₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,254,546 members, 4,935,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2019 at 11:40 AM

FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] (45943 Views)

Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? / LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC / CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:36am On Aug 17, 2018
If you're in a hurry and want to download the free PDF, click here: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Number  29.

Everything you’ll read in this book will not make sense to you at first (it’s so childish), but apply them and see the results for yourself. I feel sorry for you. You’re going to have more women than you can handle, but don’t be carried away.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  30.

Use your time wisely. If you’re already married or have a girlfriend, then you’re going to spice up the relationship tout de suite.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  31.

Women are to be teased, made passionate and animalistic love to, and married. They’re not to be taken too seriously, in their drama, except you’re into entrepreneurship or business partnership with them. But in dating, DON’T EVER TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY in their dramatic behaviors. Play along with their beautiful, dramatic songs.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:38am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  32. 

Common! Don’t be too mean, you jerk! Cherish those of them who are worth it, else dump and move on with a girl who’s worth it. The world is moving too fast, so don’t tolerate a second class behavior from a woman, even if she’s Miss World or Miss Beauty.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:39am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  33.

Lead and watch them follow or flock like birds or cattle. If you can’t lead a woman, then you’re of no use to her and she’ll follow who’s useful and that useful person is a good-bad guy who knows what he wants and can lead.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:40am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  34.

Listen: you’ll beat yourself up for not reading the secrets contained in this book many years ago. If you’re reading this book CHATDICTED, count yourself lucky.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:41am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  35.

Don’t be greedy you ímbecile smiley, share the secrets with your male friends. Give them the link to own their personal copies, but don’t let women know about it. It’s the Holy Grail of chatdicting women and some insights on phone/voice call.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  36.

Our books are expensive because they’re worth more than money. The knowledge and wisdom can’t be found anywhere, online or offline. They’re unique and life changing. You’ll be startled on how simple they are, but how incredulously effective they work.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  37.

As long as a girl or a lady uses: Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Snapchat, Twitter, Skype or any chatting app, then ALL the secrets you need is here. Please, the information here is EVIL.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:44am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  38.

I mean, it’s CONTAGIOUS, so don’t use it against women because you have the secrets and power. Be a good guy once in a while. But it’s better to be a good-bad guy. Use discretion.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  39.

“Mature people without sarcasm are boring, and sarcastic people without maturity are incredibly annoying.”

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  40.

She’s angry with you and yelled:

Her:  Are you blind?

You: I’m still looking for my eye drop. Did you see it?

(This will deflate her anger and she may end up laughing. Don’t take women’s attitude personally or to heart. They’re delicate creatures.)

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  41.

Her: To be frank with you, you’re such an amazing guy.

You: To be Edwards with you, yes, my grandma told me exactly what you just said yesterday, but you’re such a nasty girl and I kinda dig it.

Her: Hahahahaahaha.

You: You deserve a reservation in Heaven for such laughter. I’ll soon fall in love with you if you’re lucky.

You: You’re always lucky, but don’t tell your mom yet.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  42.

Her: Lol. You’re crazy! I have never met a guy like you.

You: The good thing is you’re destined to meet me once and I know you’ll need my autograph tattooed on your…

Her: Hmm! Tattooed on my what, bad boy?

You: My naughty brat, must you know everything? Go jor.

(Tease her and lead the conversation to the permanent site.)

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  43.

Typo One

You: Have you taken your breast fast?

You: Oops! This autocorrect will put me in trouble.

Her:  Lol (or blah blah blah).

You: Please, my apologies to your breasts. Tell them not to be angry with me.

You: My phone has a mental breast addiction problem. Sadly, there is no psychiatric hospital around me.

You: Do you want to buy the phone?

You: [PE] Na only "breast" this naughty phone sabi spell na in make I wan sell am.

Her:  Hahaha (or blah blah blah).

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:51am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  44. 

Typo Two

You: Do you like cóck?

You: Oops! *cocking.

You: Oh my Gosh!!! What’s wrong with me? I meant *cooking.

You: I hate autocorrect. I hate technology. I think it’s high time I smash this dirty phone on the floor and use a pen and a paper as we used to in the early fifties.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  45.

Typo Three

You: What of your friend Analsex?

You: Whaaat! I f*cking hate this stupid autocorrect.

You: *Annabel?

Her:  Lol. Hahaha. I don’t have a friend called Annabel  (or blah blah blah).

You: Maybe I met her in my dreams. I thought she was your best friend or at least, your roommate, my bad.

Her:  Lol. Crazy you! (Or Blah blah blah.)

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:55am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  46.

Naughty Teasing

You: You see?

Her:  See what? (Or blah blah blah.)

You: Never mind! I don’t think you can afford it.

Her:  Afford what? Tell me.

You: NO!

Her:  Why won’t you tell me?

You: Okay. So, you didn’t know I’m on bonanza for a week, huh? You can have me now.

You: After a week, I’ll be on limited edition.

You: Listen, stop lol’ing me. I’m on bonanza, but my last price is still 2 million per night. It’s non-negotiable.

You: You won’t want to miss out and you won’t regret your investment and expenditure. I’m world class in the game.

Her:  Hahahahahaha (or blah blah blah).

You: If you want me to go ‘down there’ you’ll pay extra 1 million.

You: Remember, I’ll soon be on limited edition which is 6.9 million per hour after discount with two bottles of champagne. I don’t play local leagues.

Her:  Oh my Gosh! You’re crazy (or blah blah blah).

You: You, little brat, call me whatever you like.

You: You better hurry up NOW while offer lasts.

Her:  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  You're such a bad boy! (Blah blah blah.)

You: Stop laughing you naughty, bad girl. I won’t talk to you again until you make your payment via PayPal.

Her:   cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy                    

You: You think I’m for free, huh? Never! If you need free food meet UNICEF, not me.  angry  angry  I’m an expensive sh!t.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:56am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  47.

Hi, Greetings (Misinterpretation)

Her:  Hi.

You: I’m not a Hi(gh) class prostitute, so stop Hi’ing me. Duh! Can’t a man relax in peace?

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:56am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  48.

Or

You: No, I’m not Hi(gh). I stopped drinking alcohol 3 hours ago. I’m on my period.

Her:  Hahahaha (or blah blah blah).

You: But if it’s champagne, then yeah, I’m ready to get Hi(gh) again.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  49.

Or

You: Hi(gh) heels, you mean? No, I wear sandals.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  50.

(Note: Women love fashion. High heel will catch her attention and she’d laugh. Women ask too many boring questions and your job is to make it humorous, witty, arrogant, naughty and educative for things to be fun and lively. Most of them don’t know how to keep a conversation fun, so they expect you to be the man and man up to your responsibilities in chatting.)

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  51.

Or

You: You forgot “re.”

Her:  What? Or I don’t understand.

You: I said you forgot “re” because you said, “Hi.”

You: I know you wanted to spell “Hi[/b]re” because you want me to “[b]hi[/b]re” you, so you stylishly started with “[b]Hi” but your intention is: “Are you hi[/b]ring?”

[b]You:
YES, I’m hiring and wiring. So, what other skills do you have apart from being a neat and naughty girl?

Her:  Hahahahaha (or blah blah blah).

Note: You’ve just turned a potentially boring chat into something fun and naughty from the onset.

Typing…

Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  52.

You: If only you can keep up, I would've said something.

Her:  Keep up what? (Or what do you want to say?)

You: Can you keep up with it?

Her:  Keep up with what?

You: I think you can’t.

(Change topic to something fun if this one is losing its steam.)

You: If our two are in a cooking competition I think you'll take the 5th position NOT the 2nd. I'll take the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th positions. Can you beat that?

Her:  It’s a lie.

You: So you learned how to cook at night, huh?

Her:  Lol.

Her:  Have you seen me cook or have you seen my food before? Or have you seen my cooking skills?

You: Yeah, it sucks, terrible!

Her:  Where did you see me or see it?

You: In my dreams. I bet I could outshine you in the kitchen in real world with what I saw in my dream.

Her:  Lol. You can’t. I’m a trained chef.

You: What? So, you’re a trained thief?

Her:  Lol. I said chef, not thief, dummy.

You: Now I’m scared of you knowing my baby is a trained thief. You ain’t coming to my house.

Her:  Lol. I don’t want to come to your house.

You: I’m not even allowing you cross my street in the first place let alone my house, you thief.

You: I don’t mingle with thieves. Duh!

Her:  Hahahahaha. Funny you.

You: (Lead the conversation to wherever you want.)

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 11:05am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  53.

THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF WAYS TO REPLYING OR ANSWERING EVERY SINGLE BORING INTRODUCTORY QUESTION OR COMMENT WOMEN ASK OR MAKE AND THEY’RE ALL HERE IN THIS BOOK. YOU CAN’T FIND THEM ANYWHERE ELSE SO STAY TUNED FOR EVERYTHING.

NO! WE’RE NOT TEACHING YOU HOW TO SEX CHAT BUT HOW TO MAKE A CHAT FUN UNLIKE THOSE BORING GUYS OUT THERE

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  54.

INTRODUCTION

Page 1 of a 550 page Book Loading...

Do you know chatting with a woman is different from chatting with a man? Women have a different logical reasoning to men. In fact, the percentage of logic they have is laughable, but the amount of emotions they have is scads. 

Typing…

Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  55.

Sadly, most men chat with women the same way they chat with their fellow men. Women interpret words differently and if you know how they do it, you’ll be among the small percentage of men they fall in love with by a mere chatting skill.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  56.

When I was still a newbie with all these chatting techniques, women block me easily for being a bore to them. Learning how to chat in a woman’s language is easy, but requires practice and patience.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  57.

At first, you may think it is not working, but hang on! You’ll soon be marveled. The outcome of what you will learn in this short and straight to the point book is quintessentially fantabulous.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 11:09am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  58.

If you go online, you will come in contact with too many tips and tricks on how to chat and get a woman wet, but be warned! Most of these tips shared are by people who do not know the dynamics of a woman’s psychological mind and how women interpret or misinterpret written words and emoticons.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 11:09am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  59.

Thank you for choosing ChatDicted as your solution to becoming women’s magnet in chatting. I want nothing more than for you to become a great chatting machine and always get the woman every boring man is struggling to get or to keep your already gotten woman hooked and addicted. 

Typing…

If you're in a hurry and want to download the free PDF, click here: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. / Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.