Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:51 AM

Man Seen Brutalizing His Girlfriend's Friend In PH For Calling Him A Yahoo Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Seen Brutalizing His Girlfriend's Friend In PH For Calling Him A Yahoo Boy (724 Views)

Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? / Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? / Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Seen Brutalizing His Girlfriend's Friend In PH For Calling Him A Yahoo Boy by Gucciblog: 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2018

A video has emerged of a man identified as Stanley beating one Boma a friend to his girlfriend, Anita, for allegedly slandering him.. The incident happened this morning along Abia road, Portharcourt, Rivers State.

According to reports, Stanley had told Anita that he has a white collar job, however Boma was said to have put a lie to claim by telling Anita that her boyfriend is a yahoo boy. Angered by the claim, Stanley confronted Boma, today and assaulted her

Watch Video Here

See more photos below:

https://zenithnaija.com/man-seen-assaulting-his-girlfriends-friend-in-rivers-state-video/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man Seen Brutalizing His Girlfriend's Friend In PH For Calling Him A Yahoo Boy by SirMichael1: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
sad

This job that you guys have assumed... Bloggers... It's a bad course.

Anyways, in cases like these, the neighborhood gather round to watch the fight or try to separate. I can't see anyone within the scene of action and so, I doubt the credibility of this news.

Aproko media undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Brutalizing His Girlfriend's Friend In PH For Calling Him A Yahoo Boy by Cholls(m): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2018

Re: Man Seen Brutalizing His Girlfriend's Friend In PH For Calling Him A Yahoo Boy by Cyrilpac(m): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
Mine your business, you no hear
Re: Man Seen Brutalizing His Girlfriend's Friend In PH For Calling Him A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
;DWHAT DID SHE EXPECTED
Re: Man Seen Brutalizing His Girlfriend's Friend In PH For Calling Him A Yahoo Boy by eezeribe(m): 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
miracood:
;DWHAT DID SHE EXPECTED
Supu!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Seen Brutalizing His Girlfriend's Friend In PH For Calling Him A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
[quote author=miracood post=70363822] ;DWHAT DID SHE EXPECTED[/quote/]

Re: Man Seen Brutalizing His Girlfriend's Friend In PH For Calling Him A Yahoo Boy by donbachi(m): 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
rubberbandmouth...wey she 4 shut up dey chop money.....and how u take know sey,na wetin cause d fight...sorry,i mean beating.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Say "Bless You" When You Sneeze? / Why Do Girls Start Remembering Guys When December Is Close? / Lets Catch Some Fun!!! Come In----

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.