Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Woman Gets Full Face Transplant After Attempted Suicide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Gets Full Face Transplant After Attempted Suicide (1247 Views)

Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline / Calabar Chic: I Was Raped At 14, Attempted Suicide -Comedian Marks 28th Birthday / Photos Of Youngest Person In The US To Get A Full Face Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gets Full Face Transplant After Attempted Suicide by Courage12: 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
22-year-old Katie Stubblefield has successfully had a full face transplant after she lost most of her face in an attempted suicide when she was 18.

Katie shot herself in the face in March 2014 after her parents lost their jobs and her boyfriend left her for another girl. Doctors said she would not survive but she did, though her face became deformed

She recently had a full face transplant surgery where her face was replaced with that of a registered donor named Andrea Schneider, 31, who died of a drug overdose.
Read more https://infobyangel..com/2018/08/katie-stubblefield-becomes-youngest.html?m=1

Re: Woman Gets Full Face Transplant After Attempted Suicide by DABREEZYTOS(f): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
White people and mumuism are 5&6....i really dunno why some people consider suicide as the best and last option.....i'm happy she survived though.....FTC
Re: Woman Gets Full Face Transplant After Attempted Suicide by ProfGday(m): 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
I'm cocck -sure she's regretting her decision to end her life,cos her previous life was more enjoyable than this.... If you wanna die make it a one way ticket because the return of the dead na bad business o.

(1) (Reply)

Still Carrying Bulging Tummy After Delivery? Check This Now / Victoria Kimani Wows In Nice Outfit (see Photos) / Ray Hushpuppi Endorse Atiku As He Promised Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.