Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) (28454 Views)

Saraki Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Pics/Video) / Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack / Bukola Saraki Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2018
Governor dey pass governor oooooooo

Ayaya

Udom pass Akpabio

Ayaya

*Singing*

grin grin grin grin grin

Our politicians no get job seriously! grin grin

See the state of the nation shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by wink2015(m): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2018
blog4all:
Video: Dino Melaye Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki visits Akwa Ibom, expresses solidarity with Governor Emmanuel
Dino Melaye Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki visits Akwa Ibom, expresses solidarity with Governor Emmanuel

The Senate President, Bukola Saraki, visited Akwa Ibom on Friday to show solidarity with the state governor, Udom Emmanuel.

Mr Saraki was accompanied by other senators, including Bassey Albert who is from the state, Dino Melaye, Biodun Olujimi, Phillip Aduda, Clifford Ordia, and Isa Misau.

Political tension heightened in the state since the defection of a senator, Godswill Akpabio, from the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), a few days ago

Mr Akpabio, a former governor of Akwa Ibom, resigned his position as the Senate minority leader before his defection.

In a subsequent media interaction, Mr Akpabio had linked his defection to the ‘lack of an internal reward system in the PDP’ ostensibly referring to a recent decision by the PDP to make Mr Saraki its national leader, in the wake of his defection to the party.

Considered as one of the most influential politicians in the Akwa Ibom and Nigeria’s South-south region, Mr Akpabio’s defection is also seen by many as a threat to Governor Emmanuel’s ambition for re-election.

Several politicians and groups have been paying solidarity visits to the governor, in apparent effort to ward off such a political threat.

A number of solidarity rallies have also been organised in the state to mobilise support for the governor.

The Commissioner for Information in the state, Charles Udoh, told newsmen in the state that Saraki’s visit to the state was to show solidarity with Governor Emmanuel.

Mr Udoh said the Senate president addressed the PDP leaders in the state, including members of the House of Representatives and the state House of Assembly.

“He (Mr Saraki) is leading a delegation of some senators to show solidarity with the governor.
“He told the governor that he has the full support of his office and his colleagues in the National Assembly,” the commissioner said.
“It’s great to be back in Akwa Ibom!” Mr Saraki tweeted in the afternoon, through his personal Twitter handle @bukolasaraki.

“Your Excellency, we are strongly behind you. We are here with you because you have served your people well. You have done a lot of good work here and I don’t want you to be distracted.

I want to thank you for the warm reception you’ve given to us at the airport.”
The governor reportedly thanked the Senate president for finding it worthy to pay a solidarity visit to the state.

“I thank you, the Senate President, that in time like this you find time to visit us. We appreciate you. You are being attacked because you are about to score a goal. I appreciate your courage and kind words, I want to assure you that Akwa Ibom is PDP and PDP is Akwa Ibom. Let me also salute you, your Excellency, you have fought a good fight. We say just ride on, you have the support of the masses of this country.”

Meanwhile, Senator Dino Melaye mocked Senator Godswill Akpabio in a new video he release in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfybqIW73zU?t=17

https://www.thekillerpunch.com/dino-melaye-mocks-akpabio-saraki-visits-akwa-ibom-expresses-solidarity-governor-emmanuel/

SENATOR DINO MELAYE "The Saraki Bad Boy"
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2018
Doerstech:
Lolz....Dino my man...Akwa ibom is PDP and PDP is Akwa ibom....in Oshos voice...Akpabio go and die

Even Bubu agrees wit me..
so you finally agree with me that akpabio and the whole pdp are bunch of corrupt and rotten BASTARDS
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by RevenGeMission: 8:33am On Aug 18, 2018
This singing bastard has refused to entertain the court with his beautiful voice and witty lyrics over 5 times

If Police start tracking him down now , some idiots will claim tyranny

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by OKorowanta: 8:35am On Aug 18, 2018
CharleyBright:
Senator Akpabios decamping to APC is obviously for his personal and selfish gains.
Akwa Ibom state is a core PDP state.
Akpabio an Annang man under PDP was peacefully allowed to do his 8yrs tenure, now he plans to scuttle Udom's tenure by enticing his annang brothers to embrace APC.
It has only helped escalate the rivalry between the Ibibio and Annang people of Akwa Ibom.
Akwa Ibom CAN NEVER be an APC state.
Akpabios popularity will be put to gravieus test on his failed campaign to drag in APC into Akwa Ibom from the back door cos of his selfish interest

Pray Buhari don't win the presidential election which might be held before d gubernatorial either by hook or crook.if not,the election in Akwa ibom will be an Ekiti styled type.Buhari will not want to disappoint Akpabio for single handedly bridging the popularity gap PDP handed APC after the much publicised defections.
No be to yarn full ground.
Na wuruwuru elections dem dey do for Nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by Tonymario58: 8:35am On Aug 18, 2018
Really
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:35am On Aug 18, 2018
ediko5:
Instead of him to think of how he will return to the Senate, he is busy fooling himself around.

Yahaya Bello will never allow this clown return to senate and I doubt PDP will give him a ticket...

I prefer Senator Smart Adeyemi

Are you from Kogi West?

How can you prefer Smart if you are part of this constituency?

Sure, Dino is a clown but Smart na just breeze!

No effect!
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by yerimastyle(m): 8:40am On Aug 18, 2018
93Miles:
What is he going to do as Udom is going to decamp to APC?

Whether the world like it or not, AKS must be APC state come 2019.

If blood must flow for that to be possible then blood must flow.

You can't rob Peter to pay Paul.

Udom the earlier you drop your pride and decamp the better for you.
so are you ready to give up your families for the blood to flow am just asking ?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by 007inc: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2018
PMBtill2023:
WE will surely vote out PMB in 2023,after completing his 8 year tenure
grin We will only vote for his corpse
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by BeijinDossier: 8:43am On Aug 18, 2018
Saraki and Dino are the two men that sank APC. LOL
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by emedy(m): 8:50am On Aug 18, 2018
Sadly, APC will win Akwa Ibom.
They'll simply rig the election and mask it with Akpabio's Popularity.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by Dollabiz: 8:51am On Aug 18, 2018
HMMmm
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by luveu: 8:59am On Aug 18, 2018
93Miles:

U r a big fool for saying even if i takes blood to flow, u blood sucking dmonic party will not succeed in AKS. This d same d thing ur bubu said of soaking d blood of baboon, I can't really fathom why a sane person should support buhari & APC.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2018
CharleyBright:
Senator Akpabios decamping to APC is obviously for his personal and selfish gains.
Akwa Ibom state is a core PDP state.
Akpabio an Annang man under PDP was peacefully allowed to do his 8yrs tenure, now he plans to scuttle Udom's tenure by enticing his annang brothers to embrace APC.
It has only helped escalate the rivalry between the Ibibio and Annang people of Akwa Ibom.
Akwa Ibom CAN NEVER be an APC state.
Akpabios popularity will be put to gravieus test on his failed campaign to drag in APC into Akwa Ibom from the back door cos of his selfish interest
i think nigeria was a core pdp country for 16years. Anything can happen

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by excel101(m): 9:02am On Aug 18, 2018
93Miles:

I love this your weed, the inspiration you're gettin from it is beyond our planet.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by 93Miles: 9:12am On Aug 18, 2018
yerimastyle:
so are you ready to give up your families for the blood to flow am just asking ?

Definitely
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by Xkaa(m): 9:18am On Aug 18, 2018
Dino is a fool
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by waveman2: 9:31am On Aug 18, 2018
See almajiris talking, why don't, t you go to akwaibom and start the bloodshed, make them use you take do stew. It will be difficult for Akpabio to replace Udom. AkwaIbom is pdp.

93Miles:

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2018
Dino the clown and 3rd class sinator; unfortunately your clowning days at the Senate will soon come to an end as you are unlikely to win the primaries in your new party; the best you can hope for is to continue being Saraki's lap dog in whatever lesser capacity he too may find himself.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by HoodBillionaire: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2018
between dah robber way take tramadol and dino
i nor sabi who like sleep pass

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by ijabiken1(m): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2018
93Miles:

I can see ur mumu they flow
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by Anijay1212(m): 9:51am On Aug 18, 2018
KenOne:

Before Ekiti, Kogi, Ondo and Edo election this your song was the order of the day . Let me remind you people of song before Ekiti election. Ekiti is PDP and PDP is Ekiti, Ayo Peter the rock is PDP and APC nightmare.

After election oh Ekiti election was rigged we'll reclaim the mandate back through the court.

Very very soon this song of South-South and South-East is PDP will soon clear you people from the eye by 2019.

Would you have imagined that Rivers will produce 2 senators, some house of rep and assembly members, the last PDP senator is about decamping.

Would you have imagined that APC will come second in Anambra election and PDP distant third and behind APC.
They know the truth that is why they are shouting at the top of their voices trying to whip up sentiment.
Very soon e go clear for their eyes.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by SoNature(m): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2018
Almaiga:
Trash, by this time next year, both Saraki and Dino will have no office. Cause Nigerians will vote against them.

Nigerian's are wiser now.

I hate to see the bolded

Nigerians are the biggest fools on planet earth
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 18, 2018
Nice song Dino melaye
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by Stoicbaba(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2018
ediko5:
Instead of him to think of how he will return to the Senate, he is busy fooling himself around.

Yahaya Bello will never allow this clown return to senate and I doubt PDP will give him a ticket...

I prefer Senator Smart Adeyemi

Greetings,

I don't know your status, however, I will address this to you as a civilised person...

I acknowledge the fact that Sen. Dino Melaye has been misrepresenting his people at times. This I say because I will strongly doubt some of his shenanigans are the functions he was sent to the Senate to perform.

That said, I would like to address this statement of yours "Yahaya Bello will never allow this clown return to senate"... Correct me if I am wrong to say that Gov.
Yahaya Bello is not the person to guarantee his return to the Senate.
It is either ;
1 - INEC, if he doesn't meet the statutory requirement to re-contest OR
2 - His Constituents, if they feel he hasn't represent them well enough.

Now, my grouse... Though I can imagine at times, the side we will like to take, as regards the political alignments in Nigeria, I however do fail to understand why we have failed to grow up... (with no pun intended).

We should encourage others and vote with our conscience for a better Nigeria tomorrow. Because, if we don't, our younger ones will grow up and follow our footsteps except they decide to toe an encouraging path. Even our children's future will certainly be bleak, while we continue doing the wrong thing and keep hoping for a better result.

I pray, you read with understanding and act with conscience for a Nigeria we all dream of... Peace!!
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by Otunba2004(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2018
93Miles:

I guess only your family members must flow so shall it be, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by sehin79(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2018
even UDOM didnt join in the song sef because he cannot celebrate before election..... well good one we would remix it for DINO after the election.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by centoke30(m): 11:36am On Aug 18, 2018
93Miles:

your a shameless, stupid, foolish, miserable and murderous idiot. your blood and that of your family will surely flow and others will live to attend your burial. this is the kind of youths we now have in this country, politically senseless and myopic. tomorrow u will be shouting not too young to run, may thunder remember you any day you say that

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by centoke30(m): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2018
93Miles:

Kids.. What does Udom knows about politics?

A bloody banker that Akpabio brought into the system?

Have you ever seen a servant outsmart his master?

Wait and see.
i keep saying that you are politically myopic, what happened to TA Orji and Orji Uzor Kalu in Abia State? please what also happened to Peter Obi and Willie Obiano in Anambra State? please happened to Kwankwaso and Ganduje in Kano, can we also talk about Martin Elechi and Umahi of Ebonyi State. that you are supporting Akpabio doesn't give you the right to come and be crying here like a jobless and aggressive supporter
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by Gblazzz(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
93Miles:

May your blood & that of your families, loved ones & relatives flow just as u wish...Amen
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by eseosa77(m): 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
93Miles:

It is the blood of your family and generation that will flow for that to happen.
Re: Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (Video) by Ezegozie(m): 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
93Miles:

Akwaibom is PDP, and PDP is akwaibom.

If there is any blood that will flow, then its your own blood that will flow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) / Metuh, Fayose Attend PDP Caucus Meeting / Fayose, Ambode, Amosun, Akeredolu In Abeokuta For South-West Governors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.