Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Kwankwaso Meets Pilot He Sponsored On Board A Flight To Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Meets Pilot He Sponsored On Board A Flight To Abuja (Photos) (32069 Views)

Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity / Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Pilot He Sponsored On Board A Flight To Abuja (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
Rabiu

U make brain.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Pilot He Sponsored On Board A Flight To Abuja (Photos) by edibobo: 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
Better than sponsoring cattle rearing..... only Dullard trained 150 cows since IBB overthrown him in 1985
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Pilot He Sponsored On Board A Flight To Abuja (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
nellyelitz:
FOR REAL? UPON ALL HIS EDUCATION AND EXPOSURE. WELL, I DIDN'T KNOW THIS PART OF HIM

(ABOUT)
Then you must be zombie
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Pilot He Sponsored On Board A Flight To Abuja (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
The dullard can never be connected with anything good such as this

Buhari=negativity in my native language
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Pilot He Sponsored On Board A Flight To Abuja (Photos) by Mankosi: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
Guess those sai buhari noise makers are no where to be found in the airport this time. It's like they were not paid well for their last outing.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Pilot He Sponsored On Board A Flight To Abuja (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
tempest01:
My only problem with him is that he has tribalistic tendencies, else he is perfect for 2019

He was the governor of Kano State and you expect to have sponsored Anambra students through the Kano State Ministryof Education? Igbos will a za you for ever.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Pilot He Sponsored On Board A Flight To Abuja (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
nellyelitz:
FOR REAL? UPON ALL HIS EDUCATION AND EXPOSURE. WELL, I DIDN'T KNOW THIS PART OF HIM

(ABOUT)
When has education and exposure changed a Niggerian
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Pilot He Sponsored On Board A Flight To Abuja (Photos) by JADEK01(m): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
tempest01:
My only problem with him is that he has tribalistic tendencies, else he is perfect for 2019
buari and kwakoso are good for Nigeria if only they operate beyond tribalism and religious, the way obasanjo,tinubu,akintola,yaradua operates
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Pilot He Sponsored On Board A Flight To Abuja (Photos) by Splashme: 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
tolexy007:
grin grin nice one kwankwaso, this are the people who really knows the important of Education not the nepa certificate dullard man, meanwhile am waiting to see anybody Buhari has ever sponsorsed to school undecided
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Pilot He Sponsored On Board A Flight To Abuja (Photos) by Ndipe(m): 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
You run into the person you sponsored at the time of election. Is it any different from politicians who eat with the masses during time for election?
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Pilot He Sponsored On Board A Flight To Abuja (Photos) by JegaQuin: 4:02am On Aug 18, 2018
"I will not swindle your money if you vote me in" - Atikulooter

grin

For more jokes text "Atikulooter" to 419
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Pilot He Sponsored On Board A Flight To Abuja (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nice one, he was building the people for future.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Pilot He Sponsored On Board A Flight To Abuja (Photos) by Fivewaytrip: 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
Good to see people you've invested in finally make it. Here's the way to go to know more about Azman Air

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce / "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) / You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.