Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Which Web Hosting Company Is The Best In Nigeria? Pls Help! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Web Hosting Company Is The Best In Nigeria? Pls Help! (396 Views)

Which Web Hosting Platform Is The Best For Low Budget? / Which Web Development Platform Is Best In Nigeria? / Which Web Hosting Is The Best For .com.ng Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Web Hosting Company Is The Best In Nigeria? Pls Help! by emmalexdboy(m): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
I've gotten a lot of negative reviews about Nigerian web host and I was wondering if anyone has experience with any Nigerian web host.

In fact, I don't even recommend them to anyone who wants to start a blog.

I've heard about Whogohost and tried them out and I'm yet to experience any issue with them but I'm not too sure if they won't dissapiont. If you have a blog that uses a Nigerian web host, please share your experience.

Please do not start promoting your several web hosting here, I just need reviews of hosting that you have used yourself and recommend.

Thanks a lot!

PS: My blog is hosted on Siteground, one of the best foreign web host you can find around. So if you can share a reliable Nigerian web host that is affordable for readers of my blog, I'll appreciate.
Re: Which Web Hosting Company Is The Best In Nigeria? Pls Help! by goggle4rea: 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
Assually am not promoting the any web hosting but from my experience with both help and support from Nigeria web hosting go for www.betahost247.com. they have whatsapp group that if you encounter any problems they will quickly respond 24/7. Customers there will even provide solutions before the main architects will answer you. I gained a lot of experience there concerning serverhost, web design and coding. But they don't entertain advert or other gist. They concentrate on server hosting, web design and coding.
Re: Which Web Hosting Company Is The Best In Nigeria? Pls Help! by emmalexdboy(m): 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
goggle4rea:
Assually am not promoting the any web hosting but from my experience with both help and support from Nigeria web hosting go for www.betahost247.com. they have whatsapp group that if you encounter any problems they will quickly respond 24/7. Customers there will even provide solutions before the main architects will answer you. I gained a lot of experience there concerning serverhost, web design and coding. But they don't entertain advert or other gist. They concentrate on server hosting, web design and coding.
Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Verified Naija Adsense Account / I Need Someone For Seo & Content Writer / Wow You Have To Check This Blog It Look Fantastic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.