Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” (28308 Views)

“COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease / Wizkid, Burna Boy & Skepta In Studio Making New Music! / Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Lil Kesh And Denrele Fell On Stage (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by sirlekzy: 7:06am On Aug 17, 2018

Afro pop sensations, Wizkid and Burna Boy has declared Nsikayesizwe David Junior Ngcobo, better known by his stage name Nasty C as their best rapper in Africa.

Wiz, who was recently crowned as the hottest pop star in Africa has shown his admiration for the South African rapper. He and Burna Boy were in a comment section of a video posted by London based- Nigerian OAP, Shopsydoo.

In the said video, Nasty was seen spitting some hot bars. While Wizkid commented “Best rapper in Africa period!!!”” Burna Boy did not hold back his admiration by typing “Officially my favourite rapper”.

See the post below.

Source: http://www.lekzyloaded.com/entertainment/wizkid-burna-boy-crown-nasty-c-as-the-best-rapper-in-africa

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by sabbiboi: 7:23am On Aug 17, 2018
Best rapper in Africa till date, period!!!

He is such a talent. Humble, gentle,reserved, calm ,dope, swagged, handsome, cute , good, best in Africa. I mean overall Best .

118 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by Godsgift7837: 7:25am On Aug 17, 2018
Yea he’s the best here in SA and Africa. Enjoying the string and blings album SMA on the repeat

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by rookidmart: 7:25am On Aug 17, 2018
Where is Mode 9?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by kenny1795(m): 7:25am On Aug 17, 2018
reminds me of lil Wayne... so graceful with his rhymes

19 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by FarahAideed: 7:25am On Aug 17, 2018
Nasty C is the truly the best ..Punch lines for days

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by Heywhizzy(m): 7:26am On Aug 17, 2018
When Nasty C and Cassper Nyovest, rappers themselves claim M.I Abaga as the best rapper in Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfhI5wL_cb4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXxhDii8UB4

I guess it's safe to say, M.I is your best rapper's best rapper

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by khalleb(m): 7:26am On Aug 17, 2018
ok
Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by flexyrule(m): 7:26am On Aug 17, 2018
I doubt him being the best rapper, but I know he makes better music than Wiz Kid and Burna Boy combined.

Another act I listen to is Casper Nyovest. Dude is so dope!!!
These are my opinion anyway, y'all free to have yours.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by nony43(m): 7:27am On Aug 17, 2018
V
Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by amansi(m): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2018
I hear you. Others are still in the street.

I have seen the latest Airtel data plan for you to lower your browsing cost, you can check it out here:
https://passmaga.com/airtel-data-plan/
Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by udemzyudex(m): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2018
MI is coming, and he won't take it lightly with your guys. grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by CaptVerida(m): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2018
rookidmart:
Where is Mode 9?

Maka why na
Why
Mode 9s time don pass na

Are you still in 2005

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by bisi16(m): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2018
rookidmart:
Where is Mode 9?
Mode 9 ko, Mode 99 ni cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2018
Him rap pass our own eedris abdulkareem?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by YungTemy(m): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2018
Jesse Jagz

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 17, 2018
NairalandFamily:
I stand for Nasty C
Like if you stand with me
Share if not

Sorry bro.....u lost it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 17, 2018
Super intelligent and funny G.
Respect to Nasty C he's achieved so much at his age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yRiPZ8VwgA
Something that has been long over due since last year.

His cover of Runtown "mad over you" almost beat the original song sef.

16 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by jrerico1(m): 7:32am On Aug 17, 2018
Lol their opinion. I'm okay with my Erigga

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by kvngjesse(m): 7:32am On Aug 17, 2018
He's fking the best cool
Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by Kaydeexotic(m): 7:33am On Aug 17, 2018
The ABAGA brothers are coming for you all... Nasty C for where

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by ebuka10box(m): 7:34am On Aug 17, 2018
NairalandFamily:
I stand for Nasty C Like if you stand with me Share if not
all the likes u dey find, dem dey pay u

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by Unlimited22: 7:35am On Aug 17, 2018
The guy get lines abeg. He's really good.
Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by Motion123(m): 7:36am On Aug 17, 2018
Heywhizzy:
When Nasty C and Cassper Nyovest, rappers themselves claim M.I Abaga as the best rapper in Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfhI5wL_cb4

Don't mind W-kid and B-boy, they are all children that's why they can 4get so easily
Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:37am On Aug 17, 2018
Jessie jaga and Mode 9 nko?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by Mouthgag: 7:39am On Aug 17, 2018
Na big lie
Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by MobileGees: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2018
where Falz? So you want to tell me Nasty C is better than Falz? undecided

Nigerians don't appreciate what they have, they prefer to ass lick other countries. I'm sure if Nasty C was Nigerian rapper he wouldn't be as appreciated as he is now.

We've got better rappers than Nasty C in Nigeria but you know why they aren't popular? we prefer to bootlick other countries Artistes than our own.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by Heywhizzy(m): 7:41am On Aug 17, 2018
Motion123:

Don't mind W-kid and B-boy, they are all children that's why they can 4get so easily
That's just the problem, ppl forget easily.. Anyway, MI already paid his dues and has been successfully rewarded with the accolade of being 'your best rapper's best rapper'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by akdjr(m): 7:41am On Aug 17, 2018
That's their opinion. Just like as we all have ours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Makes Bundles Of Money Rain At Her Ekene Umenwa's Wedding (Video) / Birthday Of Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Daughter (Photos) / Toyin Lawani Slammed By Lord Trigg: 'Quit Acting The Victim'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.