₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,254,549 members, 4,935,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2019 at 11:41 AM

FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] (45943 Views)

Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? / LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC / CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2018
If you're in a hurry and want to download the free PDF, click here: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Number  92.

Yes, being cute or rich triggers attraction, but the best attractions are triggered by FEELINGS. The way we make the other person feel in a DEEP EMOTIONAL level and not how we logically think they should feel.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  93.

The other guys she’s chatting with are speaking to her in her local level language called the EMOTIONAL language. As long as those guys continue pressing her emotional buttons, she’ll keep chatting with them and will end up having sex with them. It’s as simple as ABC.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 11:52am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  94.

It’s rare for women to find real men who can let go of their logical brains and cuddle them in their emotional brains. Women are emotional creatures and a nice guy who can’t sexually speak to her emotion is boring despite how rich or cute he is.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  95.

Everyone has the power to press a woman’s emotional button to trigger attraction, but few men do it. Maybe, they don’t know how. They think being nice is a good thing in dating. I’m sorry, it’s not and NEVER in chatting too. 

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  96.

The guy who asked this question is exhibiting subtle neediness and protectiveness. Women don’t like needy men. Despite breaking up the relationship, he’s still a desperate guy and hot-tempered. He needs to work on it. He may not concur with this, but it’s the truth and you guys reading this book will find out at the end.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  97.

Approximately 10 years ago, when I started, all my niceness in the dating world were used against me, but being a fun, childish, and naughty asshole at the end CHANGED everything, instead of resorting to being a bitter jerk.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2018
Number  98.

When a man is mathematically busy thinking and solving his dating problems like a wrong Algebra in his logical head, a woman is emotionally busy thinking in her emotional heart, not head. Men are in their heads while women are in their hearts (their souls). If you can’t speak heart to heart or soul to soul with a woman, then you’re speaking nonsense. Though, only fall in love with your head FOR NOW and NOT YET your heart.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
Number  99.

PSYCHOLOGY: What does it do in Her Brain?

1.            What does FIT Scan do in a woman’s brain?

2.            What does SMH do in a woman’s brain? Look out for homophones and homonyms to misinterpret.

3.            What does using POSSESSIVE PRONOUNS do in a woman’s brain?

4.            What does ASSUMING A RELATIONSHIP INSTEAD OF ASKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP LIKE A CLUELESS NICE GUY do in a woman’s brain?

5.            What does HAVING DIFFERENT OPTIONS do in a woman’s brain?

Typing…

Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
Number  100.

6.            What do BORING CHATS do in a woman’s brain?

7.            What does TEASING AND BANTERING do in a woman’s brain?

8.            What does CHATTING EMOTIONALLY FEMININE BUT DOMINANT INSTEAD OF LOGICALLY MASCULINE do in a woman’s brain?

9.            What does regularly using the phrase, “I’LL SPANK YOU,” AND “I’LL TELL MY MOMMY FOR YOU.” Do in a woman’s brain?

10.          What does your BEING OFFLINE, PP’ing Or GOV’ing her for a week or more do in a woman’s brain?

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
Number  101.

11.          What does your being GENUINELY BUSY do in a woman’s brain?

12.          What does GETTING UPSET OR FIGHTING with her do in her brain?

13.          What does having ABUNDANCE MENTALITY do in your brain and in hers?

14.          What does NOT APOLOGIZING DIRECTLY do in a woman’s brain?

15.          What does BEING PLAYFULLY ARROGANT do in a woman’s brain?

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
Number  102.

16.          What does BEING PLAYFULLY NAUGHTY do in a woman’s brain?

17.          What does USING WOMEN’S WORDS AGAINST THEM do in women’s brain?

18.          What does TELLING HER WHAT TO DO evoke in her brain?

19.          What does CANCELLING A DATE OR AN APPOINTMENT do in a woman’s brain?

20.          What does your BEING UNIQUE do in a woman’s brain?

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
Number  103.

21.          What does your I-DON’T-CARE-ATTITUDE towards her do in her brain?

22.          What does NOT REPLYING OR PICKING HER CALL WITHOUT FEELING REMORSEFUL do in a woman’s brain?

23.          What does ROLE-PLAYING OR NARRATING A FICTIONAL STORY / MOVIE do in a woman’s brain?

24.          What does NOT GETTING JEALOUS WHEN SHE TRIES TO MAKE YOU JEALOUS do in a woman’s brain?

25.          What does your MAKING HER JEALOUS do in her brain?

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
Number  104.

26.          What does your BEING DOMINANT do in her brain?

27.          What does your NAUGHTY ATTITUDE towards her do in her brain?

28.          What does your BEING TROUBLESOME do in her brain?

29.          What does ALWAYS USING THE WORD ‘NO’ do in a woman’s brain?

30.          What does your BEING SILENT WITHOUT A SINGLE REPLY OR COMMENT do in a woman’s brain?

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
Number  105.

31.          What does REPLYING HER OUT OF POINT LIKE A MAN WITH A MENTAL PROBLEM does in a woman’s brain?

32.          What does GIVING HER SOME PERSONAL SPACE do in a woman’s brain?

33.          What does PLAYFULLY CALLING EACH OTHER STUPID, ABUSIVE, AND NAUGHTY NAMES do in a woman’s brain?

34.          What does PLAYFULLY TELLING HER ‘I HATE YOU’ INSTEAD OF THE USUAL ‘I LOVE YOU’ do in a woman’s brain?

35.          What happens WHEN YOU CHAT MORE AND CALL LESS in her brain?

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
Number  106.

36.          What does INTERCHANGING FROM PLAYFUL CHAT TO BORING CHAT TO NAUGHTY CHAT TO RUDE CHAT TO MATURE / EDUCATIVE CHAT, THEN BACK TO PLAYFUL CHAT ALL OVER AGAIN do in a woman’s brain?

37.          What does INTENTIONALLY STARTING OR CAUSING A FIGHT / MISUNDERSTANDING AS FIRST IMPRESSION OR DURING COURTSHIP do in a woman’s brain?

38.          And finally, WHAT DOES CHATTING LIKE A GMC / A GOOD-BAD GUY do in a woman’s brain?

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
Number  107.

Note: Knowing or mastering 50% of the above “WHAT DOES” will give you the power to get a woman hooked for the rest of her life. Don’t say I didn’t warn you. This book is women’s brain hack. So, what does it take to learn all the above? Answer: PRACTICE. Everything ‘may’ be explained in this book.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
Number  108.

So, note: women don’t say what they mean and they rarely mean what they say.  Before we start, you MUST – I mean, MUST master what I’m about to introduce to you, else forget it.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
Number  109.

It’s part of the Holy Grail of chatting to get her addicted forever. Most men will never know this and even those who know it will be shocked by this new revelation on women’s brain hack.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
Number  110.

The Secrets of Chatting with Women Are:

1. You must get her attention immediately.

2.            Chat as if you’re stupid.

3.            Chat as if you don’t know anything.

4.            Chat out of point.

5.            Humans think in patterns which were imposed on us by the society and your job is to break those patterns with un-seriousness.

6.            Use SMH and PP a lot, but know when to be serious.

7.            Scan your message through FIT Scanner to make sure it passes the FIT System test.

8.            You must know how to keep her attention forever with the 6 types of chatters, especially the GMC.

9.            Be a fun storyteller (personal stories she can relate with or laugh at).

10.          Be an asshole (an asshole with a good heart).

11.          In summary, chat as if you have a mental problem. It’s called: Be crazily unpredictable!

Typing…

1 Like

Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
Number  111.

Everything and more will be clearer as we progress.  For the stubborn ladies who are secretly reading this book, change all the “she or her” to “he or him.” The principle remains the same. Men and women are different, but we have “EMOTIONS” in common, but sadly, most men prefer making use of logic more than emotion in chatting. Careful guys, too much emotion = neediness.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
Number  112.

Note: In chatting, it’s better a woman sees your chat as stupid, but fun than arrogant but intelligent. Please, reread the above note and chatting secrets before we finally get started with this wonderfully amazing chatting skill.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
Number  113.

CHATTING RULES

Rule 1: DON’T GIVE A WOMAN A STRAIGHT FORWARD ANSWER EXCEPT IT'S A CAPITAL ‘NO.’

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
Number  114.

Rule 2:  DON’T CHAT WITH A WOMAN YOU HAVE SEXUAL INTENT FOR WITH SERIOUSNESS. SEE EVERYTHING AS A SENSUAL OR SEXUAL FUN TIME.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
Number  115.

Rule 3: ALWAYS LOOK OUT FOR KEYWORDS IN HER MESSAGE TO ANCHOR THE SEXUAL JOKE OR MISINTERPRETATION.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
Number  116.

Rule 4:  DON’T EVER REPLY ALL HER MESSAGES AND DON'T RUSH TO REPLY HER WHEN YOU'RE BUSY. BE A MAN! YOU HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
Number  117.

Rule 5: SCAN YOUR MESSAGE ON FIT SCANNER AND MAKE SURE IT HAS SMH EMBEDDED IN IT.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
Number  118.

Rule 6: IF SHE DOESN'T REPLY YOU – DON'T EVER SEND ANOTHER MESSAGE. MULTIPLY HOW LONG IT TOOK HER TO REPLY YOU BY TWO AND WAIT THAT LONG TOO. KNOW WHEN TO DISOBEY ALL RULES.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
Number  119.

I’M BLUNT

I'm a naughty chatter and I chat explicitly with every girl I have sexual intent for; I don't give a f*ck if she likes it or not because I know she MUST like it at the end of the tunnel. I don't pretend and act like a nice guy - I'm not.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
Number  120.

Below, will be littered with how I chat and how it’s done. I keep my chat naughty and humorous with almost everyone, except you're a family member, a religious leader or a business partner, then we’ll talk business.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
Number  121.

When I chat, I don't introduce myself, except otherwise. I hate introductions, so I go straight to the meat (the hook) of the naughty humor, then chat mature and end it with a sexually charged line and it's MAGICAL if you want to bunk a girl faster. Please, don't blame me, it's my way of handling boring women.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
Number  122.

Women are tooooo naughty (NO, my QWERTY keyboard is not faulty), some of you will never know how naughty women are, and even if you do, you ‘may’ never believe it.

Typing…
Re: FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] by iLegendd: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
Number  123.

Keep being a nice guy and praise your girl of being a good and God fearing girl. I’m just by the corner laughing at you. If only you know the messages she had deleted behind your back or would soon delete – you’d shed tears.

Typing…

If you're in a hurry and want to download the free PDF, click here: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. / Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.