Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p (74270 Views)

Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Corrinthians(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
undeniableGrace:

The great Kenneth Okonkwo a.k.a Andy. You always enjoy shaking tables on social media.

grin
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Fariq: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
Angrymode:
The fact that Christians and Muslims can't corelate in worship and lack religious tolerance for each other baffles me.

One side believe in JESUS and the other MOHAMMED but we still serve one GOD - The GOD of Noah, Abraham, Isaac, David and Solomon.

All these hatred and intolerance from both sides are man made. If we disagree in something, why can't we explain out our points of view to each other in respectable manner.

I don't see a problem with an Imam preaching in a church or a Pastor in a Mosque. The stupid part is that some persons are ready to fight and kill on behalf of GOD that is ALMIGHTY. It's shameful like two football fans fighting over who is better between Messi and Ronaldo.

Killing your fellow human being for GOD when HE did not personally tell u to is just plane stupid.

You're wrong.

One side believe in Jesus as god only [b] but [/b]do not believe at all in Prophet Muhammad peace be upon them all.

While the other side believe in Jesus as a Prophet as Well as Muhammad as a prophet peace be upon them all.

It
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by jamace(m): 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
This reminds me of the conversion of Sultan Mohammed Paul.
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by mrsod(m): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Corrinthians:
Why cant people just respect their space? Is that a premises meant for such? Why cant we just respect ourselves in this country? Isn't this openly asking for trouble?

Sometimes I just don't get it. Of ALL THE PLACES available in the state, this is where he choses to ply his trade. How convenient.

Glad the Muslims accommodated and tolerated him.

Folks like Mathew Kukah will never see this, but if the headline read otherwise, he would have been all over the place running his big mouth like a broken sewer.

God help us.
u are not a christian that why you sound so abusive

1 Like

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Corrinthians(m): 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
mrsod:
u are not a christian that why you sound so abusive
Too bad I have nothing to proove to you. You may call me an atheist if you like, your headache.

But saying "Christians don't sound abusive", wow!

That is taking the art of lying to a whole 'nother level!

If my hunch is right, WE INSULT THEM MORE THAN THEY DO US! That is a fact even God Himself knows. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Maamin(m): 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
Jesus is a prophet
Jesus is the Son of God

All is correct, only your understanding matters wink
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
fr3do:
Jesus is God, not a prophet
Point out a part in the Bible were Jesus said,i am God worship me.
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by bluecircle470: 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
fr3do:
Jesus is God, not a prophet

Read john 14:28 before spewing rubbish
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Chochovini: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
Shafiiimran99:
Where is written in your Bible?
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Chochovini: 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
Shafiiimran99:
Where is written in your Bible?
John 14:6
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Oladiplenty101(m): 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
farem:

Bible declares so!

In the beginning was the Word and the word was with God and the Word was God. John 1:1
"And the word became flesh and dwelt among us..." John 1:14

That book you just quoted has more than 1000 contradictory verses, how on earth wld u want me to believe this one you have just sighted from the same contradictory BIBLE??
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by strenghtt: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
Oladiplenty101:

That book you just quoted has more than 1000 contradictory verses, how on earth wld u want me to believe this one you have just sighted from the same contradictory BIBLE??

why don't u post the contradictory bible verses that u know of to d whole world to see or u stop showing d whole world your stupidity.

PEACE TO U!
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Lotachukwunna: 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
My Lord Bishops may God continue to bless You all

1 Like

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by MrSly(m): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
Corrinthians:
Why cant people just respect their space? Is that a premises meant for such? Why cant we just respect ourselves in this country? Isn't this openly asking for trouble?

Sometimes I just don't get it. Of ALL THE PLACES available in the state, this is where he choses to ply his trade. How convenient.

Folks like Mathew Kukah will never see this, but if the headline read otherwise, he would have been all over the place running his big mouth like a broken sewer.

God help us.
You made sense only in the third paragraph. Religious intolerance is that canker that is ravaging this country. What is wrong with preaching anywhere you are accepted?
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
Corrinthians:

God help us.
U nor well .....God is no respecter of any man or palace angry
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
Firefire:
[s][/s]

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

Nor mind nah

1 Like

Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
Corrinthians:
I am not crying bro. I only hate it when people of my faith, people like Kukah, always try to paint us as victims of these people. Even you are guilty of that.

I have seen a thousand times here when these guys are all lumped together and insulted for the acts of just one of them, go check that Kukah's thread on the fp for confirmation. Now we have this.

Aren't we bring a bit too hypocritical here?

You are not making sense kip quiet angry
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Firebomber: 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
imran147:

Mumu pple.... Jesus son of God u Dey there when God Dey make love to Mary.....Unah lunatic act never stop from 2000yra ago died for your sin
Continue in bad act and feel God will not ask you what you use your life do this current life and make u Dey wait for Jesus blood to clean your bad act deed yeye pple loving human being than the real One god who create heaven and earth

Jesus is human being eat and cheet in toilet and even sleep how will that be a God ?

Lolz. I dont know why you people are so pained because some people choose to disbelieve in your gigolo muhammad, what a shame.

Well i only have one question for you.

1. Can your Allah hear you?
2. Did your Allah have ear?
3. How can your Allah hear without having ear?
4. If your Allah can hear without having ear, why is it impossible for him to have a son without a woman?

I guess you illiterate dont even know that Jesus exist even before he was born as human.

And to your question about Blood.

1. Why did you people kill ram every year and a form of sacrifices? Or i guess you want to dispute that. Lolz.

And to your last question.

How can a human being exist before the world was created?

Lolz. Muslim self.
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by obentenyson(m): 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
Corrinthians:

God help us.

There is nothing like respect yourself when you are led by the spirit... Paul and silas do pass that one back in The days.. People like you who stoned and plucked out their brains said this same thing you are saying...
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by mrkia(m): 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
StillX10:
Jesus Christ should never be relegated to a mere prophet

Jesus Christ as the Son of God is a connotation of His Divinity

Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the whole universe

Jesus Christ died to set Humanity free from the bondage of sin and death by shedding His Blood on the Cross

Accept Jesus Christ today and be free and saved
And it's a big crime RELEGATING our God to a mere Father, ascribing a son to HIM... behold HE never had a SON
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Anas09: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
imran147:

This why you Christian don’t wanna learn but keep utter words that bibles didn’t acknowledge yet for you to admit and adjust nah but rather ignore the truth
Read your bibles always and stop listen to your pastors says this and that
Get your bible and read and understood
It's very interesting to hear a Camel Urine drinker instruct a Christian on the matters of the Divine. hahahahaha.
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by sabidey: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
Glycolysis:
Are you not noticing how stupid you sound .. The Bible will always be beyond your mere brain cells !
Try harder !
did you notice you haven't answered any question? did you notice I didn't insult you wen making my point?
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by ofwest47(m): 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
These so called Bishops prophets of doom have nothing doing rather than wanting to cause disharmony among religious groups
Re: Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
Glycolysis:
One thing I have come to realize about nairaland religion section ;

Atheist are on all thread trying to prove a point !
Trying so so hard to validate their decision that God don't exist !

Trying so so hard that you could read the desperacy in their comments to disprove God existence...

Trying so so hard to make those that believe that God actually exist to feel bad about themselves by applying all sort of psychological acts,directly or indirectly....

Trying so so hard,that unfortunately,some people will end up dropping their first love for God !

Trying so so hard that they blame every issues the black Continent is facing on the religious folks ! & also creating an illusion that the world will be a better place without the true God !

And unfortunately,many will believe it !
Even the very saints shall forget their salvation ,sanctification & holy ghost baptism ...terming it as a hallucination !!

I have seen them !...... All of them !!

ONLY FEW WILL SURVIVE IT !
ONLY VERY VERY FEW WILL SURVIVE IT !

THINGS THAT ARE FROWNED AT BY GOD,HAS NOW BECOME "NORMAL "..... HOMOSEXUALITY ,TATTOOS & DRUNKINESS ARE NOW NORMAL !!

MORALITY IS NOW TRYING TO TAKE THE PLACE OF TRUE RIGHTEOUS EXPERIENCE WITH GOD !

THE GOSPEL IS NOW BEING " SHIFTED " TO ADHERE TO HUMAN INTEREST !

GOD HAS BEING RELEGATED !!

I HAVE SEEN THEM !.... ALL OF THEM !

TAKE HEED,I PRAYERFULLY,TAKE HEED ,LEST YOU FALL !!
if this God you are talking about exists then he is the one to be blamed for everything happening right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million / What TB Joshua Said About His Mother And Father (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.