Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

TOP 5 BEST DANCER (OGUN STATE) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TOP 5 BEST DANCER (OGUN STATE) (1938 Views)

Poco Lee Vs Lil Smart , Who Is The Best Dancer / Tekno Vs Wizkid's Son - Who Is The Best Dancer? / 15 Year Old Best Dancer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TOP 5 BEST DANCER (OGUN STATE) by FELEXBWORD(m): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
I would believe only in a God that knows how to dance. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance. - Dave Barry

To touch, to move, to inspire. This is the true gift of dance. - Aubrey Lynch

Dance isn't something that can be explained in words. It has to be danced. - Paige Arden

I often say that in making dances I can make a world where I think things are done morally, done democratically, done honestly. - Twyla Tharp

I think Balanchine and Robbins talk to God and when I call, he's out to lunch. - Bob Fosse

The dance is over, the applause subsided, but the joy and feeling will stay with you forever. - W.M. Tory

Dance is like wine; it matures with every performance. - Alarmel Valli

Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire. - George Bernard Shaw

Almost nobody dances sober, unless they are insane. - H.P. Lovecraft

The truest expression of a people is in its dance and in its music. Bodies never lie. - Agnes de Mille

Dancing faces you towards Heaven, whichever direction you turn. - Terri Guillemets

If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance. - George Bernard Shaw

TOP 5 BEST DANCER IN OGUN STATE

1. DANCE- VIRUS

2. ELEC-TRIC

3. DANCEWITHAPK

4. SIMON-ASHU

5. OG Scoperanking

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Curvy Actress, Anita Joseph’s Seductive Display On A Sexy Lingerie / Regina Daniels Share Sexy Black Gown To Mark Democracy Day / Nigerians React After BBNaija Introduced 'Secret Room' For Fake Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.