Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

“if He Cheated On You, Find Out The Error In Yourself And Say Sorry To Him” – Fe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “if He Cheated On You, Find Out The Error In Yourself And Say Sorry To Him” – Fe (319 Views)

A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank / Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" / Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“if He Cheated On You, Find Out The Error In Yourself And Say Sorry To Him” – Fe by 7Ebisco: 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
A lady has taken it upon herself to educate women on what the action to take when their partner cheats on them in a relationship… And this is some unconventional advise.

According to her, the woman should find the error on herself and apologize to the man because she has a fault which the other lady whom was cheated with doesn’t have. So instead of leaving the man, she should understand that fact and work to be a better woman.

She wrote on Twitter:

If he cheated on you, instead of leaving him just understand the fact that u lack something which the girl he cheated on u with, doesn’t. Find out the error in yourself, apologize to him, say sorry to him. Accept it be better woman. He’s innocent and u are the one with guilt. Shut up.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/if-he-cheated-on-you-find-out-error-in.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Re: “if He Cheated On You, Find Out The Error In Yourself And Say Sorry To Him” – Fe by LordIsaac(m): 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
Make it a point to listen to everyone even when you have a dissenting opinion, respect their right to air themselves. Well, I unɗerstanɗ her rationale ɓut some people are just hopeless anɗ just like how Goɗ loves us unconditionallƴ and we breaƙ his heart, people will hurt you for no just cause.

1 Like

Re: “if He Cheated On You, Find Out The Error In Yourself And Say Sorry To Him” – Fe by Martinez19(m): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
Wrong! If you lack something, let him talk to you about it rather than going to sleep with someone else. Anyman that cheats should apologise because if I am the woman, I will not take.

(1) (Reply)

Alex Blocked Me, I Don’t Unfollow Anyone- Tobi Bakre / Davido Wows In NYSC Khaki / Top Eight Side Hustle Ideas For Moms In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.