Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians (11594 Views)

Army Launches ‘Crocodile Smile’ As #EndSARS Protests Spread To More Cities / FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by ManirBK: 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
The Nigerian Army in partnership with Betonic West Limited has launched N7.5 billion housing project in Otukpo and Ohimini local government areas of Benue State.

The Managing Director of the Nigerian Army Post-Service Housing Development Limited, Brig. Gen. Mahem Bashir, said the project would reduce housing deficit in Benue.

He spoke yesterday in Abuja during the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding with Bentoniq West Nigerian limited.

He said the project which is on a 30 hectare would comprise of 321 housing units in Otukpo.
Bashir said, “The purpose of having all kinds of units in the scheme is to provide choices and also cater for different categories of individuals in Nigeria.

“The estate would have surface roads with asphalt, fences, street lights, water supply and of course adequate security.

“This estate is for all Nigerians interested; recently the Chief of Army Staff declared that all estates be at a 50: 50 ratio, that is for military personnel and civilians.
“The units would include: four bedroom duplexes (type 1 and 2), three bedroom duplexes, four-bedroom detached bungalows, three-bedroom detached bungalows, three- bedroom semi-detached bungalows and two-bedroom semi-detached bungalows.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/army-launches-n7bn-housing-projects-266173.html

1 Like

Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by ManirBK: 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
I love baba buhari and I'm proud of that. Let the products of baby's factory go and hug transformers.

11 Likes

Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by SolutionMee: 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nice one from the FG

Even if they can't finish the project,

Saraki go complete am next year

I just love it when a government love initiating a project they can't even complete

6 Likes

Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by Muyiwaipere(m): 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
Election don near.....make una dey approve money anyhow.....

5 Likes

Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
It shall never be well with Buhari. These Fulani terrorists is likely succeeding in their evil bid to conquer the Benue territories, now they're using the army to industrialize buildings on commercial interests in that area thereby claiming legitimate ownership of the lands without any fiscal genuine or legal documentations over the lands.

4 Likes

Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by crafteck(m): 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
I pity civilian wey wan live with army, go ask people for arena how market

1 Like

Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by Ofodirinwa: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
For ease of attack on Benue people and Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by Bolustical: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
[s]
AllHailBiafra:
It shall never be well with Buhari
[/s]
Is it even well with you? Bitter soul

10 Likes

Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by OhiOfIhima: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
Slowly we will get there one day... Nigeria will rise up Insha Allah..

2 Likes

Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by Bolustical: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
Yes
Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by ManirBK: 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
SolutionMee:
Nice one from the FG

Even if they can't finish the project,

Saraki go complete am next year

I just love it when a government love initiating a project they can't even complete
Baba na father!if you love your father,you must love baba. # saibaba2019

3 Likes

Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by mayDtolu(m): 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
Sai baba!!!!.....I just like buhari...I don't even know why....It's only Igbos dah we hate dis news.....
#Say_No_to_Ipob criticism!!!

4 Likes

Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by obaataaokpaewu: 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
This one wey one COAS go wake up for future give all the civilians quit notice. To dey but land for military or paramilitary people hand no be here oh
Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by Chine12(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
321 housing units with 7billion why INEC want to use 100+ billion for just election that we already know the winner......i can bet that this project will not be competed in the next 7years

1 Like

Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
I hope this will not end up in the hands of connected people, rather than the lower rank officers they are meant fo

The standard of living in some barracks make me weep for this country..
Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by cyprex: 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
For ease of attack on Benue people and Igbos.
It's like you pray to be attacked?
Well if that's your prayer it's not the same for most Nigerians
Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by ManirBK: 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
It shall never be well with Buhari
If you can't see what Mr President is doing all over Nigeria please can you present the candidate with integrity

1 Like

Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by Mgbadike80: 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
7.5 billion divided by 321 units is more than 23 million per house. it's too costly and would be another white elephant project for stealing public funds. also the quantity of land involved is too much. all these late minute projects would not completed once election is over.
Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by christejames(m): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
What Otukpo needs right now is a well tarred thoroughfare cause most of the arteries in that town have broken down...
Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
ManirBK:
If you can't see what Mr President is doing all over Nigeria please can you present the candidate with integrity
Ofcause I'm seeing his unprecedented terrorist activities like these one he's just conquered Benue and forcefully take over their lands and now implementing building projects for commercial purposes and you're there applauding evil.
Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
Bolustical:
[s][/s]
Is it even well with you? Bitter soul
At least I'm not a terrorist neither am I a wicked soul like your idle Buhari, and all the wicked, evil ones including their supporters will surely perish and I doubt you will escape it.

1 Like

Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by Mgbadike80: 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
Chine12:
321 housing units with 7billion why INEC want to use 100+ billion for just election that we already know the winner......i can bet that this project will not be competed in the next 7years

1 Like

Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by podosci(m): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
Check out the link below for 3D views of different buildings and their approx construction cost.
Harneyprojects.com/3dmodels

Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
Why does it have to be Benue state alone
Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by Almaiga: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
See them, IPOB's always hating the Developmental strides of this Government. grin

IPOB's right now.

Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by ManirBK: 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
At least I'm not a terrorist neither am I a wicked soul like your idle Buhari, and all the wicked, evil ones including their supporters will surely perish and I doubt you will escape it.
but your name resemble Ipob terrorist?
Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by seunmsg(m): 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
crafteck:

I live in army estate, kurudu, Abuja and there is nothing to pity me for. The model is already operational in Kurudu and kubwa. If you don't know, ask and don't just assume.
Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by mpianya39(m): 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
The Nigerian Army in partnership with Betonic West Limited has launched N7.5 billion housing project in Otukpo and Ohimini local government areas of Benue State.

Zoogerian python is now building estate for themselves after them don sack the real indigenes away from their land angry angry

Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by crafteck(m): 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
seunmsg:

I live in army estate, kurudu, Abuja and there is nothing to pity me for. The model is already operational in Kurudu and kubwa. If you don't know, ask and don't just assume.

Lagos and abuja diff, people rented the army complex shops at exorbitant prices with a monthly fee of 6k which included few hours of generator in a day, it used to be 6hrs,now maybe 1,people who attempted to complain faced army and gun d next day, plus no freedom of association, all normal dictatorship thing
Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by Buffalowings3(m): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lie lie..

Go to barracks outside lagos and Abuja. .
Come and see commissioned officers living in pen houses grin

The level of corruption in the army pales in comparison to our civilian govt.
I'm always amazed by the blatant the corruption.

There is a reason why people would rather join the navy or airforce

Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by Ofodirinwa: 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
cyprex:

It's like you pray to be attacked?
Well if that's your prayer it's not the same for most Nigerians

shhh
Re: Army Launches N7bn Housing Projects For Military And Civilians by adedayoa2(f): 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
crafteck:
hian, na today? Plenty of their post housing schemes are in Lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Plans To Clear Obasa Of Fraud Allegations - Punch / NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms / 10th NASS: Governors Will Back Tinubu’s Choice, Says Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.