Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Woman Marry Her Biological Son, Says She Spent A Lot Of Money On His Education - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Marry Her Biological Son, Says She Spent A Lot Of Money On His Education (392 Views)

Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son / Wizkid Has Found Basit, The Boy Mechanic He Wants To Sponsor His Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Marry Her Biological Son, Says She Spent A Lot Of Money On His Education by BetaNaijablog: 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
According to Tunde Ednut and other online sources a 47 Year old malawian woman has married her biological son who is aged 30 all because she spent alot of money on his education.
checkout some reactions below;
Memory Njemani says another woman can not come in to be married to her son after her hard work in educating the son.
Read more: http://www.betanaijablog.com/2018/08/woman-legally-marry-her-biological-son.html

Re: Woman Marry Her Biological Son, Says She Spent A Lot Of Money On His Education by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
Chai.... The end is near truly
Re: Woman Marry Her Biological Son, Says She Spent A Lot Of Money On His Education by gabbijason(m): 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
End time mother!

Meanwhile "Lady Aiban" is Nigeria's finest female Christian Rapper

(1) (Reply)

Heal The World By Patoranking / "I Like Criticism, It Makes Me Stronger!" - DJ Cuppy Finally Reacts To Cricisms / "I'm Glad I'll Be Spending The Rest Of My Life With U."- Laura Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.