₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,254,555 members, 4,935,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2019 at 11:42 AM

FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] (45943 Views)

Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? / LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC / CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:04am On Aug 17, 2018
NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With Woman And Get Them Hooked And In Love [PIC]

How to Call or Chat with a Woman to Get Her Hooked and Fall in Love Unlike Those Boring Nice Guys. ChatDicted will teach you how to chat or call a woman to get her hooked and anticipate your replies or calls. She'll fall in love if you master how to ChatDict or TalkDíct a woman, unlike all the boring nice guys chatting her up on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and so on.

Modified 16/05/2019: Read this to see our bonanza https://www.nairaland.com/5191501/all-men-should-see-now

If you're in a hurry and want to download the free PDF, click here: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Typing…

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:04am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  1.

Some Testimonies / Remarks

“Joe, you really have deep insights on these matters. Without even trying, I perceive [that] virtually all your techniques would work, or at least, 90%. Good work man.” – Benega

Typing…

1 Like

Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  2.

“Joe, this your love tactics are really working like magic. Are you a magician?” – Legitman

Typing…

1 Like

Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  3.

“Joe baba, I doff my hat damn!” – Walker Michael

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:06am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  4.

"Joe, it's working like tramadol."  – Alfred

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:06am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  5.

"Boss, I'm enjoying it...ride on, brother. All these tricks work.” – Cash Naira

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  6.

"Joe's tips are very effective. Thumbs up, Joe." – Philoz

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  7.

“Joe, you're truly a legend, brother. I love your tips and they work like magic.  I use them a lot and they work wonders for me. It's always fun learning new tips from the masters like you.” – David Izuchukwu

Typing…

1 Like

Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  8.

"Joe, I like the write-up and I value it." – Otee Baba

Typing…
Number  9.

“Joe, I've spent at least 6 hours reading and digesting your article and solutions to the asked questions, and I must say, I'm really IMPRESSED."  – Undisputed Bosom

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  10.

"Oga Joe, my boss, well done. I'm following you like followers. Your skills are tested and trusted." – Future Viz

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:13am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  11.

"I'm marveled at the testimonies guys dropped at your altar. Thumbs up, brother. Do not get tired fixing it for them.” – Classichsy

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by lefulefu(m): 10:13am On Aug 17, 2018
Ilegend some guys don dey protest dat dem too dey carry ur threads to frontpage.dat is so unfaircheesy.
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:13am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  12.

“Brother, I must confess [that] you are very good. I'm a keen observer and a silent follower." – Meshi

Typing…
Number  13.

“My brother, you have really inspired me. Before, I was scared of girls, but now, things have changed since I started following your posts last month. Nice one and please don’t deactivate your account.” – Stephen Morris

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  14.

"Oga, you should be making money with a lecture like this!" – Ikeena Blue

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:16am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  15.

Her: Send me your picture. The hot and naughty ones.

You: You’ll like my grandfather’s ancestor’s picture more.

You: They’re yummy! Hot dudes! I’m sending it.

Her: Lol. You’re so damn crazy. I swear.

You: I’m a native doctor. Come swear in my shrine-room.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:16am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  16.

Despite all the astonishing results guys got using the hundreds of tips in this jaw-dropping ChatDicted book, a lady disagreed with Joe. She logged into the forum and said something which got him upset. Before he realized it, he had already replied with something raw, explicit, and offensive.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:17am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  17.

He was teaching when she interrupted. That was where his anger came from, but he‘s better than being angry. Maybe, she was hitting on him, and I guess, he wasn‘t in the mood for such.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:18am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  18.

Her name has been removed for privacy, but this is what she wrote: 
Her: I derive joy disappointing people like Joe. grin  grin
What she meant was: the chatting tips won‘t work on her or won‘t work on women and his anger (though, feigned angry reply), is somewhere in this book. As you progress, you‘ll find his reply to her.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:19am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  19.

"This sh!t is insane...works like magic." – Aarewa Mafia

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:19am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  19.

"I have started brainwashing people's daughters with these tricks. Damn sweet!" – Vick Odedon
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:23am On Aug 17, 2018
Table of content [Screenshot]

Typing…

Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  20.

Here Are Some Codes You May Come Across As You Read Our 7 Books of Dating

Attraction, Tip, Q&A, IOI, Kino, SMH, iEarth, EARTH, 3s Rule, Teasing, Reframe, Dirty-Talk, EARTHics, Story-Talk, Take Away, Elicit Value, Yes Ladder, Phase Shift, SACHIS, Push & Pull (PP), AFC, AMOG.

Sad Anchor, Fractionation, Pre-Selection, GMC, MGMC, Good-bad guy, ChatDicted, Trance Words, Disqualification, Time Constraint, AH (Punch lines), Triangular Gazing, Flake on Her, On a Scale of 1-10.

Exclamation Words, Gov, Banter, Cliffhanger, Sub-Communication, Eye Contact & Winks (ECW), Erogenous Zone Description (EZD), iSeries, ESCOFi, FIT Scanner, 5-Impromptu, D-Reflect, and so on.

Typing…

Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:26am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  21.

Don’t let the intentional small table of content veer you or make you feel bad. You’ll only feel bad if YOU don’t finish this book because you’ll miss A LOT and before you’ll realize it, your mates would be in another level of ChatDicted.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  22.

Note: 5% of this book is in Pidgin English [PE] and you’ll love them even if you may not understand all. Naija Pidgin English rocks, so he (Joe) had to include them. This [PE] is not part of the book, but a supererogatory for those who may understand it. For foreigners who may not understand it, don’t worry, you won’t miss anything. Wherever you see [PE] in square bracket, ignore it and move on.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  23.

Here Comes Joe!

Please, Vick Odedon, I know the techniques are diabolically powerful but don’t use it in brainwashing people’s daughters.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  24.

Heeeeeeey, kids! Does my yelling sound like a first bad impression of me and this book? I don’t think so, but if you do, you’ve already scored F9 on what’s going to unfold soon. I’m sorry to disappoint, this book is not for you. Ask for a refund, ASAP! It’s fun from the beginning to the end. Telenovela or erotic romance novel can’t compare. I’m so excited about this ChatDicted book which took two years of my life to finish. It’s damn fresh and ready!

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:29am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  25.

Look for trouble, but make sure it’s nonviolent. And remember: First Position Is Your Possession – Clef On!

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  26.

Let me mirthfully warn you all, I don’t care who the **** you are. NO, I’m not threatening you. What I mean is: it doesn’t matter if you’re a Christian, a Muslim, a Hindu, a Buddhist, an atheist, tall, short, ugly, white, black, Asian, fair or whatnot.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  27.

Just make sure you’re a human being with a naughty QWERTY keyboard staring at you like a rapist. That’s all you need and you’ll be blessed with the wisdom of this crème de la crème revolutionary Chatbook for men and boys. 

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  28.

THIS BOOK WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE TODAY AND NOTHING CAN STOP IT. WHAT IS CONTAINED HERE WORKS LIKE MAGIC THEY WORK LIKE CHARMS. THEY JUST DON’T WORK IN CHATTING ALONE, BUT IN REAL LIFE TOO. YOU’RE IN FOR A DRILL OF LIFE.

Typing…

If you're in a hurry and want to download the free PDF, click here: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. / Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.