Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,015 members, 7,799,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts (34621 Views)

Babe Insists Her Toaster Is Finer Than Her Guy, Please Judge / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This / Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by meobizy(f): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
Bidobado:

At least am not begging for 20k...the more you defend yourself, the more stupid you look and sound.
Replying her is like playing in the mud with pigs. She's basking in the fact she's getting male attention, even if it's virtual.
At all at all naim bad pass in her sense of reasoning.
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
meobizy:

Replying her is like playing in the mud with pigs. She's basking in the fact she's getting male attention, even if it's virtual.

You r right.
I am out.
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by cmil: 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
meobizy:

Yeah...after asking the moderator to block me so I can't reply. The insults actually pain you & your fellow smelling spineless coward bidobado.
No wonder this blog is dead...full of stupid frustrated rams..mtcheeeuuuuwwww
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
cmil:

Yeah...after asking the moderator to block me so I can't reply. The insults actually pain you & your fellow smelling spineless coward bidobado.
No wonder this blog is dead...full of stupid frustrated rams..mtcheeeuuuuwwww

Go suck your mother's Cvnt dry.
Next time I come to Nigeria, I dare you to send me your fvcking address.
Let's see who the fvcking coward is.
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by okwabayi(m): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lol. My man insulted her so bad she quickly deactivated.
That's the Meobizy I know: all the big english he reads in books are not for small pikin play afterall.

It's sad he caught a ban. I guess that's the way things play out when Nigerians rule a place, they flex muscles unnecessarily. His work here is done so he'll sit out the ban.
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by cmil: 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
Bidobado:

Go suck your mother's Cvnt dry.
[b]Next time I come to Nigeria, I dare you to send me your fvcking address.[/b]k
Let's see who the fvcking coward is.

Please contact me to send you my address, dead goat. You just wan chop free beating anyhow
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by cmil: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
okwabayi:
Lol. My man insulted her so bad she quickly deactivated.
That's the Meobizy I know: all the big english he reads in books are not for small pikin play afterall.

It's sad he caught a ban. I guess that's the way things play out when Nigerians rule a place, they flex muscles unnecessarily. His work here is done so he'll sit out the ban.

Na warri you go meet me, by the time dem tie you okporoko, hang you like the goat you are & flog you with koboko for at least 6hrs, you go buy Nokia torchlight & stay off all social media
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
cmil:

Please contact me to send you my address, dead goat. You just wan chop free beating anyhow

Your family go chop bullets for dinner.. You think you are keyboard thug!!!.
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
cmil:

Your family go chop bullets for dinner.. You think you are a keyboard thug!!!.
cmil:

Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by okwabayi(m): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
cmil:

Na warri you go meet me, by the time dem tie you okporoko, hang you like the goat you are & flog you with koboko for at least 6hrs, you go buy Nokia torchlight & stay off all social media
My guy caught a ban for someone else throwing insults at him. If this place is fair, and I doubt it is, you should catch one too.
He can handle his own fights. If not for censorship he would've continued with you. If you're in the mood wait till the next three days so he can come defend himself.

I'm off.
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by cmil: 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
okwabayi:

My guy caught a ban for someone else throwing insults at him. If this place is fair, and I doubt it is, you should catch one too.
He can handle his own fights. If not for censorship he would've continued with you. If you're in the mood wait till the next three days so he can come defend himself.

I'm off.

Dem no ban am reach

....tell him he's a pained morafocka
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by cmil: 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
meobizy:

I get it now, this woman's lack of beauty is the source of her inferiority complex. It's the reason she calls everyone else ugly and quickly broadcasted the story -- if she didn't manipulate parts of the chat to support her view, to give people the assumption that a man desires her.

This one no even know the meaning of inferiority complex. A person with a complex issue won't even be here to face you. But ogbeni, insofar as I no dey pass you go anywhere, I'll be here to push you along your path of embittered frustration
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by cmil: 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
Bidobado:

Look at this one...you just want to cause your family grief for nothing. No need to talk too much, message me anytime you come to 9ja & try meet me in warri. You go know why dem offer b-red 2M to come do concert for warri & he declined.
..nonsense
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2018

Yeah, you're personally pained because babes don use you play panya tire... tongue

Biatch are you retarded ?

Didn’t even know you are the sick punk trying to hustle the man. Just look at your life and see how miserable it is. Fuckin asshole !
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by cmil: 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bluetooth2:

Biatch are you retarded ?

Didn’t even know you are the sick punk trying to hustle the man. Just look at your life and see how miserable it is. Fuckin asshole !

Old news...get a life.
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by meobizy(f): 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
I made somebody deactivate and caught a ban while at it. My work here is done.
Anybody who wants to continue this flame war should drop their WhatsApp number because it seems a new moderator wants to justify their monthly salary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge / Throwback Picture Of Valentine's Day In 1965 / My Brother's Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.