Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Marriage Vow - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Marriage Vow (267 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Vow by freemanq(m): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
A friend of mine have been trusting God for a godly wife,after months of praying he met a very nice lady,After months of dating a lady now open up to him that she was once married ad was wedded in the church.
my friend is now afraid to go ahead with the marriage because she took a vow on the alter on d day of the wedding,but now her ex is happily married with kids.
I don't know know what to tell my friend now because he's confused on marrying her.he thinks is a sin to marry her because of their wedding vows. plz help a brother your advice will go a long way.
Re: Marriage Vow by excanny: 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
If the marriage wasn't registered. Your friend can go ahead and marry her.

The vow at the church mean nothing.

But if she has a marriage certificate, she must first file for divorce at the court, before your friend can marry her.

(1) (Reply)

Who Would Be My Val / . / Hook-ups Corner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.