Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p (74276 Views)

Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by zoba88: 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
Bishop Dr Sam Zuga was pictured preaching to Muslims the real concept of God in Lafia,Nasarawa state at Emir's palace, Alh. Dr Musa Mustafq Agwai 1 of Lafia.

He tried to make both parties understand that Jesus as a prophet as Muslims know him and Jesus as a son of God by Christians are both correct.According to him,some people call him Bishop while others call him doctor.He sees no reason why people that know him as Bishop will be fighting with those that know him as a doctor.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/muslims-storm-emir-palace-as-bishop-sam.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by zoba88: 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2018

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Corrinthians(m): 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
Why cant people just respect their space? Is that a premises meant for such? Why cant we just respect ourselves in this country? Isn't this openly asking for trouble?

Sometimes I just don't get it. Of ALL THE PLACES available in the state, this is where he choses to ply his trade. How convenient.

Glad the Muslims accommodated and tolerated him.

Folks like Mathew Kukah will never see this, but if the headline read otherwise, he would have been all over the place running his big mouth like a broken sewer.

God help us.

87 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by StillX10(m): 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
Jesus Christ should never be relegated to a mere prophet

Jesus Christ as the Son of God is a connotation of His Divinity

Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the whole universe

Jesus Christ died to set Humanity free from the bondage of sin and death by shedding His Blood on the Cross

Accept Jesus Christ today and be free and saved

431 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by donbachi(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
Na true oo..abi na me no dey see well
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Firefire(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
[s]
Corrinthians:
Why cant people just respect their space? Is that a premises meant for such? Why cant we just respect ourselves in this country? Isn't this openly asking for trouble?

Sometimes I just don't get it. Of ALL THE PLACES available in the state, this is where he choses to ply his trade. How convenient.

Folks like Mathew Kukah will never see this, but if the headline read otherwise, he would have been all over the place running his big mouth like a broken sewer.

God help us.
[/s]

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

228 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Corrinthians(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
Firefire:
[s][/s]

I am not crying bro. I only hate it when people of my faith, people like Kukah, always try to paint us as victims of these people. Even you are guilty of that.

I have seen a thousand times here when these guys are all lumped together and insulted for the acts of just one of them, go check that Kukah's thread on the fp for confirmation. Now we have this.

Aren't we bring a bit too hypocritical here?

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Suko110(m): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
Firefire:
[s][/s]

He is pained and lacks sense of correlation

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Racoon(m): 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
Jesus is and remains Lord.

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Suko110(m): 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
If we cant reconsile the differences in our religion, we will forever be at each other's neck.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Suko110(m): 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
Corrinthians:

God help us.
If you believe in God and u see thesame God as Allah where will trouble come from? You seem not to know about who u worship

13 Likes

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Firefire(m): 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
Corrinthians:
I am not crying bro. I only hate it when people of my faith, people like Kukah, always try to paint us as victims if these people. Even you are guilty of that.

I have seen a thousand times here when these guys are all lumped together and insulted for the acts of just one of them, go check that Kukah's thread on the fp for confirmation. Now we have this.

Aren't we bring a bit too hypocritical here?

Ok
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by fr3do(m): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
Jesus is God, not a prophet

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by wittyt98(m): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
praise the lord grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Waakanda: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
Issorite
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Haphard(m): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
k
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by wittyt98(m): 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
StillX10:
Jesus Christ should never be relegated to a mere prophet

Jesus Christ as the Son of God is a connotation of His Divinity

Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the whole universe

Jesus Christ died to set Humanity free from the bondage of sin and death by shedding His Blood on the Cross

Accept Jesus Christ today and be free and saved

you mean the same yeshua the jew motherfucker or jesus as you've been thought to believe that's yet to save leah sharibu? grin

that's sits and watch his followers get massacred in church? grin

the one god bleeped his mom? grin

that's yet to save Nigeria from corruption upon all the prophecies,fastings and prayers initiated by his sales boys? grin

that give his sales boys permission to use money that could build a mega hospital to employ 5thousand doctors to build a mega church for 5thousand doctors to come and pray for their dream job? grin

the one that needs paper money to guarantee a spot in heaven? grin

the same one his warriors used his name to steal,enslave,torture,demonize other people's way of life? grin grin

saviour my black ass grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by judecares1(m): 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
yh
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Weareone202: 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
Corrinthians:

God help us.

Na wetin u dey do so b d problem of this country- inciting one against another

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by DAntivirus: 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
it is well
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by dominique(f): 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
The headine looks as if the Muslims went there to disrupt the lecture. Doesn't look like it to me

11 Likes

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
Corrinthians:

God help us.
Who are you to define which place to worship

12 Likes

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by wrensley(m): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
[color=#770077][/color] sad
zoba88:
Bishop Dr Sam Zuga was pictured preaching to Muslims the real concept of God in Lafia,Nasarawa state at Emir's palace, Alh. Dr Musa Mustafq Agwai 1 of Lafia.

He tried to make both parties understand that Jesus as a prophet as Muslims know him and Jesus as a son of God by Christians are both correct.According to him,some people call him Bishop while others call him doctor.He sees no reason why people that know him as Bishop will be fighting with those that know him as a doctor.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/muslims-storm-emir-palace-as-bishop-sam.html
angry
zoba88:

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Dalamama: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
fr3do:
Jesus is God, not a prophet

How did you know this?
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Jaynom(m): 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
Corrinthians:

God help us.

What if he was asked by God to preach there?

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by fergie001: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
Please stop accommodating a harbinger of troubles...
That man would not have done that if he didn't have clearance....
Some people here have a penchant for saying my faith,my faith...who ask you?
Religious tolerance is what we preach...
Who attended UI and is not amazed at the proximity of the Chapel and the mosque?
Who lives in Umuahia and do not get amazed at the proximity between the Government House, St.Finbarr's and the mosque?
People like that man up there should not call a Bishop's mouth "sewer", we know him,who are you?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
Many People Think Lafia(nasarawa) Is Owned By Muslims,its A Big Fat Lie, Bishop Zuga Is Free To Preach

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million / What TB Joshua Said About His Mother And Father (Photos) / Age Of Marriage In Medieval Times Or Paedophilia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.