Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Facebook Research App Plus Free Paypal Acct To Withdraw In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Facebook Research App Plus Free Paypal Acct To Withdraw In Nigeria (1232 Views)

The Facebook Research Is So Real / Earn 100$+ Monthly With Facebook Research App.... GET IN NOW / Make Money Through This Facebook Research Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Research App Plus Free Paypal Acct To Withdraw In Nigeria by lizzychom: 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
I use this moment to bring to you something that will benefit you. There is a new program going on called Facebook Research Program. And believe me, it’s a very real and lucrative way of earning through your smartphone. You don’t need to do any work. Yeah! you heard right. You just need to install Facebook Research app by Applause and that’s it. You’ll get $10 every month for doing nothing. That sounds scammy but it isn’t. It is 100% genuine program and you can dislike yourself if you miss this one.

Actually, it sends all your app data and usage statistics to Facebook Research program by Applause. They will use this data only for Research purpose. And in return for your data, you’ll be rewarded at least $10 every month as long as the app remain installed on your phone. Obviously, you can maximize your earning by referring this program to your friends and family.

The Facebook Research Program by Applause also has a referral system. Using this referral system you can earn nearly $75 for referring just 5 friends. When you a refer a friend within 30 days of joining you get $15 as the referral.

How to Join Facebook Research App:
Firstly, this is invite only based program. So, an active user of this app/program has to refer you. Don’t worry I’m already an active member and I’ll help you out by inviting you. You just need to send me your Full Name and your email address to my
WhatsApp

After messaging me your Full Name and Email address, I’ll invite you within 4-5 hours.

1. You’ll then get invitation mail from Facebook Research Program within 24-48 hours.
2. After receiving the mail, just click on register and fill out your basic details in the form provided.
3. Then you’ll get your installation code and link to the Facebook Research Program APK file.
4. Just install this app (Don’t forget to allow app installation from unknown sources).
5. Run and Enter the installation code.
6. The app asks accessibility permissions and some other permissions, grant all the permissions.
7. That’s it. You’ve done your work. You’ll get another mail from them for confirmation of successful installation.
Message me with ur name and email address
esheris@yahoo.com
Or whatsapp 09022211335

.I will help you open PayPal acct that u can withdraw free of charge.don't miss dis opportunity

1 Like

Re: Facebook Research App Plus Free Paypal Acct To Withdraw In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
lizzychom:
 I use this moment to bring to you something that will benefit you. There is a new program going on called Facebook Research Program. And believe me, it’s a very real and lucrative way of earning through your smartphone. You don’t need to do any work. Yeah! you heard right. You just need to install Facebook Research app by Applause and that’s it. You’ll get $10 every month for doing nothing. That sounds scammy but it isn’t. It is 100% genuine program and you can dislike yourself if you miss this one.

Actually, it sends all your app data and usage statistics to Facebook Research program by Applause. They will use this data only for Research purpose. And in return for your data, you’ll be rewarded at least $10 every month as long as the app remain installed on your phone. Obviously, you can maximize your earning by referring this program to your friends and family.

Can you contact me: 07039479206
Re: Facebook Research App Plus Free Paypal Acct To Withdraw In Nigeria by Lechkan(m): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Interested 08107889407
Re: Facebook Research App Plus Free Paypal Acct To Withdraw In Nigeria by MrJonny(m): 12:20am On Aug 19, 2018
I'm interested in the PayPal account especially
Re: Facebook Research App Plus Free Paypal Acct To Withdraw In Nigeria by victorlekan(m): 6:35am On Aug 19, 2018
I am interested especially with the free PayPal account.viclaregroups@gmail.com.08062306889
Re: Facebook Research App Plus Free Paypal Acct To Withdraw In Nigeria by eezor: 6:40am On Aug 19, 2018
WhatsApp only. +16318006039
Re: Facebook Research App Plus Free Paypal Acct To Withdraw In Nigeria by lizzychom: 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
Send ur name and email only to lizzychom@yahoo.com
Re: Facebook Research App Plus Free Paypal Acct To Withdraw In Nigeria by Mubarak2BY(m): 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
lizzychom:

The Facebook Research Program by Applause also has a referral system. Using this referral system you can earn nearly $75 for referring just 5 friends. When you a refer a friend within 30 days of joining you get $15 as the referral.

How to Join Facebook Research App:
Firstly, this is invite only based program. So, an active user of this app/program has to refer you. Don’t worry I’m already an active member and I’ll help you out by inviting you. You just need to send me your Full Name and your email address to my
WhatsApp

After messaging me your Full Name and Email address, I’ll invite you within 4-5 hours.

1. You’ll then get invitation mail from Facebook Research Program within 24-48 hours.
2. After receiving the mail, just click on register and fill out your basic details in the form provided.
3. Then you’ll get your installation code and link to the Facebook Research Program APK file.
4. Just install this app (Don’t forget to allow app installation from unknown sources).
5. Run and Enter the installation code.
6. The app asks accessibility permissions and some other permissions, grant all the permissions.
7. That’s it. You’ve done your work. You’ll get another mail from them for confirmation of successful installation.
Message me with ur name and email address
esheris@yahoo.com
Or whatsapp 09022211335

.I will help you open PayPal acct that u can withdraw free of charge.don't miss dis opportunity

I used the email that i open Nigerian PayPal account, and later, I heard that Nigerian PayPal can't receive payment. Please what should I do?
Re: Facebook Research App Plus Free Paypal Acct To Withdraw In Nigeria by uchemac2: 1:44am On Sep 04, 2018
Mubarak2BY:

I used the email that i open Nigerian PayPal account, and later, I heard that Nigerian PayPal can't receive payment. Please what should I do?

Watsapp 08160838898, if you need PayPal that can receive money
Re: Facebook Research App Plus Free Paypal Acct To Withdraw In Nigeria by izobemheuwaize: 8:20am On Oct 11, 2018
Please add me 08130224576 ,hope the PayPal is a verified account that that pays and receives funds.
Re: Facebook Research App Plus Free Paypal Acct To Withdraw In Nigeria by izobemheuwaize: 8:22am On Oct 11, 2018
izobemheuwaize@gmail pls add me ,hope the PayPal can receive funds.
Re: Facebook Research App Plus Free Paypal Acct To Withdraw In Nigeria by sammekzy047: 10:32am On Oct 11, 2018
sir i am interested and my mail is samuelemeka047@gmail.com and my whatsapp is 09077082217 thank u sir

(1) (Reply)

Cow Skin From North . / Ubdi-get Paid For Your Data / Invest In Our Fish/poultry Farm With Good Returns Of 20% In 4months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.