Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p (74278 Views)

Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
One thing I have come to realize about nairaland religion section ;

Atheist are on all thread trying to prove a point !
Trying so so hard to validate their decision that God don't exist !

Trying so so hard that you could read the desperacy in their comments to disprove God existence...

Trying so so hard to make those that believe that God actually exist to feel bad about themselves by applying all sort of psychological acts,directly or indirectly....

Trying so so hard,that unfortunately,some people will end up dropping their first love for God !

Trying so so hard that they blame every issues the black Continent is facing on the religious folks ! & also creating an illusion that the world will be a better place without the true God !

And unfortunately,many will believe it !
Even the very saints shall forget their salvation ,sanctification & holy ghost baptism ...terming it as a hallucination !!

I have seen them !...... All of them !!

ONLY FEW WILL SURVIVE IT !
ONLY VERY VERY FEW WILL SURVIVE IT !

THINGS THAT ARE FROWNED AT BY GOD,HAS NOW BECOME "NORMAL "..... HOMOSEXUALITY ,TATTOOS & DRUNKINESS ARE NOW NORMAL !!

MORALITY IS NOW TRYING TO TAKE THE PLACE OF TRUE RIGHTEOUS EXPERIENCE WITH GOD !

THE GOSPEL IS NOW BEING " SHIFTED " TO ADHERE TO HUMAN INTEREST !

GOD HAS BEING RELEGATED !!

I HAVE SEEN THEM !.... ALL OF THEM !

TAKE HEED,I PRAYERFULLY,TAKE HEED ,LEST YOU FALL !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by undeniableGrace(m): 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
Corrinthians:
Why cant people just respect their space? Is that a premises meant for such? Why cant we just respect ourselves in this country? Isn't this openly asking for trouble?

Sometimes I just don't get it. Of ALL THE PLACES available in the state, this is where he choses to ply his trade. How convenient.

Glad the Muslims accommodated and tolerated him.

Folks like Mathew Kukah will never see this, but if the headline read otherwise, he would have been all over the place running his big mouth like a broken sewer.

God help us.

The great Kenneth Okonkwo a.k.a Andy. You always enjoy shaking tables on social media.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by DaddyNimo(m): 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
StillX10:
Jesus Christ should never be relegated to a mere prophet

Jesus Christ as the Son of God is a connotation of His Divinity

Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the whole universe

Jesus Christ died to set Humanity free from the bondage of sin and death by shedding His Blood on the Cross

Accept Jesus Christ today and be free and saved
pic or video evidence or shutdafaqup
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by spafu(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
Corrinthians:
Why cant people just respect their space? Is that a premises meant for such? Why cant we just respect ourselves in this country? Isn't this openly asking for trouble?

Sometimes I just don't get it. Of ALL THE PLACES available in the state, this is where he choses to ply his trade. How convenient.

Folks like Mathew Kukah will never see this, but if the headline read otherwise, he would have been all over the place running his big mouth like a broken sewer.

God help us.
Zombie without ingredient.
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Solowande(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
Corrinthians:

Folks like Mathew Kukah will never see this, but if the headline read otherwise, [b]he would have been all over the place running his big mouth like a broken sewer.
[/b]
God help us.
no need for the insult. [sup][/sup]
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Anas09: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
Corrinthians:

God help us.
Did you just insult a servant of God? Isokay
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by fakuta(f): 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
RELIGION cry cry cry cry
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by imran147(m): 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
StillX10:

Jesus Christ died to set Humanity free from the bondage of sin and death by shedding His Blood on the Cross

Mumu pple.... Jesus son of God u Dey there when God Dey make love to Mary.....Unah lunatic act never stop from 2000yra ago died for your sin
Continue in bad act and feel God will not ask you what you use your life do this current life and make u Dey wait for Jesus blood to clean your bad act deed yeye pple loving human being than the real One god who create heaven and earth

Jesus is human being eat and cheet in toilet and even sleep how will that be a God ?
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Anas09: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
StillX10:

It's ignorance that will make a man call Jesus a prophet.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Anas09: 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
Corrinthians:
I am not crying bro. I only hate it when people of my faith, people like Kukah, always try to paint us as victims if these people. Even you are guilty of that.

I have seen a thousand times here when these guys are all lumped together and insulted for the acts of just one of them, go check that Kukah's thread on the fp for confirmation. Now we have this.

Aren't we bring a bit too hypocritical here?
Enough of the pretence. You are a muslim that's why you won't see any of their evil embeded in your koran.
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by crafteck(m): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
Corrinthians:

Folks like Mathew Kukah will never see this, but if the headline read otherwise, he would have been all over the place running his big mouth like a broken sewer
God help us.

Every land, sea, premises belong to God
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by imran147(m): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
Anas09:

It's ignorance that will make a man call Jesus a prophet.

Check your contercet brain it’s meedes a cleanse

Jesus is a prophet of God
Get your dictionary and check what’s meaning of prophet and God

Unah mumu never finish since 2000yra ago
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
SistasRule:

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF

WE DON'T KNOW JESUS HERE IN ISINWEKE
Even is you don't recognize/acknowledge Mr buhari as Nigeria president,that don't invalidate the fact that he is still Nigeria president pending 2019 presidential election ....

In essence,you validation/ invalidation would not change the situation !
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Anas09: 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
imran147:

Check your contercet brain it’s meedes a cleanse

Jesus is a prophet of God
Get your dictionary and check what’s meaning of prophet and God

Unah mumu never finish since 2000yra ago
I would've taken time to lecture on this, but that will be like throwing my precious pearls to a swine. Move along child your sins are forgiven.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by zlantanfan: 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
Suko110:

If you believe in God and u see thesame God as Allah where will trouble come from? You seem not to know about who u worship
oga God is not allah, their is only one way to God in Christianity which is Jesus, that way isn't the same with the god Islam calls Allah.

This is the fundamental of Christianity and Christ as son of God, it existed during Abraham mistake and you can't makeup the truth rather Islam and its extremists must appreciate everyone's choice rather than the imposition it chooses

1 Like

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by imran147(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
Anas09:

I would've taken time to lecture on this, but that will be like throwing my precious pearls to a swine. Move along child your sins are forgiven.

Don’t lecture me man I am a Muslim and I read bible as well
This should help u or u want more I show u Jesus is prophet just like others and so stop saying he’s not prophet then who he is

John 12:49 –

“For I have not spoken on my own authority; but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment—what to say and what to speak.”

Deuteronomy 18:18 –

I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers. And I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
StillX10:

Pls,ignore mentions of those desperate folks trying to bend your believe in God....

At the end,their opinion(s) don't matter !

1 Like

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
Anas09:

Pls,ignore him !

Thanks...
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by IbrahimDamola: 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
Corrinthians:

God help us.

My yoruba muslim brother I agree with you.
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by strenghtt: 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
cool These were my exact words in other thread .....of rating of most influential person:

But why would ISA be coming back and other prophets like him not coming back?
The answer to this question means a lot. Again, maybe we should understand it this way that the SON of a lion is what?......a lion right? Not a dog ? right! A son of an elephant is what?.....An elephant! correct? and not a cat ? right! Also a son ( Jesus ) of God is is what? ....God? right? Right and correct! God himself declared Jesus his son mark 1:11, luke3:22, Matt 3:17 ... Also Jesus himself talked about it in JOHN 10:30,JOHN 5:19, JOHN 6: 38, JOHN 16 :28 ... SO THEREFORE, there is nothing anybody can do or CHANGE about it. whether God got pregnant in heaven to birth Jesus is beyond anybody reasoning.

The same way he called ABRAHAM his friend of all time, does it mean almighty God of all creation needs Abraham a flesh as friend to keep him company or happy like friends do? Yet God tells the whole world that Abraham is his friend, and as such there is nothing anybody can change about that statement from generation to generation because God says so.

So pls, let Islam practice its religion peacefully and Christian also do d same and let there be peace in d world.
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Anas09: 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
imran147:

Don’t lecture me man I am a Muslim and I read bible as well
This should help u or u want more I show u Jesus is prophet just like others and so stop saying he’s not prophet then who he is

John 12:49 –

“For I have not spoken on my own authority; but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment—what to say and what to speak.”

Deuteronomy 18:18 –

I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers. And I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him.

Like i said, move along.
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by JasonScoolari: 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
dominique:
The headine looks as if the Muslims went there to disrupt the lecture. Doesn't look like it to me
I was thinking they went there to slaughter the Bishop when I saw the title of the thread.

But to my surprise, they accommodated the trouble maker. You can change it to a more befitting headline.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by imran147(m): 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
Anas09:

Like i said, move along.

This why you Christian don’t wanna learn but keep utter words that bibles didn’t acknowledge yet for you to admit and adjust nah but rather ignore the truth
Read your bibles always and stop listen to your pastors says this and that
Get your bible and read and understood

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by sweetgala(m): 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Corrinthians:

God help us.

Does it not occur to you that he was invited to give such a speech and his actions were sanctioned by the Emir.

This is laudable as it is a unifying topic that our beliefs that make us seem different and at odds are so intertwined and similar
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Bigwig02(m): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
Its Well.... The End Shall tell
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Angrymode: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
The fact that Christians and Muslims can't corelate in worship and lack religious tolerance for each other baffles me.

One side believe in JESUS and the other MOHAMMED but we still serve one GOD - The GOD of Noah, Abraham, Isaac, David and Solomon.

All these hatred and intolerance from both sides are man made. If we disagree in something, why can't we explain out our points of view to each other in respectable manner.

I don't see a problem with an Imam preaching in a church or a Pastor in a Mosque. The stupid part is that some persons are ready to fight and kill on behalf of GOD that is ALMIGHTY. It's shameful like two football fans fighting over who is better between Messi and Ronaldo.

Killing your fellow human being for GOD when HE did not personally tell u to is just plane stupid.
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by jjmk(m): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
Corrinthians:

God help us.
Have u asked yourself if the palace grounds was given to him to preach by the Emir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million / What TB Joshua Said About His Mother And Father (Photos) / Age Of Marriage In Medieval Times Or Paedophilia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.