Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Need A Friend With A Studio In Ph - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Need A Friend With A Studio In Ph (324 Views)

Top 10 Recording Studio In Enugu State - Mobility Recording Studio / Download. AURORA All My Demons Greeting Me As A Friend Album / How Much Does It Cost To Record A Song In A Studio? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Friend With A Studio In Ph by Princelyod(m): 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
I stay in pH, and I feel this urge to make a good song. I do not have a great background in music, but I believe it's me. I can pass for a good voice. I just want to make songs for the fun of it and not for profit as I already got a job that foots my bills to a very good extent.I would throw in some finance into this friendship to show appreciate for allowing me work with you when the need arises. If you in this category, drop me your contact and I will call. Pls, let's not make money a motive but passion and friendship.
Re: Need A Friend With A Studio In Ph by Blakjewelry(m): 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
Princelyod:
I stay in pH, and I feel this urge to make a good song. I do not have a great background in music, but I believe it's me. I can pass for a good voice. I just want to make songs for the fun of it and not for profit as I already got a job that foots my bills to a very good extent.I would throw in some finance into this friendship to show appreciate for allowing me work with you when the need arises. If you in this category, drop me your contact and I will call. Pls, let's not make money a motive but passion and friendship.
a friend of mind have a studio in pH but it going to regular charge though I can put in a good word for you
Re: Need A Friend With A Studio In Ph by Princelyod(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
Blakjewelry:

a friend of mind have a studio in pH but it going to regular charge though I can put in a good word for you
okey.send me your contact.

(1) (Reply)

[new Song] Tony Ozo - Angelina / Dmw Is Inded A Record Label, Perruzi On The Move / This Might Be The Hottest Female Beef In The History Of America Hip Hop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.