Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? (2530 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ / Nigeria’s Unity, Not Negotiable - Gowon / Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by selemempe: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
Many dont know who i am. If i get to the highest position like gej did, i will do everything i can think of to divide nigeria...including arming seperatists
Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by donbachi(m): 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
gidgiddy:

There is something we can do. We can all call Nigeria the fraud of 1914 that Lugard created and go our different ways. That Lugard brought us together does not mean we must die together
every troubled marriage,seeks for a divorce...but,the process of ending this one.is not easy...both of us,can not do anything.
Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by toofit007: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Almaiga:
You claimed the North are suffering yet, your people are flooding the North from the East daily. The last time I checked, the Northern youths gave your people a quit notice to vacate the North. Your people and the leaders became restless and there was panicking amongst you. Your leaders were seen running from one Northern States to the other, begging their Aboki Masters to allow them stay.

shut up Mr man. The demand was simple, give them biafra and they will vacate you region. You did not give them what they want and you are asking them to leave your region... Can't you see that, that is highest of stupidity on your side. I can tell you that all blithe biafrans leaving in the north are willing to vacate your God forsaken region if biafra comes today.
Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by Almaiga: 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
toofit007:
shut up Mr man. The demand was simple, give them biafra and they will vacate you region. You did not give them what they want and you are asking them to leave your region... Can't you see that, that is highest of stupidity on your side. I can tell you that all blithe biafrans leaving in the north are willing to vacate your God forsaken region if biafra comes today.

grin
Cry me a River, who cares. grin
The North remains your leaders. You will spend the rest of your life Ass-leaking Northern Almajiri's Assess, just as your Igbo leaders are presently doing. grin

Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by Kyase(m): 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lilisticlili:
The most annoying thing about the country is that Hausa/Fulani are afraid of disintegration and will never allow true federalism. The country is so backward just like the northern part of Nigeria.
Go to the north and the real meaning of suffering and agony,that is the only thing they have in stuck to offer the country.
They don't have natural resources,no human resources,no technological advancement,no western education,no exposure,their life's depends on oil money nothing more.
How can you say you love Nigeria but never give room for people to discuss the best way to live together as a people.

Britain will never allow self determination in contraption country called Nigeria because of its interest...
That reminds me, if you think you have gotten independence in 1960, sorry it was paper independence... You need mental and physical emancipation from devilish Britain.

Lalasticlala;

Because we don't want you to starve to death,we don't want foreign refugees....

Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by Turantula(m): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
donbachi:
we all need each other...ibo,hausa,yoruba,ijaw,benin,itsekiri,ikwerre,ogoni,urhobo etc..we all have our bad and good sides ,and we can live together if we tolerate one another,regardless of tribes and religions....i still believe in one nigeria....Long Live Nigeria
Some people need others for air, food & water and some are trying to shed dead load to move faster. Some will never need others forever. You can decide which group you belong to
Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by kotv: 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lilisticlili:
The most annoying thing about the country is that Hausa/Fulani are afraid of disintegration and will never allow true federalism. The country is so backward just like the northern part of Nigeria.
Go to the north and the real meaning of suffering and agony,that is the only thing they have in stuck to offer the country.
They don't have natural resources,no human resources,no technological advancement,no western education,no exposure,their life's depends on oil money nothing more.
How can you say you love Nigeria but never give room for people to discuss the best way to live together as a people.

Britain will never allow self determination in contraption country called Nigeria because of its interest...
That reminds me, if you think you have gotten independence in 1960, sorry it was paper independence... You need mental and physical emancipation from devilish Britain.

Lalasticlala;

This is like asking why a parasite needs it's host. The North is a parasite and the South is their host. A parasite will never agree to leave it's host. Nigeria is unfortunate to have them. I'm yet to know what we gain in this unholy Union with North. The agriculture they say they give, the country imports most of what we eat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by kotv: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
gaddafe:
@Lilisticlili there is no region today in Nigeria that want to stay as a country. The only people that support one Nigeria are politicians (all politicians, whether from the east, south, north or west). The ordinary Nigerians want the country splitter up. The first set of people that attempted to break away from Nigeria was the north, the second was the Niger delta, the third was the east. As of today everybody want Nigeria splitted . don't be deceived by nonsense you read on the papers. The ordinary man don't get interviewed on paper its the politicians that feature there. Have you ever seen an ordinary man sincerely telling you he is comfortable and happy with one Nigeria?

False. You clearly have not witness the North on other social media. The North people are with their politicians on this.
Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by Chibuzoc(m): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
donbachi:
we all need each other...ibo,hausa,yoruba,ijaw,benin,itsekiri,ikwerre,ogoni,urhobo etc..we all have our bad and good sides ,and we can live together if we tolerate one another,regardless of tribes and religions....i still believe in one nigeria....Long Live Nigeria

We don't need anybody China are producing almost 70% of what we use in nigeria.. Give us Biafra and we will produce for you guys maybe then you will value us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by Atigba: 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lilisticlili:

Lalasticlala;

Do you want them to die of starvation?

North is a dry region

Very dry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by Ojiofor: 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
gidgiddy:
Why the North wont want Nigeria to disintegrate? You mean you don't know?

Oil of course!

And our land for grazing cattle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by orisa37: 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
Not begging but seriously raping Nigeria dry of her economic resources.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by robotix: 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lilisticlili:

Lalasticlala;
Who told you they do not have natural resources? I may not like them but I am yet to see one who is lazy, aside the ones who beg.

They actually feed this country in terms of Agriculture. Their undoing is illiteracy rate and religious inclination. Some times, I wonder if their religion is their ethnicity or tradition,I mean where is their tradition or custom long before they were lslamized
Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by gaddafe(m): 6:46am On Aug 18, 2018
kotv:

False. You clearly have not witness the North on other social media. The North people are with their politicians on this.
Pls how old are you? I'm talking of reality you're talking of social media. Who does not know that most commentators on social media are paid by politicians to give the country a false image in the eyes of the international community. You are judging northerners by few paid India iduals on social media. Now let's look at it, what is the population of northern Nigeria and how many of them can even read and write? The fact that you are judging them by post you read from people on social media shows you don't know them.

When bokoharam started as a freedom group who wanted to form a sharia republic even Buhari supported them because they had the locals support. Go figure.
Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by toofit007: 9:17am On Aug 20, 2018
Almaiga:

grin
Cry me a River, who cares. grin
The North remains your leaders. You will spend the rest of your life Ass-leaking Northern Almajiri's Assess, just as your Igbo leaders are presently doing. grin
till shall tell.
Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by Greenback: 2:45am On Aug 23, 2018
Almaiga:
You claimed the North are suffering yet, your people are flooding the North from the East daily. The last time I checked, the Northern youths gave your people a quit notice to vacate the North. Your people and the leaders became restless and there was panicking amongst you. Your leaders were seen running from one Northern States to the other, begging their Aboki Masters to allow them stay.

mallam shut up.
U ppl are naija's major problem,a curse to the south

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by Shugavee(f): 6:46am On Aug 23, 2018
velocity25:
ans: parasites cannot survive without the hosts.
accurate,, lol

1 Like

Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by Paretomaster1(m): 7:10am On Aug 23, 2018
Lilisticlili:

Lalasticlala;

You, and your people must be dense, last time I checked U were given an ultimatum to leave the North, did you leave?

Last time you asked your people to all return to the East, did they leave?

Did anyone ever beg u to stay? You want to eat ur cake n have it.... Oshisko..
Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by Sharpshooota: 7:22am On Aug 23, 2018
donbachi:

Shut Up jare
Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by donbachi(m): 7:25am On Aug 23, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Shut Up jare
thank u
Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by Sharpshooota: 7:28am On Aug 23, 2018
donbachi:
thank u

I don't know why some people like suffering and smiling... This country is not working
Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by Stopdkillins(m): 7:34am On Aug 23, 2018
And they will still say they don't need ur votes meanwhile they need ur oil to survive. Useless people
Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by orisa37: 8:51am On Aug 23, 2018
Begging is Praying. This is it. The Onus is on The Giver of what is prayed for. So The South is actually silly to yield to Unity without conditionalities.
Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by Splashme: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2018
gidgiddy:
Why the North wont want Nigeria to disintegrate? You mean you don't know?

Oil of course!

Free oil money from Niger Delta
every month
Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by orisa37: 9:08am On Aug 23, 2018
They are like Atheists stealing everything from God who owns everything without asking.
God is aware and so assails Atheists with permanent madness unless they repent.
The North plans to drain The South dry before they call it quit.
Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by orisa37: 9:21am On Aug 23, 2018
Stopdkillins:
And they will still say they don't need ur votes meanwhile they need ur oil to survive. Useless people

The South is unduely regarding them and it is silly. I say don't give your vote without condition.
Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by velocity25(m): 9:40am On Aug 23, 2018
Shugavee:
accurate,, lol
but that's truth. how are you doing my sister
Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by velocity25(m): 9:46am On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=Almaiga post=70367472]
grin Cry me a River, who cares. grin The North will remains backward .northerners will be Almajiri's fixed
Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by Shugavee(f): 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
velocity25:
but that's truth. how are you doing my sister
very good,, how about you??
Re: My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? by velocity25(m): 5:49am On Aug 24, 2018
Shugavee:
very good,, how about you??
I dey OK, buhari economy is beating hard but we will overcome

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow!!! Check Out Fabulous Photos From Billionaire, Chima Anyaso's Birthday Bash / Nigeria Is Irredeemable Nnamdi Kanu Replies On Guardian Newspaper Interview / Akpabio Disgraced; Original INEC Result Sheets For Essien Udim Rerun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.