Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business (46580 Views)

Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) / 50 Cent Disowns His Oldest Son, Marquise On Instagram (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by Okudiover(m): 4:52am On Aug 18, 2018
I speak from the heart and I feel compelled to speak. To set the records straight or at least tell my own side of the story. My father, Chief Gogo Nwakuche published a notice in a National Daily Newpaper disowning me and stating that I "debased" him by taking over companies that he has "substantial" interests in, claiming he is no longer in active service and collecting tens of millions of Naira from Government agencies. He stated that I will not benefit from any inheritance from him and that I am not allowed to perform any burial rights in his honor. This publication has gone viral.

My father has disowned four out of seven of his sons in the last eight years. It is a well known fact and it has been acknowledged by the Eze Igwe of Oguta, the elders (Okpara's) from all the villages in Oguta that the cause of the problem is his third wife Idu Ifi Nwakuche. My father, under her influence has abandoned his entire family and kindred. He has been totally isolated from everyone. I can say with all certainty that he has lost his sense of reason. He is being remote controlled by his third wife.

My father does not have personal assets. Our family home in Enugu is in my late mother, Flora Nwapa's name. Idu forced him to borrow against this property. A forged Power of Attorney was presented to Diamond Bank. AMCON finally took over the property. My father surrendered the papers of Amede Court, his country home in Oguta to Diamond Bank. He also surrendered the papers of his mother's home in Oguta to Diamond Bank. These papers are now in AMCON's possession.

My father founded Lake Concrete Industries in the 1972. At the time, my mother was a commissioner in the Then East Central State under Ukpabi Asika's cabinet. In agreement with my mother, he made me the second director and shareholder. He owned ten shares and I owned one.

In 2002, my father added all my brothers as directors and share holders. Three from the second wife and three from the third. He allotted all the shares of the company to his sons. He left himself with zero shares while he remained the Managing Director. My brother Emeka Nwakuche, Idu's first son began managing Lake Concrete around 2007. In less than five years, the factory closed down and all the staff laid off. Tens of millions of Naira are being owed to customers from undelivered electric poles. Two companies took Lake Concrete to Court and received judgments.

In 2002, I used one of our companies, Scott Amede Engineering and Power Supply to bid for the construction of Oguta Port. We were the lowest bidders. The contract was finally awared in 2009.

I found out sometime in 2014 that assets belonging to Scott Amede were being sold. Emeka Ifi, Idu's brother was directly involved in the sales and the proceeds were being lodgded directly into Idu's personal accounts.

CAC filings revealed that my father did not own any shares in the companies. Having majority shares, my brothers and I signed resolutions giving me control of the companies. I have since negotiated with Lake Concrete judgment creditors in a bid to save the company. I also received approval for change of management from the parastatel in charge of Oguta Port.

I have not committed any crime. I acted in the best interest of my family and my brothers who are all shareholders. My father sued all his sons in Federal High Court Enugu. The case was dismmised late last year.

My concience is clear and I believe I acted within my legal rights. I have loved my father all my life. He is not the father I know. He is no longer the Gogo Nwakuche every body knows. Idu Ifi Nwakuche has a lot to answer for.

May God answer my prayers.

Uzoma Nwakuche
August 15, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by brightlinse(m): 5:21am On Aug 18, 2018
Hey man stop using this picture for this. am warning you now.if you don't have something reasonable to say. shut up[ shocked shocked :oquote author=LuciferKristi post=70370378]Members of the lost Jewish tribe from the land of the Rising Mudslides in the East can do anything for money.[/quote]
Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:55am On Aug 18, 2018
DavSagacity:
Who else came to check the name pls..
Imo state Igbo Amaka

Money worshippers; can do anything for it.
Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by origima: 6:45am On Aug 18, 2018
Okudiover:
I speak from the heart and I feel compelled to speak. To set the records straight or at least tell my own side of the story. My father, Chief Gogo Nwakuche published a notice in a National Daily Newpaper disowning me and stating that I "debased" him by taking over companies that he has "substantial" interests in, claiming he is no longer in active service and collecting tens of millions of Naira from Government agencies. He stated that I will not benefit from any inheritance from him and that I am not allowed to perform any burial rights in his honor. This publication has gone viral.

My father has disowned four out of seven of his sons in the last eight years. It is a well known fact and it has been acknowledged by the Eze Igwe of Oguta, the elders (Okpara's) from all the villages in Oguta that the cause of the problem is his third wife Idu Ifi Nwakuche. My father, under her influence has abandoned his entire family and kindred. He has been totally isolated from everyone. I can say with all certainty that he has lost his sense of reason. He is being remote controlled by his third wife.

My father does not have personal assets. Our family home in Enugu is in my late mother, Flora Nwapa's name. Idu forced him to borrow against this property. A forged Power of Attorney was presented to Diamond Bank. AMCON finally took over the property. My father surrendered the papers of Amede Court, his country home in Oguta to Diamond Bank. He also surrendered the papers of his mother's home in Oguta to Diamond Bank. These papers are now in AMCON's possession.

My father founded Lake Concrete Industries in the 1972. At the time, my mother was a commissioner in the Then East Central State under Ukpabi Asika's cabinet. In agreement with my mother, he made me the second director and shareholder. He owned ten shares and I owned one.

In 2002, my father added all my brothers as directors and share holders. Three from the second wife and three from the third. He allotted all the shares of the company to his sons. He left himself with zero shares while he remained the Managing Director. My brother Emeka Nwakuche, Idu's first son began managing Lake Concrete around 2007. In less than five years, the factory closed down and all the staff laid off. Tens of millions of Naira are being owed to customers from undelivered electric poles. Two companies took Lake Concrete to Court and received judgments.

In 2002, I used one of our companies, Scott Amede Engineering and Power Supply to bid for the construction of Oguta Port. We were the lowest bidders. The contract was finally awared in 2009.

I found out sometime in 2014 that assets belonging to Scott Amede were being sold. Emeka Ifi, Idu's brother was directly involved in the sales and the proceeds were being lodgded directly into Idu's personal accounts.

CAC filings revealed that my father did not own any shares in the companies. Having majority shares, my brothers and I signed resolutions giving me control of the companies. I have since negotiated with Lake Concrete judgment creditors in a bid to save the company. I also received approval for change of management from the parastatel in charge of Oguta Port.

I have not committed any crime. I acted in the best interest of my family and my brothers who are all shareholders. My father sued all his sons in Federal High Court Enugu. The case was dismmised late last year.

My concience is clear and I believe I acted within my legal rights. I have loved my father all my life. He is not the father I know. He is no longer the Gogo Nwakuche every body knows. Idu Ifi Nwakuche has a lot to answer for.

Uzoma Nwakuche
August 15, 2018

My brother move on but this should be a learning tool for u .In ur marriage,never u allow this to re
Occur.Actually this is am embarrassment
Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by Phut(f): 7:45am On Aug 18, 2018
And when we look at other wealthy men like Obasanjo, we can also see the problem that having children by many different wives, causes.

1 Like

Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by olaade21: 8:39am On Aug 18, 2018
Phut:

This your blanket statement is a big lie. Speak about the individual cases you know as opposed to trying to tat all Igbo’s with the same brush.

The genesis of Ogbuagu Gogo Nwakuche’s problem is that he married many wives. Once there are many wives and children from the diverse wife’s, jealousy envy and strife will enter the equation.

His first wife was the esteemed Flora Nwapa (the writer of Efuru). She was way more educated and financially accomplished than him. With her clout, she was able to raise him up and ensured that he got a lot of lucrative contracts (e.g contract to supply NEPA poles to Nigeria). However, when he became rich, he took on more wives. His 2nd wife was a woman from Udi. He also took on a 3rd wife. Flora had 2 children for him (the Uzoma in question plus a daughter). He also had children from his other wives. Flora Nwapa died in the 90’s (some day from heartbreak because he did not treat his wives equally and loved and favored some more than the others). Some see Gogo Nwakuche and his current wife as frittering away all that Flora Nwapa amassed, to the exclusion of Flora’s children. Do you already see how the bad tone was set a long time ago by Ogbuagu Nwakuche’s decision to marry more than one wife?
What we see here is action and reaction and with each go around the ante keeps getting upped.

If Ogbuagu Nwakuche has only one wife, he would be more likely to be patient and long suffering with his son. As it is, the current wife is most likely focused on enjoying the wealth and making sure that her and children are taken care of financially, in the long run. There are competing interests and accordingly, she will most likely be unable or unwilling to mediate.

Is he the first to marry more than one wife. Abeg find another excuse ojare. Busy body.

1 Like

Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by Phut(f): 8:56am On Aug 18, 2018
olaade21:

Is he the first to marry more than one wife. Abeg find another excuse ojare. Busy body.
GTFO my mention, Asshole!!! I am speaking on something of which I have personal knowledge. And this is the bullshit response you come up with?? You never really talk Westin de pain you. Tribalistic bigot, mad that I spoke up against sweeping generalizations against Igbo. That to you is being a busybody, you nincompoop??!!

1 Like

Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by Phut(f): 9:37am On Aug 18, 2018
Okudiover:

Uzoma Nwakuche
August 15, 2018

Ehen, the son (Uzoma Nwakuche) has virtually confirmed what I said. Na many wife palava be this. The youngest wife is favoring her kids at the expense of the other children. And that stupid and misguided Olaade21 had to senselessly quote, spewing drivel.

1 Like

Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:51am On Aug 18, 2018
Okudiover:

Uzoma Nwakuche
August 15, 2018

I support u.
Greet Edward 4 mi.
N sorry about ur brother DAT died.

Polygamy is d cause of ur fadas problem

1 Like

Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by olaade21: 11:33am On Aug 18, 2018
Phut:

GTFO my mention, Asshole!!! I am speaking on something of which I have personal knowledge. And this is the bullshit response you come up with?? You never really talk Westin de pain you. Tribalistic bigot, mad that I spoke up against sweeping generalizations against Igbo. That to you is being a busybody, you nincompoop??!!

Hood rat, you are roaming mad without no one to care for you. Shut up and stop acting like a lunatic. Your accusations fit you perfectly. Besides if someone marries a lout like you, then even polygamy will be bliss.

1 Like

Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by EmmyMaestro(m): 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2018

Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by Phut(f): 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
olaade21:

Hood rat, you are roaming mad without no one to care for you. Shut up and stop acting like a lunatic. Your accusations fit you perfectly. Besides if someone marries a lout like you, then even polygamy will be bliss.

You bloody waste of skin, bastard child of a prostitute who should have been swallowed, thereby saving the world a whole heap of trouble. You entire life is a lie!!

1 Like

Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by olaade21: 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
Phut:

You bloody waste of skin, bastard child of a prostitute who should have been swallowed, thereby saving the world a whole heap of trouble. You entire life is a lie!!

You should have been flushed down a pit latrine and long done with. Prostitute. Crying around cause of polygamy but you are worse than a used tissue. Spits.

1 Like

Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by olaade21: 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
EmmyMaestro:

Wrong use of name. Doesn’t fit the topic. Cease and desist. Lol
Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by Phut(f): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
olaade21:

You should have been flushed down a pit latrine and long done with. Prostitute. Crying around cause of polygamy but you are worse than a used tissue. Spits.
LMAO! See this illiterate recycling my insults. Not one original thought in the empty space between your eyes!! Bombastiic, imbecilic, ignoramus. Die slowly!!

1 Like

Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
Phut:

This your blanket statement is a big lie. Speak about the individual cases you know as opposed to trying to tat all Igbo’s with the same brush.

The genesis of Ogbuagu Gogo Nwakuche’s problem is that he married many wives. Once there are many wives and children from the diverse wife’s, jealousy envy and strife will enter the equation.

His first wife was the esteemed Flora Nwapa (the writer of Efuru). She was way more educated and financially accomplished than him. With her clout, she was able to raise him up and ensured that he got a lot of lucrative contracts (e.g contract to supply NEPA poles to Nigeria). However, when he became rich, he took on more wives. His 2nd wife was a woman from Udi. He also took on a 3rd wife. Flora had 2 children for him (the Uzoma in question plus a daughter). He also had children from his other wives. Flora Nwapa died in the 90’s (some day from heartbreak because he did not treat his wives equally and loved and favored some more than the others). Some see Gogo Nwakuche and his current wife as frittering away all that Flora Nwapa amassed, to the exclusion of Flora’s children. Do you already see how the bad tone was set a long time ago by Ogbuagu Nwakuche’s decision to marry more than one wife?
What we see here is action and reaction and with each go around the ante keeps getting upped.

If Ogbuagu Nwakuche has only one wife, he would be more likely to be patient and long suffering with his son. As it is, the current wife is most likely focused on enjoying the wealth and making sure that her and children are taken care of financially, in the long run. There are competing interests and accordingly, she will most likely be unable or unwilling to mediate.

You're right on this.

His problems started the day he decided to marry extra wives.

1 Like

Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by olaade21: 7:25am On Aug 19, 2018
Phut:

LMAO! See this illiterate recycling my insults. Not one original thought in the empty space between your eyes!! Bombastiic, imbecilic, ignoramus. Die slowly!!

See this pathetic, untrained, ignorant and uncultured peasant spewing trash all over the thread. Must you act like your imbecilic generation. Idiota. Die fast.

1 Like

Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by Phut(f): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
olaade21:

See this pathetic, untrained, ignorant and uncultured peasant spewing trash all over the thread. Must you act like your imbecilic generation. Idiota. Die fast.

Still copying I see.

“Spewing trash all over the thread?” Fcuktard, you quoted me and started this little merry go round.

May your maggot ingested brain carry over to the rest of your body and rid the earth of the incestual abomination that is you.

You female lineage to the 10th generation- Puta’s

Your male generations - eunuchs.

Go and ask your puta of a mother, who your father is . Born throwaway like you.

Your mother was a panting slave!! The corruption of your father stains your name!! The atmosphere is calling! It wants its air back. Waste of oxygen and space that you are!!

1 Like

Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by olaade21: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
Phut:

Still copying I see.

“Spewing trash all over the thread?” Fcuktard, you quoted me and started this little merry go round.

May your maggot ingested brain carry over to the rest of your body and rid the earth of the incestual abomination that is you.

You female lineage to the 10th generation- Puta’s

Your male generations - eunuchs.

Go and ask your puta of a mother, who your father is . Born throwaway like you.

Your mother was a panting slave!! The corruption of your father stains your name!! The atmosphere is calling! It wants its air back. Waste of oxygen and space that you are!!

Ashewo, you seem to need customer. I no do smello. Na by force? Otondo
Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by Phut(f): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2018
olaade21:

Ashewo, you seem to need customer. I no do smello. Na by force? Otondo

Born throway, you de look for your ashawo mother? Look elsewhere. Na you quote me first. When you tire, face your front. I no be your ashawo mama!

2 Likes

Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by olaade21: 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
Phut:

Born throway, you de look for your ashawo mother? Look elsewhere. Na you quote me first. When you tire, face your front. I no be your ashawo mama!

Olosho, im don do. Na by force.
Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by Phut(f): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2018
olaade21:

Olosho, im don do. Na by force.
I don tell u say your ashaawo mother de for yonder? Look elsewhere, you no gree. Anyway, na you I pity. The psychological trauma that you went through as a result of bornthrowayism has addled you brain. Continue barking up the wrong tree ya hear. Nkita ara!

2 Likes

Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by Phut(f): 7:35am On Aug 23, 2018
Oloaade21, he who has faced a lifetime of molestation at the hands of his prostitute mother, that all he sees in his sleep and every waking moment are his female family members of easy virtue trying to force him. Hope you’re undergoing therapy and trying to get a life because we can’t afford to have your psychosis passed on to the next generation. Beast of no Nation!! Earths reject!

2 Likes

Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by Ifiokumo: 4:19am On Aug 26, 2018
Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by Favor99(m): 7:39am On Aug 27, 2018
olaade21:

Hey bro I don’t appreciate you talking to her like that. That’s very wrong and uncalled for. You know better than that. God is watching us at all times, even on faceless forums. Even on judgement day, we still have to give an account on what we did even what we said on a faceless forum.
Be kind and nice and treat people the way you would like to be treated
Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by Favor99(m): 7:40am On Aug 27, 2018
Phut:
Oloaade21, he who has faced a lifetime of molestation at the hands of his prostitute mother, that all he sees in his sleep and every waking moment are his female family members of easy virtue trying to force him. Hope you’re undergoing therapy and trying to get a life because we can’t afford to have your psychosis passed on to the next generation. Beast of no Nation!! Earths reject!
Don’t mind him phut. Don’t waste your time on him. He’s just trying to start trouble
Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by Favor99(m): 7:40am On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by Phut(f): 4:16am On Aug 28, 2018
Favor99:

Don’t mind him phut. Don’t waste your time on him. He’s just trying to start trouble

I am not minding that sc*allywag oh! Ignominious gnat that he is.

How are you? Hardly any threads of repute on NL front page, these days.

1 Like

Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by Favor99(m): 6:01am On Aug 28, 2018
Phut:

I am not minding that sc*allywag oh! Ignominious gnat that he is.

How are you? Hardly any threads of repute on NL front page, these days.
Lol I’m doing good. How have you been?
Yea there are a lot of positive stories that don’t make front page. Only stuff to drive traffic and encourage tribalism and the enemy’s agendas, those are the stuff that makes front page. It’s sad.

1 Like

Re: Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business by Ndipe(m): 4:12am On Mar 22, 2019
All because of money, at times you wonder if money is thicker than blood.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. / 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.