Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

I Will Send You Free Catalogue With Car Audio - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Will Send You Free Catalogue With Car Audio (815 Views)

Get A Catalogue Of Loan Facilitators. / Car Audio: Container Load From Uk's Number 1 Car Audio Manufacturer / Advert Catalogue For Your Small And Medium Scale Biz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Send You Free Catalogue With Car Audio by blankaw: 10:19am On Jun 24, 2010
Hi all,

think i've posted this before, but can't find the post.
I'm looking for bringin new products into Naija: car audio, speakers, subwoofers, amplifiers, boxed subs and so on. they are from premium manufacturer based in UK, brands are called VIBE, FLI and EDGE.

the point is, I want people to tell me what they think about the product, so I want to send free catalogues (from UK). All I ask of you, you send me your full postal address and name, email it to e.yevgenyevna@googlemail.com and I will send you the catalogue absolutely free (should reach you in 2 weeks or so).

waiting for your replies and questions!
Re: I Will Send You Free Catalogue With Car Audio by Petrodirect: 6:28pm On May 12, 2020
Good

(1) (Reply)

We Make Homes And Business Suits The Taste Of Their Owners / Trendy Bridal Gowns For Sale At An Affordable Price! / Ago, Lpfo, Blco N Flco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.