by veekid(m): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2018
Genniez:
Good to know..FTC for the first time or I'm I dreaming
yes! You're

Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by Vested(m): 8:46am On Aug 17, 2018
Genniez:
Good to know..FTC for the first time or I'm I dreaming

Hi!
I saw your profile pix and I'm interested in that programme.
Can I send you a pm?

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
nairalee:
This is arrant nonsense... All these 3 fans celebrities sef.... What I've realized is that most Nigerian so called female celebrities need solid education to have common sense... Who told her that being fat is a plague? Who told her that there is a stigma in having some weight? Who told her that EVERYBODY MUST LOSE WEIGHT?

These girls put undue pressure on fat people making them go extra miles just to lose weight

My response to her: "You can't be a foolish girl all your life"
i guess u re fat

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by meobizy(f): 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
nairalee:
This is arrant nonsense... All these 3 fans celebrities sef.... What I've realized is that most Nigerian so called female celebrities need solid education to have common sense... Who told her that being fat is a plague? Who told her that there is a stigma in having some weight? Who told her that EVERYBODY MUST LOSE WEIGHT?

These girls put undue pressure on fat people making them go extra miles just to lose weight

My response to her: "You can't be a foolish girl all your life"
These are the words of a fat female.
Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by meobizy(f): 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
I don't get it, the weight loss also bleached her skin?
Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by Genniez(f): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2018
[quote author=Vested post=70352774]

Pls do ..sorry for the late response
Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by Genniez(f): 11:40am On Aug 18, 2018
[quote author=pweshboi post=70351210]
Yes you are.

Hmmm pls save it..i realised I was typing from my dream...thank u..lol future ftc
Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by pweshboi(m): 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
[quote author=Genniez post=70386362][/quote]

Hehehe ill surely celebrate with u next time

Re: You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo by eboiga(f): 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
Please tell him i have a no diet slimming tea for sale. If e no work make he collect him money back
SarakiBukola:
Good for her. Plenty of Nigerians equate good living to being fat / chubby.

Blacks have a genetic predisposition to obesity and heart disease, yet a lot of people don't eat healthy.

I saw an acquaintance struggle to tie his shoe laces and he told me he last saw his peniis in 2001 because of his big stomach shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One / Photos From Sound Sultan's 40th Birthday Bash / Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.