Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought (73723 Views)

24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules / 18-year-old Model Sells Virginity For $3m To Abu Dhabi Businessman (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Offpoint: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
100+ milla? unless her *#&" was made of gold or diamonds...
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by bennymark(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
God no if i Have money
I will have buy it.

I don't no y,
Forkin virgin always giv me gudluck

Mumu
Olodo
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by soberdrunk(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
Some gave up theirs for 2 indomie and "No" egg...... angry
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by addikt(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
God no if i Have money
I will have buy it.

I don't no y,

It always give you Goodluck and YOU STILL NEVER HAVE MONEY TO BUY THIS, ABI WHICH KIND GOODLUCK .....SMH

2 Likes

Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
franchasng:
White guys no well sha, who knows maybe they use these girls for ritual, cos I can't see why they would pay that big money for a virgin they can get easily with $500 around their city, something must be hidden or fishy about this whole virginity auctioning cos I am not buying it anymore. And when u see the girls auctioning their virginity for $$££€€, they are always very ugly like WTHundecided

pls hold that ur ritual talk, na African mentality ish.

2 Likes

Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by akdjr(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
Very soon we guys go start auctioning ours too

1 Like

Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
franchasng:
White guys no well sha, who knows maybe they use these girls for ritual, cos I can't see why they would pay that big money for a virgin they can get easily with $500 around their city, something must be hidden or fishy about this whole virginity auctioning cos I am not buying it anymore. And when u see the girls auctioning their virginity for $$££€€, they are always very ugly like WTHundecided

Baba at 36, virgin no dey again ooo. So for man wey get money see virgin wey be 36, e no easy. Na who get too much money know within him dey find. If I lie ask Don Jazzy
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Mankosi: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
Why will I pay such amount for what both of us will enjoy together.
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by semyman: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
Please Nairaland to help our teaming readers start to limit the privilege of poor write ups, ban all poor use of English on the forum please
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Daeylar(f): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
Just researched on this and seems all these virginity sales are fake,
If real though, congrats to her. cheesy
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by hammer6F: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
SHE DON MAKE MISTAKE.

THAT PRICE IS TOO CHEAP FOR VIRGIN.

SHE FOR JUST SET AM AS START BIDDING PRICE AND WATCH GUYS PUSH IT TO MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND POUNDS IN A FIERCE COMPETITION.

THE THING WAY PUSSY AND PRICK DEY CAUSE FOR THIS WORLD, NO BE FOR HERE. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by hammer6F: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
SEE WISE GIRLS TURNING VIRGINITY TO MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND POUNDS, BUT FOR NIGERIA OUR GIRLS GO CARRY AM DATCH TEACHER, PASTOR, UNCLE, HOUSE BOY, HOME BOY, BOYFRIEND, BROS, SUGAR DADDY, ALHAJI, DRIVER and GATE MAN.

IF NOT, THEY WILL SELL IT FOR SHARWAMA, SUYA, FANTA AND SMALL SMALL POCKET MONEY.

YEYE GIRLS...
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Bruemath(m): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Daeylar:
Just researched on this and seems all these virginity sales are fake,
If real though, congrats to her. cheesy
congrats on what
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
Mizuage
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Maski87: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
I can never sell my virginity
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by aureen: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
36 year old Virgin.
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by SuperBlack: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
God no if i Have money
I will have buy it.

I don't no y,
You're right. Last year June was my first tym of forkin a Virgin, and i won 332k in bet9ja.com
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Premiumwriter: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
Vustaqueen:
I'm selling mine too asap

Meanwhile are you bored and in need of some entertainment?...then kindly check my signature...thanks wink

Add me on Skype too at "hustlingbae"
erm wat do you do on whatsapp
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
MRSoftapples:
People like you that are still poor but wants to be rich and spend on hoes,, will never be rich in life, except through yahoo yahoo plus and drugs..

You think GOD will bless someone with a mentality of spending above 60 million naira just for sex?

Instead of planning how you will render help to the helpless on our streets,, you want money to spend on women..

I'm sorry bro,, but the gate of heaven has shut out it's riches against you,, except if you change your mentality..
it doesn't work that way. He may turn out to be wealthy tomorrow while you with the hopes of helping humanity, end up poor.

3 Likes

Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Moukandjo: 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
Later some "woke" guys will downplay virginity & tell you wanting a virgin is silly! See how much this one wan sell the so-called useless virginity?

By the way, the girl wants to have her cake & eat it by claiming if her future man wants her, he shouldn't care if she's a virgin or not. Which kin mumu talk be that? Nawa o!
Anyways, that future man can never be Moukandjo because Moukandjo wants only a virgin, then other things can follow! grin
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
God no if i Have money
I will have buy it.

I don't no y,

Only in Africa this can be heard.

And you never still rich pass DANGOTE?

hope you are not a predator of kids cos of their virginity.

Madman.
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by ronaldbecky(m): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
why na white dey auction pussy..black nkor
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Albinoflash(m): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
MRSoftapples:
And 90% of female nairalanders lost theirs for a packet of indomie..

To make matters worst,, they lost theirs when indomie was sold for 30 naira..
grin savage you
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by UncleJudax(m): 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
God no if i Have money
I will have buy it.

I don't no y,
Sleeping with virgins gives you "good luck" and you are still poor? shocked
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by kuffy05(m): 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
She looks 26
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by ADRIAN88(m): 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
God no if i Have money
I will have buy it.

I don't no y,

With all the goodluck u never still get better money? This life sha!

Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by felaismyhero(m): 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
MRSoftapples:
People like you that are still poor but wants to be rich and spend on hoes,, will never be rich in life, except through yahoo yahoo plus and drugs..

You think GOD will bless someone with a mentality of spending above 60 million naira just for sex?

Instead of planning how you will render help to the helpless on our streets,, you want money to spend on women..

I'm sorry bro,, but the gate of heaven has shut out it's riches against you,, except if you change your mentality..
which kain trash talk be dis? you be god's minister ni or you don use ur eyes see god before? ur politicians,do they care about the poor? and are u or ur father as rich as them.abeg,talk with sense pls.

2 Likes

Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by bitingcool: 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
TimeManager:

Anytime you fuçk a virgin your business improves??... Who else thinks this guy is a ritualist..

kiss the truth!

Me thinks this guy just heard the phrase 'kiss the truth'
weird!!!!
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by scholes23(m): 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
abeg, shey guys fit auction their virginity??
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Just2endowed2(m): 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
After laughing out, grin

Make una check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out / Ekaterina Lisina, World's Tallest Model Struggles To Find A Lover / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.