Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Vera Sidika's Ex Slammed On Instagram After She Revealed He Used Her &Dumped Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vera Sidika's Ex Slammed On Instagram After She Revealed He Used Her &Dumped Her (439 Views)

Nengi’s “sugar-daddy” Exposed After She Revealed That She Got A New Range Rover / Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men / Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vera Sidika's Ex Slammed On Instagram After She Revealed He Used Her &Dumped Her by Gucciblog: 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
Social media users have thronged the Instagram account of Vera Sidika's ex, Otile Brown, to rain insults on him following her revelation that he broke up with her after using her.

In a lengthy statement, Vera said she loved Otile with all her heart and refused advances from governors and presidents of various countries just to be with him, but he only wanted to use her in his music video, and after she agreed to it and featured in the video, he broke up with her 5 days after.

Shortly after Vera's announcement was made public, social media users went to Otile's Instagram account to insult him and promised to unfollow him.
Below are social media reactions and also Otile's video featuring Vera.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below With Video

https://zenithnaija.com/vera-sidikas-ex-slammed-on-instagram-after-she-revealed-he-used-her-and-dumped-her/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd

Re: Vera Sidika's Ex Slammed On Instagram After She Revealed He Used Her &Dumped Her by Fierce11: 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lmao.. just look at the fools that occupy social media platforms.. I bet if it was the guy that claimed to be the 'used-and-dumped' one..., the insults, names calling, broke shaming and curses that this same people would have rained on him would be definitely more than this..,
You say you love me.. I realise i'm no longer in love with you.. I quit the relationship.. You come and start claiming used and dumped..
You never serious be that.. KUkuma go and meet the 'presidents' wey been dey scope you na.. Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Is Allowed To Own A Property For Life Because After 100 Years- Lasisi Ele / Mercy Johnson Pens Down Touching Message As She Celebrates Her Wedding Anniversa / Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil, While Members Spray Money On Him In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.