Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Help!! If You Work With FIRS And Can Do TIN Registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!! If You Work With FIRS And Can Do TIN Registration (252 Views)

We’ll Work With FIRS To Prove Our Tax Compliance -multichoice Nigeria / How Business Owners In Nigeria Can Obtain Tax Clearance Certificate With Firs / Tax Issue With FIRS - I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!! If You Work With FIRS And Can Do TIN Registration by Anelkanu2: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2018
Hello, Please I need someone that works with FIRS and can do TIN registration. Reach me on 07061554392 or anelkan24@gmail.com
Re: Help!! If You Work With FIRS And Can Do TIN Registration by lukaf17(m): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2018
You don't need to know any firs staff to do your tin it free if you have all your the document rewuired,if you need more info chat me up on 08170238515
Re: Help!! If You Work With FIRS And Can Do TIN Registration by iHart(m): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2018
just walk into any of their office and do that thing. ...or are you looking for someone to scam you small?

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Take To Become An Entrepreneur? / Please Nairalanders How Can I Secure A Loan To Rent An Apartment / How To Create Additional Passive Income Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.