Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) (40187 Views)

I’ve Just Opened Yahoo Mail To Be A Yahoo Boy Like You – Man Tells Blogger / Cops Who Killed Osaze Osagie, Nigerian Student In US, Cleared Of Charges / Man Tells Boy To Bring His Mom's Panties For N500. See What Happened. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 12:37am On Aug 18, 2018
enemyofprogress:
What did he did to them now? I'm sure he didn't did anything to them

daalukwa
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by Stanleyyoung234: 1:05am On Aug 18, 2018
Funny man... undecided
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by Ashley86400: 1:38am On Aug 18, 2018
The stupid man is a doctor who's even lucky they're still treating him gently.
If he was truly being treated like a black person, one of the officers would have "mistakenly" fired his pistol and all this would have ended in two seconds.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by Rhozabeth(m): 2:05am On Aug 18, 2018
Hmmmm! Black people don suffer!

1 Like

Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by sokera: 3:17am On Aug 18, 2018
enemyofprogress:
fire
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by Pat081: 3:25am On Aug 18, 2018
Ay77:
The white man dey mad...shey na like this Dem dey treat black man
I can say dat who knows maybe d man hv see Nigerian films or news about our so useless SARS how dey use to enter people house by force
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by flames01: 4:05am On Aug 18, 2018
COvo:
So blacks should be treated differently? Stupid fat idiot!

Use your head, bro. The import of that comment is that BLACKS ARE TREATED DIFFERENTLY

4 Likes

Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by flames01: 4:09am On Aug 18, 2018
Henrypraise:
Its notin, a fulani man can also say u treating me like m igbo n nobody will say anything...

No it is something. It means even the authorities are segregational in the way they treat blacks.
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by Sgwin: 5:24am On Aug 18, 2018
He knows that's the way police treat blacks that's why he said it... all white sees black as a shit so black wake up

1 Like

Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by emperorblog(m): 5:37am On Aug 18, 2018
wpjg
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by Mouthgag: 6:06am On Aug 18, 2018
Issame:
A White man who was arrested by cops at the airport surprised everyone after telling the cops not to treat him like a "black person” 

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikWbaH8xFyM

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/youre-treating-me-like-a-black-person-white-man-tells-cops-after-being-arrested-video/

Oloriburuku
Who is a black person?
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by Jbleenk: 6:26am On Aug 18, 2018
To that dude Machokid who thinks he lives in utopia
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by MDBELLO(m): 6:45am On Aug 18, 2018
this pweple don Raina us oo, is it only black men they treat this way
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by West5555(m): 6:46am On Aug 18, 2018
Stupid modafoking racist....
��������
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by justtoodark: 6:48am On Aug 18, 2018
why do you blacks even care sef...??

you were told to separate from whites long ago....

it shouldnt bother you what any white says....

this moroons oppressed you 400years long...

why are you people surprised...?

this moroons cant like you....

1 Like

Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by justtoodark: 6:57am On Aug 18, 2018
felaismyhero:
black people,always useless wherever they are.if your family people are wretched,your country people are wretched,your race is wretched,then you too are wretched.you may be the most successful,but the day you visit another better family,country or race,that day you understand how wretched you are.racism is just one better or superior race showing another race how inferior they are;racism will end or reduce drastically the day races are equal developmentally.

nonesense...whites cant like you...its not in their dna to like you....

so long they dont physicaly attack you,you shouldnt give a fvck what any of them say....

3 Likes

Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by AreaFada2: 7:15am On Aug 18, 2018
Abumadea:
He spoke the truth. He knows blacks are always treated differently and he's surprised he was treated that way. They all dont need to deny it. After all, one white cop told a white lady not to be scared and that they only kill black people. He was then fired as if that can cover up their hineous acts against black people.
God bless you. He knows is it is cynically acceptable to most people of his colour in his own society to treat black people like that. To them their justification is that all blacks arevcriminals or potential criminals.

Every time they see blacks being maltreated they like to convince themselves that he probably deserves it, if not for his own deeds then for what other black people like him have done. That is collective guilt.
Of course at the heart of it all is bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by Kendrick80(m): 7:23am On Aug 18, 2018
trinity227:
Can you Imagine
Bro is dat Mr Adams? lipsrsealed
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by LordsApostle: 7:46am On Aug 18, 2018
Imustreturn:
Wtf is this?

Wait oo, so nah only black people dem dey treat like this?

We done finish oo
because black animals keep allowing themselves to be treated like that..
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by crossfire(m): 7:48am On Aug 18, 2018
Hmm
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by Inanslove(m): 8:01am On Aug 18, 2018
Boosie badazz.....F*uk the police
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by dangoteinlaw: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2018
felaismyhero:
what are u saying? why try justify yahooyahoo because of the actions of one white idiot? yahooyahoo is robbery.the guys that do it are just like the normal thieves.
why reply foolz like Ur type, it was so easy to spot Ur foolishness when u wrote "just 1 white"..
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by Revolva(m): 9:05am On Aug 18, 2018
that is why I keep telling people American police has no fear for anyone wether you do a crime you will face the consequences ok
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by felaismyhero(m): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2018
justtoodark:

nonesense...whites cant like you...its not in their dna to like you....

so long they dont physicaly attack you,you shouldnt give a fvck what any of them say....
yes,they cant like me.but they wud easily mock me when they see am a beggar for aids,cant manage my home,can wash his(white guy) grandmother's deadbody just for cash,have many of my sisters "prostituting" on his street.then he loses respect for me.thats what has happened to the black man.
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by Proffdada: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2018
Bolowolowo:

Have you been watching American news lately. It's literally open season on blacks there.
it's gone down since Obama left office
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by akinszz: 10:53am On Aug 18, 2018
enemyofprogress:
this Afghanistan kind of English can kill Boko Haram inside sambisa forest grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2018
Because you behaved like a black man.
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by winners3131: 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
everybody is just complaining because of the white man's comment but all us here are guilty of this comments at one point or other as far as am concerned considering hw we do refer to our northern Brother's them I hope u know wat I mean
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by Padyautos: 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
enemyofprogress:

If you are sure he didn't so anything,
Why asking what he did?

Tired of Nigerian Figure of speech
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by CioAngels(f): 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
Imustreturn:
I just hope we blacks won't go extinct like the snakes in Nigeria
Also like the black Indians. Is like Indian inferior whites must have killed the black Indians into extinction. You can only see one or two fortunate ones that escaped death.
Re: You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) by Imustreturn(m): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
CioAngels:
Also like the black Indians. Is like Indian inferior whites must have killed the black Indians into extinction. You can only see one or two fortunate ones that escaped death.
are u been real ryt now? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) / Passer-by Killed As Three Brothers Battle For Control Of Motor Park (photo) / Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.