Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Company, Business Names, Incorporated Trustees Registration. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Company, Business Names, Incorporated Trustees Registration. (312 Views)

FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes / How To Replace Lost CAC Incorporated Documents? / Company/business/church/club Registration With Cac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Company, Business Names, Incorporated Trustees Registration. by barristerzinny(f): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2018
Register your business names for 27k,
Companies with one million Naira share capital, with 50k.
NGO, Associations and cooperative societies with 76k.
Also register your trademark with 55k.
File annual returns for your company, business names and incorporated trustees for 30k.
Change of name for your company or business name 30k.
Appointment of secretary is 15k
Incase you misplaced your certificate of incorporation and you need to get another one, you will need to apply for the certified true copy of your certificate of incorporation.
I do it for 25k.
Incase your company or business name or incorporated trustees was delisted from CAC and you need it to be relisted, it's 55k. But you will need to pay your annual returns.
Drafting of agreements is 5k.
For any advice on any area of law, you can contact me on 08117409752. For a token.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Want To Go Into Selling Of Audio And Video Cds Business / MTN, 4 Banks Will Be Punished, CBN Insists / Dental Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.