Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics (10295 Views)

Top List Of Former Governors Who Left High Domestic Debts For Successors (Photo) / Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa / 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics by Dareal90s(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
CSTR1005:

Because they are not waiting their time posing as presidential candidates.

If not, you would have known them.
That's y igbos are not doing well in politics. They see the struggle as time wasting.
Re: Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics by kotv: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
If only I was born in a good country, this is something I would have insulted but it's sad how power greedy the old fools who led this country before any of us were born that this, which should be common, is now something that needs to be highlighted. I don't know why I was born in this Nigeria. I hate that I was born to this country.
Re: Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics by OrangeOlamide: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
Re: Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics by CSTR1005: 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
Dareal90s:

That's y igbos are not doing well in politics. They see the struggle as time wasting.
Failing to get the presidency is not doing well?

The last time I checked the igbos were not in opposition for 16 years.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics by Obierika(m): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
ottohan:
Where is Cc :manabbqgrills
I havent seen him all day

He has gone to make some barbeque
Re: Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics by Dareal90s(m): 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
CSTR1005:

Failing to get the presidency is not doing well?

The last time I checked the igbos were not in opposition for 16 years.
Also the Yoruba's for many years now, but they secured key positions and stayed relevant.
Re: Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics by CSTR1005: 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
Dareal90s:

Also the Yoruba's for many years now, but they secured key positions and stayed relevant.
lol.

if you say so.
Re: Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics by Hisxellency: 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
Not Drugs... They are into legitimate biz
Re: Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics by Temptee101(m): 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nice strides

Development cutting across almost all facets in the south while at the other side of the divide, they are still trekking, bombing and maiming souls for a tyrant.

Imagine a Nigeria without the north
Re: Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics by Temptee101(m): 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
MrThisandthat:
Most Enugu youths na cultists them b...
Akwa Ibom youths na Gym and bleaching cream get them..
So this post here is a blatant lie...
Please nobody should mention me, am not feeling fine
Your sickness is definitely mentally related. Get well soon
Re: Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics by PVision2020(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
The same IPOB youths that shout Biafla or death... No Lefelendum no erection...the zoo must fall...
What a confuse people using Biafra for political blackmail and leverage.
They will soon drop the Umbrella for Biafra flag after 2019.

Re: Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics by Jokovic1(m): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
mumu
Re: Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics by selemempe: 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
brushesz:
Bunch of lazy folks.

In developed countries, only established, professionally qualified, experienced persons with notable integrity and performance are allowed into politics.

Here, someone that couldn't pass simple GMAT wants to be governor.

You couldn't pass a job interview and you want to contest for LGA chairmanship.

Na wah!!!
see them...if ur state dey there na u no go talk nonsense...backward fools
Re: Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics by Astonmartin(m): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
Cornerstone2020:
Afonja yoots are only good at playing bet9ja

and you forgot skull mining

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics by Topmaike007(m): 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
Dareal90s:

oya give us the names of the Yoruba youths that have gain key position in this country..
Re: Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics by murphyibiam15(m): 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
selemempe:
see them...if ur state dey there na u no go talk nonsense...backward fools
bad belle go always de na....as if its not clamouring for youthful leaders we all have been shouting for
Re: Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics by Kaycee9242(m): 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
Na hunger cause am
Re: Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics by Abagworo(m): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
Imo State has the highest youth participation by a very wide margin for that matter. Maybe they are still counting retired politicians because as it stands presently it is a 20 to 40 thing in Imo politics. No old man allowed.
Re: Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics by Shinery0123(m): 4:01am On Aug 18, 2018
Cornerstone2020:
Afonja yoots are only good at playing bet9ja

U wan hear am. I am currently in Akwa Ibom and in my life I have never seen much bet shops as much as this. My first time seeing women playing. The bet shops get money so they even show football matches for free. They use a big storey building all for betting and this is not even the main city in Akwa Ibom. There youths, elders and women strictly devote themselves for betting.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics by Cornerstone2020(m): 6:20am On Aug 18, 2018
Shinery0123:

U wan hear am. I am currently in Akwa Ibom and in my life I have never seen much bet shops as much as this. My first time seeing women playing. The bet shops get money so they even show football matches for free. They use a big storey building all for betting and this is not even the main city in Akwa Ibom. There youths, elders and women strictly devote themselves for betting.

lol. This one na real empowerment grin

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics by murphyibiam15(m): 8:06am On Aug 18, 2018
Abagworo:
Imo State has the highest youth participation by a very wide margin for that matter. Maybe they are still counting retired politicians because as it stands presently it is a 20 to 40 thing in Imo politics. No old man allowed.
maybe you should carry out your own research in the true sense of an educated fellow just as they did and not on empty 'wishful thinking'
Re: Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics by murphyibiam15(m): 8:06am On Aug 18, 2018
Shinery0123:

you're right here actually

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics by MrGerald(m): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2018
fk001:
Lol

Who made that List cheesy cheesy

What an irony.

SW states supposed to top that list.
Things have changed dear, stop saying "supposed " SW youths are gradually turning into Southern almajiri and it's not good for their future.
Re: Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Enugu Top List Of Highest Youths In Politics by fk001(m): 10:18am On Aug 18, 2018
MrGerald:
Things have changed dear, stop saying "supposed " SW youths are gradually turning into Southern almajiri and it's not good for their future.

How are they southern almajari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Affirms Kashamu As Ogun PDP Gov Candidate / SERAP Sues FG Over Move To Borrow ₦895 Billion From Nigerians’ Dormant Accounts / Okorocha: Buhari Has Promised To Take Up My EFCC Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.