Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady (75615 Views)

In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by ebusnwaoma: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
He’s well endowed but useless in bed, woman tells court

AN ABUSIVE man was brought to shame last week on Tuesday at the Lupane Magistrates’ Courts when his bitter wife complained that he had a big but useless organ.

Thando Sengwayo (29) did not live up to his name which literally means “love” but opted to be physically abusive whenever a domestic argument arose between him and his wife Sinqobile Sibanda (25).

Sibanda told the court that more trouble came when she was supposed to get her conjugal rights.

“Your worship, this man has sexually abused me for a long time. He has a big penis where one would assume it works to expectations but akulalutho (it’s useless). He is lazy and does one round and a short one for that matter then he sleeps,” complained Sibanda.

The woman went on to say that Sengwayo claimed to be tired most of the time.

“Most of the times he comes home drunk and when it’s time for our bedroom life he will claim that he is too tired saying he works a physically demanding job of brick moulding. He would also complain that I’m a troublesome wife who loves sex too much and in the process he would hit me with a rope,” she said.

In a bid to improve the sour relationship Sinqobile told the court that she engaged Sengwayo’s aunt but nothing fruitful was realised.

“I engaged his aunt to talk to him but when she did he told her he does not suffer from any ailment. I have three children with this man. I’m seeking a protection order because I fear that if this problem continues unresolved he will end up killing me,” said Sibanda.

He admitted bashing his wife.

“I have been an abusive man but I blame that on my job which is strenuous and physically demanding. I promise this court that I will refrain from being abusive and try to be a good husband,” he said.

Magistrate Ndumo Masuku ordered him not to physically and sexually abuse his wife and granted Sibanda a protection order.

Source:

http://www.b-metro.co.zw/hes-well-endowed-but-useless-in-bed-woman-tells-court/

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
grin cc Lalas247

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
how can that man even want to stay married to this rude and ungrateful woman.... ?!

this is just a case of sexual incompatibility, free her to find the bull that she is looking for. didnt we hear of that woman that died just after her young lover gave her "marathon sex"?! abeg let some other dude be arrested for this woman's murder.

153 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by mrjaydee(m): 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
Olosho!!!

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by Heartbender: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
The husband be like:

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
many men will not like this thread, it kills them when they seem to be incapable at this job...their ego is bruised,,, even they delight in making people feel bad and responsible

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by Alexgeneration(m): 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
Please they should bring that guy that killed that woman with marathon sex for this lady. His services will be really needed.

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by valdes00(m): 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
bb
Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by chosenchild: 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Revelation 21:8 KJV
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by Ay77(m): 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ok
Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by ritylove(f): 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
ok continue kill the poor tired man with sex

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by Adalberto(m): 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
If he can't go more than one round, come over to Nigeria nauu

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by falcon01: 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
unbeatable
Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by valdes00(m): 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
thats why I got married to a lady that her libido is nt more than mine...
I can't stand this nonsense....

15 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by Burgerlomo: 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Your hubby get a big 4 nothing Camry grin

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by Olukat(m): 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
grin small, big, too much energy, no energy etc
They go still complain haba! grin grin grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by toshiba447(m): 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
Useless? Chaii see as manhood the suffer for olosho hand��

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by Olalan(m): 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
That's what you get after being drilled by different men before meeting the husband

29 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by Monaco2(m): 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
Big for nothing

29 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
My dick is the Smallest but i can't promise when I will die because of foolishness conditioned to pussy and yamayama ambode and fayose and Fulani herdsmen because i will soon behead my cat because it stole my wife and my 3 fried fish because i am not going to renew my subscription and I'm so angry due to mosquito net inside my street wey nepa kill because of i charge my phone and die sadL

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
WHERE IS THE PICHURE OF THE MAN, MANHOOD, WOWAN, AND HER WOMANHOOD??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by IstandWithGod: 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
But his big for nothing Manhood gave her three children nah...but some women too like drilling: you be borehole Kilode? The man cannot rest again in his own house? The thing na food?

52 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by TINKU01(f): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by bennymark(m): 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
Jesu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by meobizy(f): 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
...but she married him. Who now is the stupid one?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady by Teewhy2: 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
He has a big joystick where one would assume it works to expectations but akulalutho (it’s useless). He is lazy and does one round and a short one for that matter then he sleeps

There are many people on the table this lady is shaking. Many nairalanders are reading and laughing this guy not knowing their girlfriend or wife have this same notion/feelings about them.

45 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.